Change

Age
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daniel never wanted his time with Seongwoo to run out. But unlike he had prayed for, time eventually went on; leaving them for an untimely parting.

After trading phone numbers and promising to text each other, the two went their separate ways.

Seongwoo was the last person Daniel thought of while going to sleep, and the first person to think of as he woke up.

As Daniel got out of his bed, he glanced back to see Mina peacefully sleeping.

A wave of guilt flooded over Daniel, knowing that he was now willingly cheating on Mina; and how he didn’t regret it a single bit.

“I’m such a d*ck .” Daniel thought, still looking back at Mina.

Daniel softly got out of their bed, making sure not to wake Mina up any earlier than she had to, thinking that it was the least he could do after last night.

Daniel fixed his hair in the mirror, checking to see if anything was out of place.

Daniel was just continuing his morning routine until he noticed something different.

Something had changed.

He leaned closer to the mirror, believing what he had initially seen was because of the lighting in the room, or even the angle he saw it at.

Daniel then quickly, but quietly, ran into the bathroom and the light.

Daniel checked once more and couldn’t believe his eyes.

A gray hair.

Daniel plucked it out of hair and stared at it in disbelief.

“Is this because of Mina? Seongwoo? Is from before but I haven’t noticed?” Daniel thought,

“No there’s no way I saw this before. And if it isn’t from Mina than it has to be from-”

The shuffling of feet against their wooden floor suddenly ripped Daniel from his thoughts.

“Hey, baby are you okay?” A sleepy Mina asked as she leaned against the doorframe.

“Everything’s fine. Just a little frazzled from work. You don’t have to get up for another thirty minutes; please go back to sleep.” Daniel pleaded, ushering Mina back to bed.

Daniel waited until Mina was seemingly asleep to pull out his phone and call the first person he could think of.

“Hello? Hey, it’s Daniel. I need you to meet me for lunch. It’s urgent.”

~

“What was so urgent that you needed to call me six in the ing morning Daniel. You know I need my beauty sleep,” Jisung jokingly said as he sat down across from Daniel at a  small coffee shop.

“I know you, and I apologize. I just don’t know what to do.” Daniel deeply sighed, putting his head in his hands.

Sensing the serious atmosphere the smile upon Jisung's face dropped.

“Daniel, are you okay?” Jisung reaches his hand out to Daniel, “I’ve never seen you like this.”

“Exactly Jisung. I’ve never been like this before. I think I’m going to crazy.”

“Daniel you better tell me what’s going on right now before I lose my sh*t.”

“I’m aging,” Daniel whispered.

“You’re what?” Jisung asked, leaning forward.

“I’m. Aging.”

“Yeah? Haven’t you been aging for years now?” Jisung chuckled.

“That’s the point. I haven’t been aging until I found a gray hair this morning.”

“Who the were you with last night?”

Daniel sat in his chair silently, not sure how to tell his best friend that not only did he cheat on Mina, but he cheated on her with a man.

Jisung sighed and sat further back in his chair, “You know, I can only help you if you tell me the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter