ELEVEN

this love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

After byuli going back to japan, and continue her study, yongsun to, go back to work after maternity leave end. Yongsun and byul still catch up with email or video call, not much but one week still calling or say hello.Yongsun always tell byul, she still sad, many people in office often ask where is his daddy, rarely see on sns, usually many new bride posting about their wedding or honeymoon, or moment daddy and son. And yongsun just said his daddy is on duty on other country. Byul heard she sad to, but she can't do anything, she just had all ears for yongsun. Anytime, she always on ears just for her, and try to calm her or joking with her. Byul hope she can finish her study soon.

2 YEARS LATER ON SUMMER BREAK

Byul POV

Yeshh... summer break ,finally i've safe my money enough. I'm so excited to see yong again, i miss her so much. i'm will make surprise, yeah that it.  ok. ticket done, gift done, yong wait for me.

Yong POV

I already home, work is so tired. Luckly i have yul, he so cute. Come here honey, mama have something for you, mamamama. kyowo he say mama, i hug him, and tickle him. I'm so happy if he always with me, there is nothing spirit i hace if he not here. i forget to check sns, so let's take a look maybe your umma message me yul. Yeah byul want yul call her umma not auntie. 

After i check sns, there is no single notification from her. Where is she? She never not give me update. Hm maybe your umma busy. ok, lets go to the bed yul, go to sleep.

 

Author POV

Next day byul arrive at seoul. As soon as landing at seoul, she goes to yong home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter