A mistake

Forbidden Office Romance

After two more months the project would be feature next month.

Everyone has been working extra hours to get everything done and on time.

Last year a different project our team feature. At last moment I had to find a model. It was hard because the customer wanted their designs and presentation on point. I couldn’t just get a cute model. She had to have the look to present the product. The fire charisma everyone will fall in love with not just my like, but the others too. Also the USB got lost somewhere. It was a disaster, but Moni Oppa save the day with a copy of the presentation.

This year it had to be perfect. There has to be no mistakes especially if my nemesis working with us.

“Hey I’m done with my part. You need help?” Hobi asks me as he sat next to me.

“I need copies but I can get everything done. I’ll get my documents done on time don’t worry and get going I’ll call Chloe to come get me” I said to my sweet boyfriend.

“Okay but call me when you get home. Tomorrow I’m going to meet with the investors with boss, so I won’t get to see you but will catch up in the weekend if possible” he told me pecking my lips before standing up with his coat and suitcase.

I nod and continue typing when he left the office. Many co-workers stay late but soon everyone left.

“Don’t overdo it, get home safe” Mr.Ahn told me and bid him good bye.

He left and now it was only me left in the office. I look over my nemesis desk and it was empty. I mean his chair I guess he left and I didn’t notice it. These past months he keeps avoiding me. He uses others to send me orders. When I want to speak to him for an office relate stuff. He ignores me and walks away telling me to let Moni Oppa know anything related office issues. I don’t know what got to him, but I guess is good I don’t have to deal with him. My relationship is good and the project will feature soon. I’ll have my life good and no drama.

NOONE POV

Sometimes things don’t go as plan they say.

YOUR POV
Another week has passed and this time my sunshine wasn’t very cheerful with me. His sunshine was decreasing. He seems worried about an issue but every time I try to bring it up, he keeps changing the subject. He’s hiding something from me but I need to give him time. I will let it go for this time; my friend Chloe said is probably stress and I believe her.

I had to stay in the office again late. Today my sunshine won’t be at the office he had to go see the investors again. I called Chloe to pick me up after work which she accepts. Lately, I had been staying at Chloe place. Her cousin is not bad to handle anymore. I think she’s more mature now, which is good.

I was almost done and save the file to an USB drive. I stood up from chair and stretch up. I heard footsteps probably the boss.

“You still here?” I look behind me to see my nemesis.

GREAT!!WHY!!??

“Oh….yeah I’m done already. I was about to leave” I lied because Chloe said she won’t make it because she had to go Busan to bring her cousin to her grandma.

I have to get home now because I lied.

“Oh….let me see the 1223 profile resume” he said walking towards me and I end up sitting down on my seat.

“There’s always time for that tomorrow” I said and he raised an eyebrow to me.

I feel awkward and nervous. This guy is horrible making m embarrassed now he’s talking to me.

“Look! Now you can talk to me? Because I thought I was a disease to you sir. Your behavior these past months unbelievable childish” I remark my words to his face.

“I guess I deserve those words, but how things with your boyfriend?” he asks me and I don’t know why he cares.

“Perfect okay” I said but to be honest I have no idea. Hobi been cold and barely smiles. He’s always in a hurry.

“Yeah right” he mumbles but I heard.

“What do you know?” I ask looking at his eyes and he look back at mine.

“That necklace” he looks at my collarbone and then I remember his too.

“It’s mine and I don’t know anything else. Look I lost my memories when I receive this necklace and why should I tell you my past is none of your concern sir” I told him and for an unknown reason I started to cry.

“Everything makes sense now” I heard him say and he was cleaning my tears.

“What?” I was confused.

“It’s you” he hug me and I don’t know why I felt safe.

“Me?” he grab my chin and lean closer until my lips felt his on mine.

NOONE POV

Both end up kissing deeper after few minutes later. She felt a strong wave of electricity from somewhere. Although what she was doing was not right because she was dating, she felt right. Minutes later passed and until both were shirtless kissing more. He thought she probably remembers him a little because she was responding well.

Someone voice made them stop kissing as they heard footsteps approaching.

“Hide hide is the security” he said moving under the desk putting the chair in front to cover themselves.

“Oh no what did I do?” she ask herself noticing her body.

“You idiot!” she slap his arm but he cover .

“No one is here….aigoo I thought I heard someone” the lights went off but soon on again.

“Good night sir” the security guy said footsteps leaving.

“Where’s that document?” the boss went inside his office and out again.

Nami and Yoongi stayed hidden.

Nami was embarrassed how far she let it happen, but like the feeling too.

Minutes later the boss walked out and the lights went off.

“Okay let’s go” Yoongi said moving out and put his coat on in the dark without his shirt.

Nami put on her shirt backwards in the dark and trip trying to walk out fast. She couldn’t stand being in the same room as him. She might end up doing something she would regret later.

“Ouch” he said tripping along with her.

“Get away from me…whatever occurs was a mistake” she said lighting the area with her phone light.

“You still not remember? Nami-shi” he called her for she ran away and trip with her heels.

YOUR POV

This day I’m a horrible girlfriend and I think twisted my ankle.

I couldn’t find my phone, but he was next to me a minute later.

“Stop running away from me” he told me picking me up and I stay quiet.

Today was embarrassing I let him touch and kiss me. I never had done that stuff with Hobi because we taking it cute clean relationship, but when I’m with my nemesis I become someone else. I can’t help it to be on with him. I hate him, but my body loves him. Especially when he put me on my bed and he look good like really good with a coat without a shirt under. Okay like I need to stop I could see his necklace perfectly in his milky chest. Okay I’m nuts I think I’m just stress, but Hobi will be mad when he finds out. I don’t want to keep things from him.

After he took me home I saw his necklace again. My head hurt and decided to take a nap. I think he left after I went to sleep. He insisted on staying but I can’t have him under the same roof. I just can’t even see him after my horrible behavior. I don’t know why he acts like he knows me.

 

Update time:)