Break-up

Forbidden Office Romance

YOUR POV

Hobi decided to come over a week later to talk to me. He has been acting weird lately and I’m thankful he’s the one who decided to talk. I didn’t tell anything to Hobi about me and Yoongi. At work it was awkward because I had a cast on my ankle I stop using heels. I use crutches to stand up. When Hobi was not present someone from the office help me. Moni Oppa was always there. A weird day was when I almost fell trying to get inside the elevator and Yoongi hold me from behind and kick some people out of the elevator to let me in comfortable. He was savage, but I feel thankful but shy. We never mention about that night session we had in the office. Everything was bout work and nothing personal. A part of me wanted to know what’s next. But I don’t want to know.

NOONE POV

The doorbell rang and Nami went to get the door. She saw her sunshine and jump to him and smooch his lips, but he just pat her head.

“Nami we need to talk” he looks serious and she look confused before nodding.

She limps back to the living room, but he helps her.

“Okay, what’s going on? You been moody I don’t know if I did something to bother you. Actually, I have something to say too and you don’t know yet” Nami said playing with the hem of her skirt nervous of his reaction.

“Wait…before you start I will start” Hobi said and took a deep sigh.

“Oh okay then, go on” she said looking at him.

“I cheated on you” he said and Nami eyes widen not believing such a sweet boy could do such thing.

“You What!!?” she yell throwing a pillow at him.

“When?” she asks and he told her the day he went to meet with the investors his ex was part of the investors group. She got drunk at the reunion and when he took her home they kissed. Days later when he went to meet the same investors she told him why they broke up and she still love him. In reality he has been suffering for her fault, but once he found Nami she has helped him. However, what he felt for Nami was bff rather than lovers. He felt terrible not been able to face Nami. He put excuses to go over to see his ex and they been taking it to another level. They dated in high school for 4 years. He had made a decision to stop hurting Nami and just let her know the truth.

“I’m so sorry Nami. I didn’t meant to hurt you like that” he apologized and she was crying, but then she remember what happen in the office with her nemesis. I guess I’m not a victim.

“Your turn” he said trying not to cry it hurt to see someone else crying.

“I cheated too” she said and he was shock.

“When!??”WHO!!?” he yell standing up.

“Yoongi it was not just once I thought it was because I hated him, but I feel something when I’m with him. I’m sorry for keeping it hidden” she said and he looks away shaking his head before taking a deep breath.

“Nami I think we both were not meant for each other that’s why we had to suffer and cheat” he said and Nami clean her tears looking at him wondering what he was trying to say.

“I want the divorce” he said and Nami look at him.

“Were not married” she looks confused.

“I know, I’m trying to make things chill, but not good time for joking I think” he said and cleans a tear that was by Nami cheek.

“I don’t play jokes right now silly and sure let’s divorce and stop hurting each other’ Nami said and he nod.

“Wow! I mean so much in one conversation. From now on will live our lives as we like. Good luck to both of us. If possible let’s continue been friends like before” he said shaking hands with Nami.

“I think you need to go because knowing my boyfriend cheated is not easy to deal either” Nami said and he nod.

“You know he will leave back to his department. Stop trying to ignore your feelings for him. Maybe you feel connected because you guys have some connection. Hwaiting! Please don’t do it in front of me, night” he said leaving Nami speechless.

“He hates me tho” she said and turns her television on to watch her k-drama. An hour later the door rang.

“Who?” she limp her way to the door and almost freak out to see her nemesis waiting to get the door open.

“What is he doing here?” Nami ask herself and look how bad she looks dressed.

“Whatever is not a big deal right?” she said and opens the door.

His eyes met hers and he scans her with his eyes.

“What do you need?” she asks.

“You look terrible” his first words crush Nami.

“I don’t care what you want?” she asks again.

He noticed her eyes were puffy, perhaps from crying.

E.B (extra bonus)

Hobi called Yoongi to go over to get some documents she had. He got mad, but he went anyways. In fact he wanted to go see her and that was the perfect excuse.

“Go over the presentation with you. The presentation would be in a week from now” he said coming in the apartment.

“Look right now is no the time is late. I also had a breakup not good timing for you to show up” she didn’t realize she was crying until he hugs her and she started to cry.

“It’s your fault I told what happen between us. Now were over” Nami cried and he just pat her back receiving slap on his chest too.

Minutes later both end up watching the k-drama and he had her in his arms. For some reason she couldn’t explain she stay still in his arms. Both didn’t say a word until she ends up falling asleep in his arms. He sleeps too, but wakes up at 3am to lay her down properly on the couch. He lay next to her and fall back to sleep.

 

Update!!