Steamy day

Forbidden Office Romance

( A little steamy chapter a little rated)

NOONE POV

He woke up due to the sunlight that was entering through the window. He turns to the side and felt someone next to him. He opens his eyes and move away from her not believing what had happen. He sat and started to remember last night at the karaoke.

“What have you done?” he asks himself and touch his lips.

“This is not me” he said to himself and stood up but falls down feeling dizzy.

She moved to face him but still sleep. He notices her necklace falling to the side of her neck. Somehow, that kind of necklace looks special. He remembers he had a similar one at home. He knew it was important to him, but put it in a special box since the accident he hasn’t worn it.

“Why?” he lean closer to grab the necklace to check. His had initials that were not his, but it was his belonging. He wanted to check if that necklace had initials too.

The moment his hand touch the necklace her eyes open letting out a scream pushing his hands away.

His ears hurt from the sudden scream.

“Yah!!What you even planning to do ert!?” she yelled making him mad.

“I was not doing anything. You’re not even my type. Stop screaming woman” he yells back making his head hurt more.

“You awake then I guess you can leave sir” she said and he look at her standing up.

He was going to leave but her phone rang. She answers the call and it was Moni Oppa.

“What!!? NO!! Aishh FINE!!” she hangs up and told him to wait.

“What now? You calling the police to get me?” he asks sarcastic tone.

She scoff rolling her eyes at her “No, but it doesn’t sound like a bad idea. Moni Oppa called you need to get sober. Go take a shower the bathroom is on the end to the right. There are towels in the cabinet. I’ll go get new outfit from the dry cleaner” she said grabbing her keys and went out.

He stood there a few minutes and went to the bathroom. He blush when he saw her bras all over the shower area.

“She’s so messy. What kind of girl leaves her undergarments like that?” he pick a black lace bra and saw the cup size but let it go coughing a little.

“Aish….what you even doing?” he ask to himself and shook his head turning the water on to take a shower.

Minutes later she came back with a suit for him.

He came out with a towel wrap around his waist.

Both look at each other and she scream, but this time he had enough of her screams. He went to cover , but she pushes him away. Both of them struggle making him trip falling down with her.

“Shut up! Besides is not like is your first time seeing a guy shirtless” he exclaimed.

“Get off!! I don’t care if you’re my temporal boss. Get off me ert” she spat back making him mad.

“I told you I’m not interested in you. Stop moving and closed your eyes.” He said not feeling the towel anymore.

He turns his head to the right side and saw his towel stuck in the corner of the couch.

“Freaking great moment for this to happen” he mumbles and she used that moment to push him hard and her eyes saw something that was not supposed to happen.

She scream covering her eyes.

He got up and grab the towel to cover himself.

“Yah! Shut up!” he cover and she struggle smacking his chest.

“I’m cover stop” he keeps repeating himself and she stops looking at him in the eyes.

“That’s how it looks” she fainted in his arms.

“You have to be kidding me” he picks her up laying her on the couch and left her.

He went to get changed into the suit.

When he went to check on her she was in the kitchen.

“I made a hangover soup. I’ll go get ready don’t leave yet you can’t drive” she said putting the soup on the table with red cheeks she tried not to look down at him. She ran to the bathroom.

He shrugs and went to eat. The food was good and remembers home meals.

Minutes later he finishes and remembers he forgot his phone in the bathroom. He went to the bathroom and she was coming out with a towel wrapped around her body. His eyes widen and she throws her sandal at him but he dodged it.

“Yah!I forgot my phone in the bathroom. Why would I even check you out” he said walking by her pushing her out of his way. He went inside the bathroom and she thought it was rude to push a girl. She jumps on his back pulling his hair making him struggle and yell.

“You crazy minion get off!” he moved around to get her off him.

He had to be gentle since she was a girl, but he can’t stand anyone pulling his hair.

“Apologized you’re in my house” she continue saying the same phrase and he caught her waist grabbing her to the front making her towel fall.

“Yah! “she blush her body was embraced by him . She blush hard and cover his eyes moving off him.

“Don’t look” she warned feeling her cheeks red.

“There’s nothing to look at anyways” he said moody and she smacks his head uncovering his eyes.

“Whatever player…..my body is pure and I’m embarrassed but if it means nothing what should I care if you see me. I don’t care anymore you idiot” she yell and he look at her. She didn’t realize tears were falling down to her cheeks.

She was getting on his nerves. He was lying the view of her made his knees weak.

She continued offending him and he had enough. He couldn’t handle it since the first day he felt something with her but all this months he keep denying it.

He grab her by the waist and kiss her hard making her eyes widen from sudden action.

She didn’t know why but she didn’t want him to stop.

It was the first time she ever been with a guy. She wanted something special. She hated him but she didn’t know why her body didn’t reject him.

The kiss got deeper and he was touching her everywhere and she didn’t mind, but then he thought his actions were not right. Even though, they hated each other it was not his style to be a player. He still had hope to find her. He couldn’t be playing with someone he barely knew.

He breaks the kiss and apologize getting out the bathroom taking his phone with him.

She looks shock and covers her body quick and ran to her room.

He stay in the living room and called a cab. He didn’t want to bother her besides she probably very embarrassed.

He could tell she was not a crazy girl. She didn’t know how to kiss he had to lead her.

 She dress up and smack her head with a book.

“Why you did that?” she told herself and try to calm down and try to act normal.

She went out to check on him, but he was gone.

There was a note on the fridge door

‘Sorry for bothering you, I’ll take a cab to the business trip. Take the day off is fine’

YOUR POV

I felt weird after what happen between us.

“Take the day off” I repeat and sat on the couch and closed my eyes. I felt his breath on my neck and hands.

I didn’t realize I was touching myself.

“Omg! no no …this is not right I need to go out. I’ll go see if Chloe is available” I send her a message and she was available thankfully.

My apartment smells like him I can’t be here.

I grab my purse and got out to meet with Chloe.

First time writing this kind of actions xD

Things just got hot 

Thanks to stop by to read my fanfic