hmmm?

Forbidden Office Romance

The next day I woke up late again and made it running to the office. I was received with another water bottle server by the cool guy Moni Oppa.

“You made it on time” Hobi Oppa told me and we saw the boss coming in with his secretary.

“Miss.Kang come to my office” Seungri the boss told me.

“Neh” Hobi look at me and I shrug.

When I went to his office my nemesis was there too.

“Great you here…..I want you to learn from Mr.Min and be good. I know he may be strict but he’s a great person. Miss. Kang is that clear?” I look at the and he had a grin on his face.

“Excuse me, but why bring this speech now? Did I say something bad? Any wrong action sir?” I ask the boss and he said not all, but I had to learn from that guy.

“Okay that be all, go back to work” I nod and bow leaving his office.

“Hey, come to my desk” the nemesis guy told me as he pass by me.

I follow him and he gave me a folder it was thinner this time.

“Page 45-70 print them and look over the new product too. After, that bring me your report from yesterday” he said as he took a sit on his chair.

“Sure” I said with a fake smile and went back to my desk.

 I still need to finish the other report from yesterday “crap” I hurry and finish the report.

I headed back to my desk and remember I have to go over the other folders too. I didn’t get to those last night. I’m in big trouble. I cursed in my mind, but before I open the folders I needed to finish.

As I was reading it Moni Oppa came by to stop me.

“Eyy…no need to do those reports I finish them already” I couldn’t believe it, he save my life. I smile and thank him.

“Shush that was extra work for me, but it wasn’t difficult because I have experience sweetie” he wink at me and I hit his arm playfully.

“Go on with your work, see yah” he went to his desk and Yoongi went to his side and talk about who knows. I turn around to write my report of the day and to do my printing.

NOONE POV

“Hey, you didn’t tell her right?” Yoongi ask Moni.

“Nope, I said as you told me. She doesn’t know you ask me to do the paperwork. Chezz chill hyung, by the way I though you hate her, but I guess you do worry about her, cute hehe” Moni laugh and Yoongi clear his throat hitting Moni hand with a pencil.

“Aishh….shut it and continue working and stop laughing before I double your work” Yoongi said rolling his eyes at Moni walking back to his desk stealing a glance at Nami.

Moni thought he had to let go of his crush, since a new competitor had shown up. He knew opposite attract and it will soon.