The Transfer Guy

Forbidden Office Romance

YOUR POV

Another day of work I lazily enter the building where I work. I took a deep breath before walking faster. I yawn and look at my phone. I’m almost late, I ran to the elevator doors. Many co-workers from other departments where waiting to go in. I had to go in too. I ran trying to fit in but the elevator ‘beep’ meaning someone has to step out. Sadly, I was the last one to get in because an ran inside before me. I glare at his back. He barely fit too.

“Yah! Get out” I heard complaining from the others.

“Neh, sorry” I step out pissed and the doors close.

My phone rang and it was my best friend in the office.

“Hey” I reply and he yelled at me through the phone.

“No time to be lazy hurry up. Mr. Lee is coming soon and will have a meeting. If you show up late with the documents before the boss comes, he will hang you and give you a hard time,palli!” I swear he has to stop yelling through the phone. I love my friend but my ears are important too. I hang up and waited for another elevator to be available, but when I look to my side I saw boss coming over.

OMG!he can’t see me. My only option is to take the stairs. I ran to the stairs and start going up as soon as possible. My legs hurt the pain kick in, but I had to make it. The heels were not helping at all either. After a few minutes I made it and went to my department.

”Water Miss.Kang ?” Namjoon shi my co-worker gave a water bottle as soon as I got in.

“Thanks” I drank it in one shot thankfully the bottle as open. No wonder he’s the cool guy in the office. Although people called him “Moni” , he like it and that’s how people called him.

“Nami! Aigoo get over here let me see the documents” Hoseok my friend known as Hobi drag me to his desk taking the documents off my arms.

I breathe in and out relaxing from the ran I did.

“Awesome! By the way, why are you sweating bullets? Did you perhaps took the stairs?” I nod and he looks amazed at me.

“Damn! You okay?” he ask me giving me a handkerchief to clean the sweat off.

 I took it and clean my sweat retouching my make-up.

“You dope running in heels, anyways why you took the stairs?” he ask me and I told him I saw the boss and was about to get caught and he nod understanding.

At the meeting our boss was straightforward and we gave our resume of our project.

“Arasoo, fix the estimate and send me the copies to go over it Miss.Kang” the boss told me with a wink and I nod with a “neh” as a reply.

The wink is no problem. He always does that to any female worker. I guess that’s his charm, so I’m used to it.

“I also wanted to let you guys know a new worker from a different department will join us to complete the project. He’s very talented and I ask for everyone respect for this guy. He will come any minute. AH…I will assign a person to work with him perhaps two people or three. I’m not sure yet.” The boss announced and everyone murmur among themselves.

I felt someone nudge my elbow. I look to my side and Hobi whisper to me “hey, who do you think will work with this new guy, besides he sounds scary just as the description. He’s probably an old ajjushi” I shrug and look at the door open meaning the new guy had arrived.

 

First chaper done

Should I continue ??