It's her

Forbidden Office Romance

I can’t believe what I did at the dinner with my best friend.

We had a lot to drink, then we headed to a karaoke bar and we kiss.

He told me love stuff and he fall asleep at my place. He knocked himself in the couch and I went to my room.

The next morning he told me everything was serious.

 He ask me out sober and I accept.

I don’t know why, but I don’t see anything wrong by accepting.

He’s always been by side and is amazing listener.

He will be great.

I don’t know why I have the tingling feeling like I commit a mistake.

I need to start getting in the dating zone. I’m 25 almost 26 years old.

I had been out the league for 7 years already. I think or maybe Hoseok is my first official.

Long ago I had two accidents which made me lose half of my memories.

I don’t think my first years were very important because my mind erase them.

I only have memories since I turn 20 years old.

It is a little sad because I wonder how I was when I was a teenager, but I can’t remember.

I ask Chloe but she told me basic stuff. I understand she’s been out the country for a while, but I do remember Chloe.

I put on my necklace which makes me feel secure. I have no idea why I treasure it a lot, but it must be meaningful. I already ask my parents, but they told me is something I treasure and won’t tell me anything else.

My memories will take time to come back or may never come back. Last time I fainted in middle school that’s what Chloe told me because I try really hard to remember my past.

Then at high school I had another accident a car ran over me while crossing the street I barely made it. The doctors were good at their work and save my life, but my memories got worse affecting my memory loss more. I almost had a in high school for trying to remember my past too.

Chloe can’t talk about any memory to me or it can affect my brain. I just started all over and sadly have half of my life loss.

Sometimes I wonder why I wanted to remember those missing memories. If I lost them it must be for my own good.

If my best friend has to be part of my new stage of life so then be it.

I got ready for work and Hoseok came to pick me up.

When we got to the elevator I let go of his hand.

“What’s wrong?” he asks me with a confused look, but he look fragile I didn’t wanted to hurt his feelings.

“Wait….don’t feel bad. I want to keep this off work, please” he looks at me for a while and nod.

“Okay but at lunch and after work you’re mine” he said pecking my lips. I look at him shock.

“Keep it closed doors” I look behind Hoseok and it was Yoongi.

My heart froze and my mind went blank.

“Sorry, but can’t help it hyung. She’s so cute” Hoseok reply and that just add more fire.

“Congrats I guess” Yoongi said but his words hurt for some reason.

“Thanks” Hoseok said with a smile.

The elevator doors open and he exit the elevator, but turns around making me and Hobi stop too.

“Do you need something?” Hoseok ask Yoongi.

NOONE POV

“Yeah, the document 7 can you get copies from 1-40 pages. Then bring it to my desk Hoseok-shi. Miss.Kang stay I need you to come with me to meet a customer” Yoongi said and he left to the office for a few minutes.

“He’s taking you to meet the customer. I thought Namjoon hyung was going maybe he’s busy” Hoseok said but deep inside him he knew Yoongi was planning something else, but all he could do was to trust Nami.

“Okay let’s get moving, umm actually I’ll get going and Nami wait for him here. Call me if anything happens” Hoseok said and kiss Nami good enough.

Yoongi saw that and look away walking to the elevator.

Nami waved to Hoseok and Yoongi told her to follow as he pressed the elevator button.

She notices a bandage on his knuckles. She wanted to ask but keep it quiet was better.

Both got it and it was quiet. Nami got inside Yoongi car and he drove quiet.

They met with the client.

Everything was good and Mr.Chu asks about Yoongi bandage on his hand.

“Oh I tend to do kick boxing I hurt myself a little during practice. It will heal soon” Yoongi said and it was weird for him to do that sport during his free time. Nami thought he sleep all day.

The client was a couple and asks if they were a couple because Mrs. Chu noticed both had similar necklaces.

Nami was shook and confused to see Yoongi wearing a necklace hanging from his neck that looks like hers.

Mrs. Chu asks for Nami necklace and his. She smile and talk to her husband in Chinese. Both chuckle and give Nami and Yoongi a look.

(Let's pretend this necklaces have initials too) 

“Your name is Min Yoongi right?” Mr.Chu asks and Yoongi nod.

“Your name is Kang Nami?” Mrs.Chu ask Nami and she nod as well.

“And this is yours?” Mrs. Chu asks showing Nami the necklace with Yoongi initials to her.

“Aigooo…..Miss.Kang why have the initials of someone else?” Mrs.Chu asks making Nami giving her a confused look.

She couldn’t remember anything.

“Huh? I don’t know. I thought it had my initials” Nami answer with honesty.

Yoongi observe the necklace Mrs. Chu had in her hands.

“May I?” Yoongi asks and Mrs.Chu nod.

“What? Why?” Nami ask and Yoongi look for the slight scratch he made in the necklace 9 years ago and he found it.

“That’s mine sir, thank you” Nami took her necklace off Yoongi hand.

Yoongi was speechless it was her the whole moment and how can he not realized?

I’m so dumb she has the birth mark on her neck and waist and back.

“Is something wrong Mr.Min” Mrs.Chu asks and Yoongi apologized.

“Not at all have I guessed there are many of those designs. Should we proceed with the signatures?” he asks the couple who nod.

After that was done. Yoongi was confused and asks Nami to drive since he had drink.

It’s her? Why can’t she recognize me?

“Stop staring at me” Nami complain noticing Yoongi looks.

“Sorry, can you take home. I don’t feel good” Yoongi said and Nami ask the address and drove there.

“Okay I’ll leave now” Nami said giving him his car keys but he grabs her hand.

“What!?” she walk back moving her hand off his grasp.

“Nothing…take the car you need it. I’ll go home to sleep. I don’t feel good right now” Yoongi said and she looks at him confused before nodding.

She got a called from Hobi on her way to work.

She thought Yoongi was awkward but ignores it.

When she arrived at work. Hobi was waiting for her with a smile. She ran towards him to hug and of course kiss him.

“Hey, where’s Yoongi?” he asks looking around for him.

“Home he was feeling ill” she said and he nod.

“I need you to help me with some work then will be good” Hobi said and she chuckle.

 

 

 

They're connected?