EIGHT

this love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning come, Byul woke up and she smile, she look an angel infront of her. 

BYUL POV

Woah, i think this is my lucky day, to see an angel in the morning. I stare at her like there is no tomorrow till i heard angel voice.

"yah, it's weird. stupid. stop staring, i'm still sleepy" yongsun said.

"keke, wae, an angel is sulking in the morning"i .

"yah, you greasy. stop it." she punch my arm softly.

"keke, yeah, sorry sorry.come on wake up, feeding you baby, maybe he is hungry"

"later byul, i'm sleepy"

"keke, ok. i'll wait another minute."

Then i get up slowly and let yongsun sleep a few minutes. I wash my face and mouth, after that i go to cafe to buy breakfast. After i buy the food, i visit baby room, and i see baby yul. he is cute, her cheek just like her mother. i hope he grow well, like her mother attitude, not like her father. After that, i see the nurse take him out of her box, and when she's out i ask her, where she want bring the baby. She said she want to give the baby to his mother for feeding. and i go with her to yongsun room.

"morning mrs kim, you're already awake?" the nurse ask yong.

"yes nurse, i was awake few minutes ago. mm sorry but, can i not feeding him right now, i was just awake nurse."

"no mrs.kim you had to do it right now, because your son seem hungry"and nurse give the baby right away to yongsun. and i see yongsun is like there no feeling for the baby, and i see her face is like having badmood. 

"yong, are you okay? do you want me to feed you while you feeding, you're not breakfast yet right?"

"yeah, i hungry but that nurse give this baby to me." oo..oh i think this is like baby blues syndrome.i must be careful i guess. 

"here, let me feed you" then i feed her.

"ahh.. aish yul, why you can't slowly, my hurts."

"yong, he is still baby. he is just hungry yong,"

"yeah, but i am to. i'm hungry to, can't he move slowly"oh, there, yeah she is having baby blues syndrome.

"yong, he is still baby"

" I KNOW" then i hear yul crying, and yong give yul to me just like that.

"yong, hey, be careful she is still baby, why you so harsh like that? i want you to calm down, i bring the baby back to his room"

I leave her , and i got to baby room, i'm carrying him, sing a lullaby so he doesn't cry, and i think it work, i see him sleep on my arm. and i give him to nurse, tell her that he was done feeding and he is fall asleep right now. After that i go to yongsun room, i see her back, and i'll try to speak with her,.

"hey yong, are you calm down right now?"

"mmmh"she just hummed . I know that she still on bad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter