Cook

Age
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daniel paced outside of his office building, trying to calm his racing heart. But no matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t rid his thoughts from Mina.

It had been weeks since Mina had been on Daniel’s mind, but at this exact moment, all he could think about was her.

“What if Mina found out?”

“What if she’s here right now?”

“What if she knows already.”

    Although Daniel was thinking about Mina, it had linked back to Seongwoo. For Daniel, everything linked back to him.

Seongwoo had been the source of Daniel’s happiness but also was the underlying cause of his misery. Every night once Daniel went back home to his family it was a reminder of exactly what he was doing. It had gone far past a mere “mistake” or “occasional cheating;” Daniel was having a full blown affair, and the effects of it were only now affecting him.

Daniel kept repeating the scene over and over again in his head, trying to see if Eunha could see right through his lies.

A few minutes prior Daniel texted Seongwoo to meet him at his office building instead of the park since Daniel feared Mina and Eunha would return to that exact spot and find the two doing things other than talking.

Daniel thanked God that he had only been with Jisung and not Seongwoo. He wouldn’t know what he would do if he was caught with Seongwoo. Daniel had previously thought about what would happen if Mina saw him and Seongwoo together, but he never actually found an appropriate solution to the situation. The scenario always seemed to end with him getting slapped and/or screamed at with Seongwoo standing behind him watching the whole thing go down.

When Daniel and Seongwoo first started to date, he knew what the consequences were and how it would affect the people around him, but yet continued to do everything he shouldn’t be doing.

Although Daniel knew everything he was doing was wrong and how things would turn out eventually; as long as he had Seongwoo by his side, he knew everything was going to be alright.

And that’s exactly who he needed with him right now.

“Niel?” A voice shouted in the distance, walking towards Daniel.

“Ong?” Daniel called out, moving closer; not being able to see the person clear enough.

“Niel!!!”

“Ong!”

The two ran full speed at each other; meeting in the middle with a bone-crushing hug, not caring about the people around them. Daniel buried his head into Seongwoo’s neck, and wrapped his arms tightly around the other’s waist, trying to pull Seongwoo as close as he possibly could.

Daniel let out a sigh of relief, feeling like home in the others arms.

“I came here as fast as I could is everything okay Niel?”

“I’m okay now Ong.” Daniel hugged Seongwoo tighter; afraid that the latter would leave him. ‘I’m okay now.”

~

   “Holy sh*t.” Seongwoo leaned his back against the cold park bench.

   After holding each other, the two sat next to each other on a small bench, discussing what previously happened.

   “That close huh?”

   “Yup,” Daniel said, popping the p.

   “Are you okay Niel? I mean I’d be having

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter