Scared

Age
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seongwoo had always done everything right in life. From doing exactly what his parents expected him to ace all of his classes; to everyone, Seongwoo was the model child. This was all until Seongwoo laid his eyes upon a handsome man across the room with a wedding ring on. Once Seongwoo approached this handsome man; that we would all go on to know as Daniel Kang; Seongwoo’s perfect schoolboy image was thrown out the window. Once Seongwoo walked over to Daniel and Jisung he had made a choice. And this choice in some cases wasn’t the right one.

Although Seongwoo could have turned back after meeting Daniel, he decided not to. He decided to kiss Daniel first, and then kiss him again. He is the one who called Daniel “Niel” and in exchange got called Ong. He is the one who allowed Daniel to walk him back to his car and type in his number on the other’s phone. He is the one to ask Daniel out on a date. And he is the one who day after day keeps crawling back to him.

But as the famous saying goes, “it takes two to tango.”

For once in Seongwoo’s life, he was putting himself in front of other people’s needs, not caring about what other’s thought of him. And for once, Seongwoo was truly happy as he sat on the couch watching a horror movie, falling more and more in love with the person sitting next to him.

Although Daniel sat only a centimeter away from Seongwoo. He was having completely different thoughts as different gory scenes flashed across the screen.

“Holy why did I agree to this.”

“This is the dumbest thing I’ve ever done.”

“WHY DID I HAVE TO TRY AND ACT MANLY”

“I FEEL A JUMP SCARE COMING”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

“THAT’S IT I'M DONE JESUS TAKE ME NOW”

“OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.”

“I’M GOING TO DIEEEEEE”

And yes you’re reading this right. As Seongwoo basically contemplated his whole life, Daniel was freaking the out about a mildly scary horror movie they both agreed to watch.

Side Note- it didn’t help the movie was also about ghosts which are the things that scare Daniel the most other than bugs. And let’s just say Daniel did not scream quietly when he first found a bug in Seongwoo’s house a week ago.

Only one other person in the entire universe knew about Daniel’s fear of ghosts other than himself, and that person was none other than the prankster Yoon Jisung. To make a long story short- Jisung thought it would be a great idea to prank Daniel on Halloween saying that there was a ghost in his house. Things went as well that day as they did when Jisung said there was a tarantula in his house which ended with Daniel trying to burn his entire house down while he was still in it.

So from what you’ve seen so far; Daniel is scared sh*tless from horror movies and what Seongwoo is about to do won’t help his situation at all.

After deciding he couldn’t remain calm on the outside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter