FIVE

this love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day by day, Byul and Yong have quality time more than before. it's like whenever yong stand there always be byul beside her. They make stronger link than before. and Yong now is forgeting hongki. and move on.

Byul pov

"yong, " 

"hmm."

"yong"

"hmm"

"yong.."

"once again call me i punch you"

"keke kidding yong"

"byong, when you buy that apartement for me?"

"d..dae?what are you talking about?"

"keke, when i'm bored when i have problem so i can go to apartement where i relax my self. not always in cafe or restaurant." she pouted.

"haha yong, just pray for me, so i can buy apartement for us" i said that.

'keke yong.. yong, why you suddenly act like this, someday yong, i buy that apartement you want for you and i' i said in my mind.

We always had random topic to talk about. there is no silence between us.

Author pov

It's already 9 month yongsun move on from hongki, Byul and yongsun more closer than before. Until there is topic yongsun talk with byul, about a new guy she meet.  His name is eric, her neighbour introduce him for her. Yongsun still carefull to made new relationship, but she try, she remember byul said. "don't close your heart, maybe you're hurt. but don't close your heart to someone new". So yongsun try to give eric chance to close with her. She and eric rarely to contact or messaging to each other, but eric is always come to yongsun home. Her parents is confused about who is this guy, Yongsun explain he is the guy she close with lately, he said to her that she want to take serious relationship with her more, and yongsun ask her parents about him. how about first impression to him. Then her parents said, he is kind, if he is serious so just get married. if yongsun comfortable with eric , her dad is ready to married her for him. From opinion of her parents, yongsun think hard, and careful to take a way. after one month she close with eric she tell byul to have her opinion.

Byul pov

I'm so lazy right now, this sunday is so lazy time. "today i feel don't  like to do anything, i just wanna lay in my bed" i'm singing like a free bird in the morning. Then my after ringing, yongsun is calling, haha my beauty lady calling me. ehem.. aghh ehem..

"hello gorgeous" i said

"mm -_- "

"keke why so cranky today, are you miss me?do yo want me to visit you gorgeous" i flirt with her

"byoong. stop it !"

"ohh.. are you blushing right now?keke i want to see it..." then she hang up. 

'keke,this yeba, always cranky' so i call her again.

"if you want just to tease me i hang up." she said

"keke .. sorry .. i can't help it since you're so funny to tease. so what's up yong?

"mm.. aish.. i forget what i want to tell you.. hmpfh" she pouted

"haha why you forget?or you just want to hear my voice?" i chuckle at her act.

"hmm.. ahh ok. i remember. i want to tell you something, now i'm close with someone new, since you said don't close my heart to someone new, so do i right now. i'm close with a guy , his name is eric, my neighbour introduce me to him, here i send his picture" she said

Not to long, i got her chat, i see this guy is good looking, aish, why yong? i said don't close your heart to someone new, is actually for me. open your heart for me yong. i was sad to hear your news.

" so byong, how about your opinion?" she ask,.

"mm.. i think he is nice , and good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter