THREE

this love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul and yongsun day by day is like a twins, sometime when krystal and wheein said they're like a twins , yongsun is denied it while laughing, or while grin. Yongsun always make byul promise whenever she tell story about herself to byul. Because yongsun is like had trauma, and yes, yongsun have trauma in the past where she trust that person but that person is telling to other people about story herself. So since then, yongsun always have cold face, arrogant face, because she want the other close to her, make her comfort and the they hurt her. There is like a big wall she build since then. Even she usually tell story with krystal, but there is more story about her didn't tell krystal. Because she feel insecure. But with byul, she is like open her trust to someone. With byul she can express what she want to tell, she can express her feeling, happy, sad, and anger.

Yongsun always feel safe sometimes whenever she with byul, but she didn't tell byul anything she's feeling when she with byul. Because byul is too confident, too self praised. Yongsun can't stand with that. Actually when yongsun praised byul, byul is hide it her blush with her confident, byul know yongsun can't stand with it. 

Always, when the night come, yongsun tell story about a guy who she have been close lately through the phone.

Byul pov

my phone ringing, that must be yong.

"hello byoong"

"hey beautiful, why?"

"aish, stop that bull, why you always make fun of me, or lie to me. i don't know with your eyes, why you alway said i'm beautiful?" yongsun said that with pout voice. 'keke i know she's pouting right know, waee i can't she her face, it must be cute' i said on my mine.

"kekeke, hey, my eyes is still normal, why? you are beutiful, don't try to deny it yong. just confident with your self" 

"hmm, i know i'm beautiful. haha. hey byong, just now i was met with him again. whe had dinner at cafe near my home. i just arrived at home right now. you byoong, he is like the person who i find. i dont know, i'm not love him right now, but i'm comfortable with him, before i call you actually i was had call with him, though we're just met few hours ago. haha. i guess i want you to met hongki later...." Yong tell long story about him with happy voice, i can hear it eve i didn't see her face.

', when i have to be in this situation like this. why yong, it hurt me. why i can't love you. why we must meet , why i fall for you for the first sight on you. i wish i'm that guy you like yong' i said sadly thinking about that.

"byoong, byoongg,, YAH BYOONG !!" she call me yet yelling at me.

"ah dae, sorry yong i was spacing out."

"so you're not listening? her face like want to angry with me.

"i'm listened yong, you've met with him at cafe near your home, she is kind, you comfort with him but not loving him yet." i said.

"....."

"yong, are you there?"

"you just listened the first words i said byul." she said flat voice.

'ok. i think i made her angry right know, oh byul, she call you byul when she is angry, why byul, why you're not listened all her story. you know when her mad, she give you silent treatment, and you can't stand without her voice, without her beside you. stupid byul'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter