Stuck

Age
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay it's not the end of the world,” Eunha thought, “it’s only that your brother is your best friends husbands gay lover. Everything’s going to be okay.”

Eunha laid awake in her bed for hours, mentally cursing at herself for the situation she was in; or should I say the situation the people around her were in.

It wasn’t Eunha’s fault that her best friends husband decided to cheat on Mina with her brother; yet Eunha felt stuck in the middle of this gigantic, ed up mess. She felt tangled in the mess of others, with no way of escape.

If she stayed quiet, she would be benefiting that cheating bastard while “saving” her brother, but if she told Mina, she would be betraying the trust of her brother.

Eunha stirred in her bed, tossing and turning as thousands of thoughts clouded her head, making it practically impossible to sleep. She sat up, leaning her fragile body against the bed frame, trying to stop the nauseating feeling in the pit of her stomach.

“What am I going to do?” Eunha cried.

Eunha sat still for hours, going over every plan over and over again in her head, making sure to choose the perfect plan and although she doesn’t know this yet, there is no such plan. Only something deep inside of Eunha’s heart knew the reality of the situation, but she convinced herself that is she worked hard enough, everything would be resolved.

She knew that no matter how impossible it would seem, she couldn’t give up on Seongwoo or Mina.

At least not yet.

Eunha laid back on her bed, not caring about her nausea or constant thoughts. Her sorrowful laugh echoed off the walls of her empty apartment, reminding her how truly alone she was.

Who was she going to talk to this about? Clearly not Seongwoo or Mina. And if not them, then who else does she have?

“If I don’t even have the ing guts to tell Mina I love her, how the could I tell her, her husband is cheating on her with my own brother,” Eunha sobbed.

Eunha sat up on her bed for the nth time and put her head in her hands “Why me God.” She whispered, “Why me?”

Her throaty laugh evolved into a cry for help. The tears flowed down her face like a river until she fell asleep at a time more appropriate for waking up at.

~

On the other side of town, another person was sitting up, trying to ignore the nauseating feeling in their stomach.

Thoughts of Seongwoo flashed across Daniel’s mind as he laid next to his unsuspecting wife.

Daniel reached out to touch Mina’s face, wondering when the last time he had done s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter