NINE

this love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 In the morning

Byul wake up earlier. She look yongsun face, with the dim light still on. She mesmerized yongsun face. Why people can't she how beautiful and amazing this person. Why that person hurt her. She is perfect in byul eyes. Byul still staring at yongsun, she didn't realize yongsun is wake up, till yong call byul.

"yah byul.. what are you doing?" yongsun said.

"ehh.. keke morning angel. i did nothing, just staring to beauty face of this angel" byul .

"ughh.. why you have to be greasy in the morning. shuu shuu.. get away greasy lady" yongsun wake up from the bed.

"keke.. you must look your face, did my eyes wrong, that i see you blushing pretty angel. hahaaha.. " Byul laughing and tease yong more.

"whatever..."yongsun said.

 Yongsun go to yul, and yul is awake after yongsun come to him. and she is carry him, and hugging him to sleep a little bit more. Byul get up from bed and approach yongsun from behind, and see yul is getting sleep again.  She yul head, and her left arm is on yongsun waist. 

 

  BYUL POV

I lean at yongsun back, and yul head, while backhug yongsun. I remember what yong said last night. 

"yong, where do you want to go today?"

"mm byong, i think i just wanna rest today, and you? where do you want to go? are you not going to your home today?"

"where? my home? i'm home right now."

I see her expression is so confused. in the morning it's okay, right? keke

"what do you mean byong? your home, is in the other way from here, just go, i borrow you my motocycle"

"why i have to go home , if my home right in front of me" i grin,smile to her

"yahhh.. jinjja? hahh byongg..  i really think serious, and you just greasy in the morning. shuuu... i'm out with your joke right now. i want to bath"

" do you want bath together yong?"

"yaahh.. go away.!!"

keke.. she is blush

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter