Scandal

Full House 2

 

Hyoyeon agreed to what Junho proposed to her and that is to pretend that she was his girlfriend until UEE got married.

The media knows it already and even her family status.

It’s been a month since that contract started and Eunhyuk’s concert was fast approaching it would be 4 months from now.

Hyoyeon was practicing for her part for his concert when Junho busted the door again.

“Yah don’t you really know how to knock?”

“I was knocking but you’re not answering me that’s why I busted the door.”

“what do you want this time?”

“we will have a date actually.”

“bwoh? Not now I’m kinda busy you know.”

“busy flirting with Eunhyuk. Don’t you know that I see you every time you practice with him?”

“wae? What’s wrong with that?”

“you’re my girlfriend you know”

“but a fake one so you have no rights to control me.”

“tell me honestly Hyoyeon, you like Eunhyuk right?”

“a… a…… aniyo, what are you talking about?”

He approach her and their distance we’re very near to each other.

“yah what are you doing? Get back!”

“what if I don’t want? Now tell me do you like Eunhyuk? And don’t lie to me or else I’ll kiss you again.”

“you know you’ve stole a lot of kisses from me you jerk!”

“just answer my question”

“araso, I like him a lot. No scratch that, I love him and you’re the reason why I can’t be with him. If it’s not because of your stupid idea then maybe Eunhyuk and I are already in a relationship.”

Junho walked out after he heard that and shut the door.

“what’s the matter with me? so what if she love him. I don’t care about that. But during this fake relationship I think I’ve fallen for her already but still I can’t let her know, she likes Eunhyuk after all.”

Then someone was running towards him and it was his secretary.

“Sir you have to see this. It’s an emergency.”

“What is it?”

The secretary show him the tablet and let him read the article.

Eunhyuk and IU are dating?

IU posted a picture on her twitter account a picture of her and Eunhyuk but the tweet was deleted after 2 mins.

In the picture, you can see Eunhyuk wearing nothing and IU was in her PJ laying on a bed. IU’s face was cut but Eunhyuk’s face was fully revealed.

Netizens we’re guessing that they’re in a relationship and wonder if they did something because of Eunhyuk’s topless photo. IU’s agency release an official statement that Eunhyuk just visited her when she was sick and they took a selca together.

As of now there’s still no statement from Eunhyuk’s agency.

The two was already suspicious since one of the episode of Strong Heart where in IU was a guess and written on her board was “Oppa I’m here.” Eunhyuk is a regular on strong heart and in that episode Eunhyuk’s borad has writing “he is seeing a woman again.”

Is it really true that they’re in a relationship and even did what the netizens are thinking?

(an: I know that’s not the real content of the article but let’s assume that it is)

Junho returned the tablet to his secretary and he was frustrated with the article.

“call appa and Eunhyuk’s manager we will have an emergency meeting regarding this Scandal.”

“right away sir.”

Junho took a peak on her inside the practice room and she was still dancing. She wasn’t using her phone yet or even her IPAD, and that’s a good thing but what if she surfs the net later?

He entered the room again and made her stop dancing again.

“what is it this time?”

“you listen to what I say understand?”

“waeyo? Some thing’s wrong?”

“Just listen and do what I say. Araso?” he said almost shouting and junho’s eyes were scary. Even though they always fight and shouts at each other she never saw him being scary just like now

“a…… araso.” She was already shaking but she hid it to him.

“don’t ever surf the net, watch television or listen to radio araso?”

“wae?”

“just do it and if you hear some murmurs just ignore it.”

“Just tell me what’s wrong.”

“believe me you won’t want to hear it. just follow everything that I told you.”

“but……………”

She was cut when Junho suddenly hugs her. It wasn’t a normal hug, it’s like a protective hug or something and Hyoyeon was even shock with his action.

It’s not like he was the Junho whom she always fight with, he was really different at this time.

“enough with your dancing. Go home straight right now. I’ll go to your house later. Pack your things and go home straight, don’t listen to rumors that you’ll hear.”

“junho………………”

“trust me.”

He let go of her and Hyoyeon immediately pack her things and move out.

Junho was standing still standing there and he received a phone call. After that he went to the board room and his expression was very frustrated.

“LEE EUNHYUK WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT HUH?!”

“What are you talking about?”

“Don’t tell me you haven’t read the article yet? For god’s sake how could you involve in the Scandal!”

“I really don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Junho flashes the article on a projector so that everyone inside could read it.

“now what will you say?”

“It’s true that I visited her when she was sick but I was never been topless that time.”

“then how can you explain about the picture? You are wearing nothing on that photo and you’re telling me that you are not in topless?!”

Junho was now scary this time and it’s the first time they saw him like that. Even Eunhyuk can’t answer him because he was really scared of him.

“about the strong heart issue, what can you say?”

“I was really a fan of her and I was close to her since her debut. I even dine with her and her mother. We are close but we are not in that kind of relationship. I wasn’t really topless that time I swear.”

“it looks like you are laying on the bed. Do you think the netizens would believe you? They are not stupid to believe what you have just said. You even look exhausted and you’re telling me that nothing happened?!”

Junho stops’ lecturing him and even Minhyuk was frustrated and disappointed of Eunhyuk.

“what do you want to do now Eunhyuk? Even Junho and I don’t know how to cover you in this Scandal. We need to release an official statement now.”

Someone knocks the door and it was one of the employee.

“sir were in emergency, IU’s Fans were already outside waiting for Eunhyuk.”

“Oh my God, we really have to make a statement now or else everything would be in chaos.”

“Tell them that we’re just in hoobae and sunbae relationship and the photo was taken last summer. We didn’t do anything I just visited her.”

“so in visiting a friend you should be in topless? What a stupid idea Eunhyuk.”

Eunhyuk was just in silence and really can’t think of something.

“let’s just go on that Hoobae and Sunbae relationship. Then Eunhyuk’s activities will be cancel even the concert.”

“Bwoh? But sir the concert is 4 months from now and we already released the tickets.”

“we will go on with the concert after this scandal died if not we have no choice but to make you enter the army.”

“aniyo, I don’t want to enter the army yet.”

“then let’s hope that this scandal will die ASAP. For now let’s make that statement and tomorrow we will have a press conference regarding this scandal that you’ve cause.”

“but it’s not my fault. I didn’t even uploaded the photo and you have to cancel all my activities?”

“we have to, we can’t let IU’s fans to harm you even though she will still continue her activities we can let them hurt you.” Minhyuk said

“so what if IU’s fan will harm him? If they didn’t even took a selca nothing of this will happen. Even though it was accidentally uploaded you still took a selca and it’s a worst one.”

Junho walked out of the board room and proceed to his office.

“go home for now Eunhyuk, everything will be fine, let’s just hope that this scandal will end ASAP for you to continue you activities. Go and have a rest tomorrow you will clarify this issue.” Minhyuk said

“yes sir.”

“one more thing. You really didn’t do ‘it’ base on the photo it seems like you guys have done it.”

“I really didn’t.”

“ok, go home now.”

Eunhyuk go home together with his manager and even his own manager is very disappointed of him.

Jumho was inside his office trying to call Hyoyeon.

“yoboseyo Hyoyeon.”

“what do you want?” he heard her sobbing while she answers his phone call.

He was wondering whether he already knew it or not but based on her voice she found it out already.

“are you now at home?”

“yeah.”

“wait for me I’ll be there.”


i was also hurt with that issue but i can't help but to include it too.

until now i was crying because of that scandal

i hope every thing will be fine

i think its a long chapter for everyone 

hope you like it.

honestly i don't want IU and EUNHYUK but i respect you if you like them together 

it's just that i still can't accept IU together with Eunhyuk

well anyway thank you for reading