SIX

this love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After yongsun marriege byul have a suffer alone. After work byul always get around with her motorcycle till night. Byul is find a way to move on. Even after yongsun back to work, they rarely have quality time, byul is understand she and yongsun had different way right now. But after six moths, yongsun come up to byul, to have dinner with her.

Byul pov

"hey byong, long time we don't have quality time together hehe"yongsun said

"keke it's fine yong, whenever you want me, i'll be there for you. keke" i wink at her

"aish byong, why you always flirting, go find boyfriend"

"keke, i just wait the right one" 'i just wait for you yong, but i think that impossible' i said on my mind.

"aish byong. whatever byong"

"keke, so how about you and eric ? is he still arrogant?

"i dont know byong, he still like before not changed at all. you know, like two months ago he is mad at me, and he leave me for  3 weeks, i dont know, i'll try to find him but still didn't find, untill three days ago he is back like there is no problem between us, i want to argument with him, but.. is like no use, so i just shrugged it off and act like nothing happend. And yesterday i have a lot talk with him, i find a time where he is calm, when he is relax, and we talk about, but with our talk, he is blame me about why he leave me, he said he just won't mad to me on another level so he's run away and leave me 3 weeks. I dont know byong, i'm tired, i always pray to god to keep me to be patient person. i just want to be a good wife for him, but he is not act like a good husband for me byong"

"just give him sometimes maybe yong, and give your sometimes to, and always be patient. and whenever you need to lean on, just call me. i'll be there."

"yeah byong, i just tired maybe"

 

 

Author pov

After they talk session that day,byul always there when yongsun need, even yongsun not tell byul, but byul can see it from yongsun face, and yongsun just lean on, just cry on byul. 2 month later, eric did it again, leave yongsun . Yongsun too tired to have argument with eric on the phone or messaging, where is eric complain she is not a good wife, he is not comfortable anymore with yongsun. Yongsun is too angry too tired, yongsun is mad with eric attitude. Yongsun is upset about what he said to her. so yongsun just gowith the flow, if he want divorce thene do it. 

When yongsun at office, her ayes is swollen. The other is not realize with her swollen. But if everyone can't see it, byul see it perfectly, she text yongsun if she is okay. yongsun said fine,but byul didn't trust her word, after work byul approach yongsun to make sure if she is ok. yongsun just silent, yongsun tell byul to go with her going home. So byul just follow yongsun. When they arrive, after yongsun take a bath, there yongsun tell her story to byul, all of story where eric said things who make her upset. Byul actually angry inside, but she just have flat reaction, or just pity for her. Yongsun cry it all, yongsun explode her emotion who she always keep by herself to byul.

 

Byul pov

'i can't see her being sad, how i wish i can make you happy yong' byul think

"why byul,why? I REALLY DONT KNOW WHY I MUST BE IN THIS SITUATION. AM I NOT GOOD TO ANYONE? AM I NOT KIND?"yong said.

"NO YONGSUN, YOU'RE NOT. ITS JUST THAT STUPID PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW THE REAL YOU, you're worth it yong, that stupid don't know how important person like you. he is useless. he don't know how lucky he is to have a good wife like you. he is just stupid" i hug her to calm her down.

'aish the that did it, he is so stupid person' i said on my mind. i still hug her till calm down.

After she is a little b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter