Chapter 4

Finding my Twin Brother

B e i n g  Y o u  I s  M o r e  F u n  T h a n  I  T h o u g h t

Kwangmin never knew he could run fast as he was running right now. Although it was still below average speed, but for someone like him who was really bad at it, he was amazed with himself. 
 
The limo door opened on cue and right when he reached it, he jumped inside landing right on the floor.
 
"Hurry hurry hurry!" A waving Youngmin rushed him by pulling his jacket to get him up.
 
"It's nice to see you too!" The panting one glared tiredly at the rushing one. He tried to stand up quickly but he was too exhausted. He hasn't seen Youngmin since yesterday, so he wasn't very happy that their first encounter today was rushed. 
 
"Well your so slow!" Youngmin kept tugging on his YongDoJin school jacket that Kwangmin was wearing. He needed it off so he can wear it himself. It was time for basketball practice therefore it was time to switch back to their own school uniforms, but it needed to be in a flash 'cause being late isn't a good habit for the coach. 
 
"Would you quit teasing me!" A feisty reply came out of Kwangmin. Having to switch back like this was making him cranky and the negativity directed to him was making it worse. "You only compliment me when it's about my looks, which doesn't count considering you look like me!"
 
Youngmin chuckled at how cute his look alike was being whining like that. 
 
The two undressed themselves as fast as they could. Youngmin was faster to undress so as soon as Kwangmin took off a uniform clothing, he would wear it. Same goes for Kwangmin. 
 
It was actually nice to see each helping one another by taking off a clothing and fixing it to look right. They laughed at the process at how silly it was that they had to rush like that and as soon as Youngmin finished, he waved Kwangmin goodbye before running off to the school gym. 
 
He watched Youngmin's back from the window and kept his eyes on him till the body shrank from his sight. 
 
Have fun.
 
A smile to himself satisfied him. He quickly told the driver to head back to KangSeoo while he continued to fix his uniform and get ready to go back to his old school. 
 
Youngmin ran like a speed of light to the gym, but as soon as he realized he still had to change into his basketball jersey, he mentally cursed himself and ran back to the locker room. 
 
Kwangmin arrived to his old school and ran to the academic meeting room. There was a lot of running that day and Kwangmin was already exhausted. He already pictured himself laying on Youngmin's king sized bed with the vibrating massager and relaxing like there's no tomorrow.
 
Panting like crazy he saw Minwoo with Hyunseong walking towards him in the hallway. Both eyes smiled finally seeing their friend until they noticed Kwangmin wasn't slowing down or stopping at all. 
 
"Whoa!" As a reflex of protecting his dongsaeng, Hyunseong's arm covered Minwoo and pushed him to the side to be safe from the running Pikachu. 
 
"Quick attack!" was all Kwangmin yelled as he quickly waved to his friend before dashing left to head to his meeting room. For sure the two friends knew that was Kwangmin.
 
Minwoo's lips pouted seeing that his best friend didn't even stop to say a proper hello. Hyunseong saw this and ruffled Minwoo's hair. 
 
"He is busy." His hyung defended.
 
*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*
 
Practice went well for the both of them. Youngmin made some nice nothing-but-net shots and Kwangmin's studies went clear and smooth. 
 
"Aigoo...." Kwangmin flopped his body on the limo seat showing extreme tiredness. "This is the most exercise I've had in a year!" 
 
"Year? Don’t you have P.E?" Youngmin questioned with a chill posture. He felt fine since he was used to such activity.
 
"No, I traded it for more study classes. They let me since I represented the school well."
 
"Nerd"
 
Kwangmin had a feeling that word was coming and made an uncomfortable face. 
 
School ended well for their first complicated switch and were now headed to their homes. Switched homes that is. Kwangmin in the palace and Youngmin in the small house. 
 
As soon as he calmed, Kwangmin fixed himself and sat properly next to Youngmin. He didn't notice he was staring at his face until Youngmin pointed it out. 
 
"What are you looking at?"
 
Kwangmin shook his head. "You really do look like me ..."
 
"Your welcome?" The confident one smiled. 
 
Youngmin received a pout for a reply but soon turned into a smile that lead to laughter. 
 
It was an indescribable feeling and for some reason they both just felt it. They didn't need to say words and only showed laughter to describe how fun their day was today. Even with all the running and switching, it was different than their normal schedule which made it more fun. The rush was something new to the both of them who usually follows their schedules and it was an exciting time.
 
Sadly, their time to spend together was shortened by the small time it took for the driver to take each of them home. Youngmin was first to be dropped off then Kwangmin to the palace. 
 
Even though it was his second day to stay in Youngmin's amazing mansion, he was still in awe every time he sees the designed walls, the gates open, and 'his' room. It was huge. Bigger than his whole house. The bathroom alone was bigger than his own living room. Thinking about his home, he couldn't help but miss his parents. 
 
I wonder appa is fine...?
Is umma well?
Does Youngmin talk to them...? Make contact? Treat them well?
 
The more he thought about his family, the more worried he got. He decided to make a phone call to Youngmin and calm himself. 
 
"Yoboseyo?"
 
"Youngmin..."
 
"Nae? Is something wrong?" Kwangmin could tell Youngmin put on a worried voice.
 
"No. I'm just... What are you doing?"
 
Kwangmin can't see but Youngmin raised a brow. "I'm reading your mangas." 
 
"Oh..."
 
"What about you?" 
 
A pause. "... How's umma and appa?" Kwangmin finally questioned. 
 
Youngmin now knew the real reason he called. "They are fine Kwangmin. I eat dinner with them at night, talk about our day... They are really nice Kwangmin. Your lucky to have them"
 
Hearing that really made Kwangmin smile and felt at ease. He flopped himself in the bed and relaxed.
 
"That's good. Treat them well Youngmin-ah... They are all I got.."
 
"I will... But hey, you got Hyunseong-hyung and Minwoo too."
 
A chuckle left Kwangmin. "oh Yea. How are they?"
 
"They are okay. Minwoo misses you a lot." 
 
"ah.. Hehe.. He does cling to me a lot."
 
Youngmin had a feeling why. "How's Donghyun-Hyung and Jeongmin?" 
 
"Ah! They are so helpful and nice! Your lucky to have them." 
 
"I am.... They are the only ones who treated me equal. I needed them."
 
Kwangmin nodded, understanding Youngmin's confession. "Nae. Donghyun-hyung is so good at the piano! The first time I heard it, I felt so calm!" 
 
"Nae. He has some talent."
 
"And Jeongmin! Wow.. His voice is as soft as cotton candy.."
 
"Haha, funny way to describe it but nae, I'm jealous of his voice."
 
"Donghyun-hyung asked me to help him write lyrics for a song he wanted to compose and I think I might take that challenge."
 
"Oh I see. I'm sure you'll do well since your good at writing. Nerd"
 
"Stop calling me that!"
 
"Haha!"
 
The two continued on with their jokes and stories about their day. Their own laughter filled the room and worries were left behind. Each learned more about each other's strengths, weaknesses, differences and similarities. No doubt they had a fun chat and it was the first for both to talk on the phone that long. Unknown to both boys, the time passed quickly. Time flies when your having a great time. Without realizing it, they both fell asleep. Phones against their cheek and arms sprawled in bed.
 
Both were tired but surely ready for a new day. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Another short chapter, but my last chapter was long right? Are you guys' getting impatient? ;_; I hope not. Make sure to go to Mnet.com and support BoyFriend! :D
 
Beta-ed by my girlfriend; oshayy