Drunk

Age
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m guessing this is going to become a normal occurrence?” Mina rolled her eyes at the person who comfortably sat on her couch. “How did you even get in here? I’m pretty sure our doors are locked.”

Eunha popped her head above the couch to dangle a pair of keys in front of Mina’s eyes, “Remember when you asked me to watch the house during your honeymoon?” Mina nodded her head. “I then kinda sorta made a spare key after I gave you back your keys back.”

“Eunha!”

“What?”

“How often do you come here? And when?”

“Well um,” Eunah nervously rubbed the back of her neck, “Whenever I run out of Oreos.”

“You practically break into my house for Oreos? You could just ask you, moron.” Mina laid down on the couch next to Eunha placing her feet on the latter’s lap.

“But then you would know how much I eat Oreos dummy.” Eunha then removed Mina's feet from her lap, complaining that they were too heavy.

“They’re only heavy because you’re so weak from eating a sh*t ton of Oreos.”

“Am not!” Eunha retorted.

“Are too!”

“Am! Not!”

The two continued to argue about the nutritious value an oreo withholds and whether or not it would serve as proper protein (and yes halfway through the argument Eunha realized her side was severely flawed, but she was not about to lose against Mina.)

“Am I missing something or are you two arguing about a ing oreo?” Daniel asked, walking into the room as he fixed his tie, setting his phone down on the coffee table.

“Ummm.”

“She started it!” Eunha exclaimed flailing her arms in Mina’s direction.

“Oh, that’s rich coming from someone who has practically broken into my house for the past couple of years.”

“Wait Eunha you did what?” Daniel cocked his eyebrow, still confused on what in the actual hell was going on.

“Well, technically not. I have a key-”

“That you didn’t ask if you could have!”

“That’s why I said technically!”

“You what? I’m just gonna go and tuck our child in while you two argue like children.” Daniel said as he slowly backed away from the insanely stupid situation.

“I guess I’ll go too.” Mina jumped off the couch following Daniel. “Don’t think this discussion is over!”

Eunha shook her head chuckling thinking about how ridiculous their argument was, but how she had to win. Eunha was then torn from her own world when the soft ringing of a phone echoed throughout the apartment. She unconsciously looked at her phone but came to realize that she had no messages.

Eunha then adjusted her view and glanced down at the table in front of her to see an iPhone lighting up with a single text from a person named “Ong.”

She stared at the phone, toying with whether or not she should sneak a glance at what her brother said and if he was the real reason why Daniel was so dressed up tonight.

Thousands of thoughts raced through her head, all telling her to do different things. As a last second decision, she looked around her to make sure Daniel and Mina weren’t done tucking in Woojin and then quickly reached for Daniel’s phone.

Once she held the phone in her hands, she felt a shiver run up her spine. She stared at the text from Seongwoo on Daniel’s home screen.

Somehow a single heart emoji didn’t satisfy Eunha’s need to know exactly what was going on.  Once she slides the phone to unlock it, she was met with a pin to put in. With every number she typed she felt more regret fill her body, yet she found herself trying to guess this complicated man’s password.

Eunha knew right off the bat that Daniel wasn't one to use "typical" passwords, remembering that he would complain about how Mina's password was "12345." She then started to type in dates, that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter