ONE

this love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday come quickly, byul have wake up earlier this time. Byul have a good mood this morning. Byul take her key and drive her motorcycle to the office.

Byul arrive at office,  and start he routines. But before she start , she look the woman through her glass her room. That woman is Yongsun. Yongsun take of her helmet and go straight to her desk. Byul and yongsun different room.

Lunch time  come, usually wheein always eat together with the others on her table. Wheein and i same room just torn apart by bulkhead. wheein call me to have lunch with them, so i just join them.

hwasa wheein taeyeon jessica already set the mat and eat their food. i've set my sit position in the edge, and ready to eat my lunch. Not long after that yongsun and krystal join the group to have lunch with us. krystal go beside jessica, and yongsun sit beside me. wheein ask why they have lunch late, krystal said they got a little problem with coatumer. krystal and yongsun is customer service.

while we eat the other have some talk and joke around i also follow their joke and talk. i glance at yongsun little bit. she just enjoy her food. i love it when her so cozy to enjoy the food but still follow the other talk and jokes. sometime she laugh to and smile at the other jokes. i dont know what happening to me, but i'm not bored to take a glance at yongsun.

 

after the girls have done eat. they go to pantry to wash our lunch box. and it must wait. while wait, yongsun is beside me, and talk to me.

"hey byul, when you go home nothing happens right?" yongsun said.

"wh..what?no... no nothing happens unnie, why you think like that?" i ask her.

"ahh.  haaha i just think random.  because many news said there's robbery happen on the bus" yongsun said.

"haha no unnie dont think negative, just think positive unnie" i said. and she just smile. waw how i wish that smile always appares on her face.

 

when job done, today is done.  and i go back to home. at night i was bored i dont know what to do. i want to sleep but my eyes still on fire. so i decided to take my phone. my hand so urge to click yongsun number. and then i call her. not to long  she is answer.

"hello" her voice  so lovely

"ah.. he.. hello unnie" i said.

"hey byul, whats up?" she said.

"emh.. no i just want to have call, because i'm not sleepy" i said.

"ohh... " yongsun respond.

'aish.. why she just short reply. think byul think.'  i  said in my head.

"ahh.. unnie.. are you sleepy?am i distrubing you?" i said.

"no. byul. i'm not sleepy actually"  she said.

"ohh.. okey.. unnie is your job hard?to handle many customer?"  i ask.

"ah.. actua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter