FOUR

this love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul and yongsun lately separate because of work and yongsun's guy a.k.a hongki. They're rarely had quality time. Byul know it might be happen someday. And byul thinking try to forget her feeling slowly. while Byul and Yongsun separate, byul always visited her old friend, maybe her special one from the past. Her name is Seulgi, actually she is the byul first love love, they had special relationship in the past. they not in the girlfriend relationship, nor friendship. They know just, they're more then friend , less then lover. They call it special relationship. They act like girlfriend boyfriend do. Kissing, make out, break up, make up, but not . they have strong link. Until they separate , and now seulgi is having boyfriend. Byul is fine with that, because byul had not feeling to seulgi anymore, byul treat seulgi is like her sister, her bestfriend who only know she is gay. When byul visit seulgi, they are joking arround , tease to each other, or still do skinship. Byul and yongsun is rarely skinship, because yongsun said it's too cringe.

in seulgi home.

byul pov

"seulgi-ah, i'm hungry. make some food for me."

"byuli.. why you're not change, always act childish. go cook by yourself"

"gi-ah... ggiiiiii... gi--ahh.... palli, cook me some food." i pouted.

"aisshh.. arraso, but help me cooking?"

"yes, aye aye captain"

While cooking, i tease and distrub seulgi i lean on her shoulder,make her hard to move.,haha. it feel nice, i wish i and yongsun like this. yongsun always punch me if i have skinship with her.

"yah, byul, you're heavy"

"am i?"

"get your head move, i'm hard to cooking right now."

"hhmm oke." i said, but i change to hug her from behind.

"BYULLLLLL"

"kekeke, arrasooo." hehe i can't help it to .

Food is done, and we ate. After that e go to her room to watching tv, while watching, she singing randomly, i love her voice. that make calm. so i turn off tv  to hear her voice. she's stop, and tease me did'nt want sing, and i tickle her command her to sing for me.and the she give up and sing. Not long after that i was hear lullaby, i'm sleep over at her home.

Tomorrow morning come, i get ready to go office, and seulgi to. we separate on the road. When i arrive i see yongsun eat her breakfast in pantry. I greet her.

"hey yong, "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter