do you like her?

Full House 2

 

Sorry for not updating for so long.

i just don't know what to write i need some suggestions or ideas from you readers so that i could continue this fanfic

so here it is hope you like theis update


 

When junho went home his father immediately ask him about Hyoyeon’s condition since he knew that he went to their house

“appa I told you she’s alright.”

“How can you sure about that, huh? You only wrote a letter, what if she ignore it?”

“aigoo appa just trust me ok? She’s fine since I gave her, her favorite chocolate.”

“favorite chocolate? Yah how did you know about her favorite chocolate huh? Don’t tell me your spying her?”

“appa, it’s just a coincidence ok?”

“but how did you know about that?”

“well it’s from her big mouth anyway.”

Flashback:

Junho was having rounds in all the training area in the afternoon and it’s the time that the trainee would end it’s classes. He saw hyoyeon eating something while she was seating on the floor and her back was leaning on the mirror wall.

After a while she decided to leave, she’s still holding her rubbish and put it inside her pocket but when she grab her cellphone it drops form her pocket without noticing it.

Junho went inside of that training room right after she left. He saw the trash on the floor which is from hyoyeon’s pocket. It was a wrapper of a chocolate.

“aish this girl is really annoying how dare she leave a trash here. She doesn’t know how to value cleanliness.”

Then after that he throws it to the garbage can.

The next day he saw her again eating the same thing during the break and he heard her mumbles something.

“Aigoo, it’s really delicious, really my favorite chocolate ever I can’t leave without this food.” She said as she munch her chocolate happily

“tsk, such a glutton.” Junho said and make way to his office.

End of flashback:

“tsk, you’re really a spy.”

“appa I told you I’m not. She’s just crazy to talk to her self while munching those chocolate.”

“tell me junho, do you like her?”

“ME? LIKE HER? NO WAY! I don’t like girls who are bird brain and a glutton who likes chocolate.”

“defensive much? I just asked if you like her. Well anyway just be sure that she’s alright if not then I’ll be the one to decide to debut her in no time.”

“you’ll make her debut already? Appa she’s just training for 2 or 3 months I think then you’ll debut her already? That’s unfair to the others.”

“well if not debut then it would be a pre-debut. I’m planning to put her in Eunhyuk’s upcoming concert. Oh well better eat dinner now, Yeobo what’s our meal today” minhyuk said as he went into the kitchen

Junho just sat on the sofa dumbfounded while thinking if hyoyeon accepted his apology.

=============================the next day=============================

Hyoyeon go to the training room again and she was really happy that she wasn’t eliminated yet. During the break junho burst into the training room. All the trainee was looking at him and he shyly bowed to them, then he went near to hyoyeon.

“what do you want?”

“I just want to ask something about yesterday.”

“what is it?”

“about the lett..*cough* the paper I gave you.” He said coolly at her avoiding her glance.

“oh about that. Well I have no choice but to accept it.” he nods then someone came-in

“Annyeong Haseyo junho-shi.”

“annyeong eunhyk-ah. Don’t you have schedule today?”

“I have but I still have time for it. I just want to see Hyoyeon.”

“oh ok, so I’ll leave now. I don’t want to ruin any moment right now.”

He leave the place but he was still starring at them through the window.

“such a flirt. I’m sure she’ll be on scandal when she became an artist.” He said and go to his office.

Meanwhile Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk were chatting happily again and the other trainee think that there’s something between them.

“uhm Eunhyuk-sunbae do you like Hyoyeon-unnie?”

“why did you ask?”

“well it seems that you’re always happy when you’re with her.”

“we’re just friends since Eunhyuk-sunbae won’t fall in love with the girl who is a boyish.”

Eunhyuk chuckle a little from what she said and hyoyeon punch him playfully

“Yah, why are you laughing, huh?”

“aniyo it’s just that you’re saying that you’re a boyish type.”

“yah it’s the truth you know.”

“ok fine I’ll stop but let me ask you something?”

“what?”

“do you like someone right now?”

“well…… I ………..” she was blushing really hard and eunhyuk chuckle again.

“you’re just hate being girly in the outside but the inside you’re like any other girl that is having a crush or liking some guy.”

“aish just stop teasing me.”

“araso, well about the question a while ago, let’s say that she’s a very special person to me.” he wrap his arm on his shoulder and look at her. He notice that she was blushing really hrad.

Then Eunhyuk was called by his manager because he will be late for his schedule.

“I must go now. I’ll catch up with you later ok?”

“ neh araso.”

Eunhyuk leave the room then the trainees started to .

“aigoo, just stop teasing me and break time is over so let’s go back with our training.”