BEGINNING

this love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul pov

Wednesday morning in office

Byul are new cashier in one of big company forwarder logistic in seoul. She still not too friendly because to shy to approach people at office. But she have one and only new friend, her name is wheein. Wheein is so friendly, she introduce me with other staff and  her close friend. Her close friend is so kind and friendly to like wheein, her friend like hwasa, taeyeon, jessica, krystal, tiffany, and yongsun. The last name, is a person who got me blind with her beauty. I'm become silent, i was so stuned with that beauty face yet have cold aura. My eyes can't takes of her. My heart skip a beat. My daydreaming is gone when wheein call me many times.

"byul-ah, byul, BYUL-SHI !!!" wheein yell at me.

"ahh , yes. Sorry wheein, i dont hear you at the moment" i said with my awkward.

"oh why, are you sick or something got you?" wheein ask me.

" no.. no , i'm fine . i just not focus little bit." i said.

"ohh oke, byul you wanna join us go to the mall this saturday,maybe you can be comfortable with us?" hwasa said while the other just nodded.

" emh.. actually i'm free. so legoo" i said cooly

"waah,, haha oke Leggo" other imitate me.

 

Saturday come, we have still overtime. And twelve o'clock we go to the mall with yongsun car.

yeah something normal, girls day out, chit chat, karaoke, and shopping and i know they are so funny, i really enjoy the moment with this girls.

when we want to go home, wheein said to me they split up on near station, and i can be with yongsun go home together because of her home is one direction with mine. But my home is still far from yongsun home. And just that my heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter