Extra hours

Forbidden Office Romance

YOUR POV

I came back to find another stack of folders on my desk.

“Oh dam! That’s a lot, you want my help?” I look at my friend Hoseok and he was a life saver but my hope was taken away when Moni Oppa said out of nowhere “NO can’t do, you have work on your desk and that’s orders by Mr.Min”

“Oh, sorry” my friend apologized and I told him it was okay.

I sat on my desk and it is impossible for me to finish everything in a small amount of time. There was three hours left of work, but I had to get through the first three thick folders at least for the day. Tomorrow I might have to get involved in a project the boss asks for my help. If, I don’t get through the third folder tonight I will have to stay longer in the office.

I felt like time was short, because I saw people from the office leaving bidding ‘good night’ already.

“Hey, you are staying more time. I don’t think you should work too much” Hobi said worried turning my chair to face him.

“Is fine I will stay for thirty minutes and go home neh?” he looks at me uneasy but after a minute he sight nodding patting my head.

“Okay take care” he hug me and I hug him back. He was really a nice guy.

After he left I continue typing information to print the document I needed to turn in. My eyes were feeling sleepy I almost dozed, but I keep them open. I saw the boss office light on. I think he’s still here.

“Maybe a nap” I rest my head on my hand on the desk and rest my head closing my eyes. I felt good maybe I quick nap will help my eyes rest. I’m almost done with the documents.

I woke up forty minutes later because my phone rang. I look it was a call from Hobi Oppa. He’s probably worried.

“Oppa I’m almost home” I lied and he said okay and we hang up.

“I slept longer than expected…omo I should get home” I was about to stand up when a coat fell off the chair.

I pick it up and look around me.

“Who could…?” I fold the coat and left it on my desk grabbing my purse and sweater on my way out from the office.

It was a chilly night my eyes were falling asleep I went on the bus. I can’t help it I took a nap and it felt really good. My nose smells cologne very yummy. I snuggle but a phone rang woke me up. I fall on the other side of the seat.

“Aishh…my nose have issues. I could swear someone was sitting next to me I guess not” I sit back on my seat realizing my stop was next I quickly push the button to get off.

I made it home and lay on my bed. I almost didn’t make it.

YOONGI POV
 

I went out to get a coffee and back, but everyone had left the office except one person. Even the boss from the department left in a hurry leaving his office light on.

“pshh….whatever” I headed out again and when I came back she was sleeping.

“Working hard wow” I took my coat off and put in on her body. She look cold because she was trembling.

 I went to finish paperwork and save some progress in a USB with password just in case. I thought she would wake up, but no movement came from her.

I should go, but as I was passing by her side her damn phone rang making me run fast and hide under a desk.

Why am I hiding?

I heard the conversation and mocked her saying ‘Oppa’ yuck.

Anyways I stay hiding until I heard her heels walk off the office. I decided to leave too and follow her. She was not okay, she almost trip coming out from the building. She looks exhausted. She put her legs up on the seat revealing her upper legs and sleep I can’t believe she sleeps anywhere. Aishh…this girl I swear. I saw on the other stop some thugs looking ert guys were going to get on the bus. She’s stupid I move to the free space next to her. She snuggles close to me and smile while sleeping. The ert guys sat on the back of the bus and did stare at her legs. I cover them with my coat and one of them glared. I glare back thankfully they got off before my phone rang. I quickly took my coat and move to the seat behind her and cover my face with a hat. She press the button to get off. I wonder if she’ll be fine on her own. I decided I done enough.

Why did I do that for? Not of my business. Somehow she’s really something. Aish…this bus is going a different direction I got off the next stop and took a taxi to my home.


Another update :)