Hating mood

Forbidden Office Romance

I sat on my desk and did my task the boss of the department ask me to do before new jerk boss task.

I will deal with Yoongi work later.

Yep in my mind I can talk informal to him because I can.

After finishing the estimate for my boss my day flip when I met in the printer room my nemesis I found Yoongi in the printer room.

I ignore him and went to print some documents and put them in a folder. I turn to leave, but someone grab my arm.

“Hey! You haven’t started on my task yet?” he ask and I felt annoyed.

I turn around brushing his hand off me and told him I had to finish what my boss asks me to do first. His task can wait.

“Aishh..the…..project has to be done and five months is not enough. You’re really a lazy person. How can a company invest on people like you?” he spat those ugly words before walking out.

I try to control remembering Hobi words. (chill)

I grab the folder and went to the boss office to turn in the project.

“I will revise and call you back at the end of the day. I have to go to a meeting right now” the boss told me and I nod getting out.

I went to my seat and a green bright note was on my desk with a new folder. It read                  

               ‘go over this one too. At learn the basic’

I look at the bottom of the folder there was a thin folder that read ‘BASICS’

Does he think I’m dumb?

I open the BASICS folder and a sticky note said ‘Neh, now read and learn’

I smack the folder down and everyone turn to look at me.

“Kang -shi you okay ?” Deputy Oh ask me and I cool down with a smile.

I look to my side and Hobi look at me worried I just nod and he nod back and turn to do what he was doing.

I hate the new guy so bad. I glare at him. He was typing and doing phone calls. I cursed him badly in my mind.

“Hi, ummm…..sorry but can you bring a bag over. I have to finish submitting a paper and I have a meeting to go, please” Chief Ahn ask me and I stood up and went out to get the bag he had to delivered to a different department.

I rather go delivered that up than stay reading useless crap.

 I receive the bag and took it to the department the note was on the bag. After that I went back and found another ridiculous note that said ‘Work won’t finish itself’

I rip the note and saw Yoongi glaring and I glare back throwing my gum on the note and then to the trash bin. He looks shock by my actions and I smirk like a winner making him look away pissed.

Served him right and his stupid notes.

I did read the BASIC folder with boring stuff I already know. I read the folder number one. I type and highlight important stuff. I didn’t realize it was lunch time until my friend Hobi poke my cheek.

“Oh, wass up?” I ask and he shows me the time.

“Already?” he chuckle and I put a pen on the page I left on. I grab my purse and went with my friend to have lunch. I was really hungry.

“You hate him already I can read you ” Hobi Oppa said with a chuckle and I pout.

“I hate him, I just can’t stand him anymore. This five months better go by fast” my Oppa caresses my hair and cheek.

He put an arm around me and we make our way out the office.

“Aigoo….just do what he ask first and don’t provoke him. Everything will be alright” he encourages me.

NOONE POV
Someone saw the interaction and decided to go eat somewhere else.

 

 

Who could it be? I will update soon:)