SEVEN

this love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author pov

Since  byul arrive at japan, byul try to focus. Byul try to make her mom and brothers proud, also make yongsun proud to. (oh, did i tell you,byul's here not having dad, her dad was passed away  since she is 16 years old,and have two brothers, xiumin and minhyuk who just married last year and last month, if not,i'm sorry.keke..)

Byul is easy person to make a friend, byul now have friend in japan,they are hinata,sakura,sasuke,and uzumaki. (kekeke i can't think other name sorry my bad).

when byul do her study at garden university,she check her email. still no news from yongsun,its already 3 week she arrive, the last email is just yongsun first email. byul sad, because she dont know her news, so byul just try to write email for yongsun.

byul pov

"hey yong, how are you?don't you miss me yong?you're not email me or contacted me.  it's been 3 weeks. i miss you"

sent. hm.. where is she, i miss her badly. why yong?you're so ignorant. hm.. 

i just clear my work today.then i hear similiar voice,there is hinata and sakura.

"hey byulE, whatcha doing?"sakura ask me.

"i'm just want to finish my work for class later."

"oh.. so you have class later?ah i remember, you same class with we later.. keke "hinata said.

"haha, you're funny hina,you're pretty fool."

'ah, pretty fool, my yeba. how she's doing right now.'

"hey byul, byulE.."i heard sakura.

"oh, hehe sorry sakura, why?why are you calling me?"

"aish, you always daydreaming. i ask you, if you want to hangout with us this friday night"

"mm.. i don't know, maybe later i  tell you if i want to go or not"

"yaah,you're no funny. huhu,ok if you say so,we're going" i just chuckle to see her reaction.

I'm checking email again,then my mood is level up. yongsun reply so i open it.

'hey byong, keke i'm sorry, i'm too lazy to sent email for you,keke. i'm fine, i just excited to give birth,but i'm worried to.

 byong could you promise me something'

"what the. yong. why you so lazy. hey i want to had skype with you, turn on your skype yong. "

then after that i see her online on skype so i calling her right away.

i see her right now, she is glowing, is this pregnancy effect?hm. i don't know. why she so beautiful, i'm just stare amaze to her.then she call me.

"byong, why are you always stare at me like that?" oh, is my eyes wrong see somthing,or is she blushing right now. keke so cute

"wae? why i can't stare at you?is it make you blush or something?oh i just see you blushing right now"i laugh.

"aish byong, why you can't be serious person. hey how about your study?are you not have class today?"

"keke, sorry. yeah actualy i had a class one hour later. so before class i just want to spending time with you"

"oh.. are not have task?have you done with your task?"

"yes i have madam, i'm have finished moment ago before call you and you?why you can skype with me, is not this still office hour?"

"oh.. ok. yeah, i'm in rest room, just having coffe break.i just want to relax for a bit."

"are you drinking coffe?"

"of course not byong, thats just language,just  a term."

"oh.. keke i just thinking you drink coffe.keke sorryy bad"

"oh, hey byong, look i want you promise me?"

"eh?what is it? why you so suddenly random like this?"

"no. i just want you to promise me something. just say promise me."

"aish.. ok. i promise you. so what promise you thinking about?"

" i don't know if i  can make give a birth later or not, i just want you  to promise me,if i can't make it, please protect my child, don't ever give my baby to eric, if he want to meet my baby,

just meet my baby in my home,but don't bring my baby to him. i want my baby grow with my parents,ok?"

"what the heck you,why are talking nonsense like this,,no i don't won't. you can make it yong,you'll be a life."

" hey byong,just promise me.please?"

"aish ok. but promise me you stay strong, don't ever give up after you give birth, you don't want your child grow without her mom, do you? please just stay strong for the baby, 'and for me' .i said the last word in my mind.

"byong, we don't know our age till when, but when my times come to me, i just surrender my life on god.but i promise you i'm strong enough for the baby"

"mm.. ok. just take care ok? so when doctor predict you give birth?"

"i don't know , but doctor said more or less middle of a next month"

"mmh, arraso. i'll try to manage my schedule here."

"ok. dont be force on your schedule if you can't make it byong, i understand"

"mm yeah arraso, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter