I've fallen for you

Full House 2

 

Hyoyeon still undergo training in Junho’s company but every time she goes home, she wants to scream like hell because of him but at the same time she enjoys her stay there because Eunhyuk accompanies her if her doesn’t have any schedule at all.

“Appa I told you before that I don’t want to be in that company and it doesn’t change at all. could I just transfer to another company please.”

“it’s a good company my dear.”

“I know but I can’t take it anymore. That Junho guy is really getting into my nerves every day.”

“but your crush is there right?”

“yeah at least I can forget what he was doing on me and that’s not the point appa I really hate junho! He keeps onscolding me and even insult my dancing!”

“just be patient ok, that’s also a part of being a celebrity.”

“aish fine, but if ever he insult me again I’m going to transfer or even fight back from all of his insults.”

“whatever Hyoyeon.”

“Aigoo I can’t believe this.”

================================================================

Hyoyeon was practicing her dance moves alone, one night when everybody was gone. She even ask the guards to give her the duplicate keys and she’ll be the one to lock the doors.

She was practicing not caring if someone is watching her or not and even she was exhausted. She hasn’t taken anything since lunch time, she just had breakfast but she only ate bread. She can’t afford to eat something if she still needs to practice.

While practicing her dance moves she keeps on falling nut she still manage to stand and continue. She doesn’t want to stop, even to drink water because it was her habit that while practicing she won’t take any fluid. Then she fall down again because of exhaustion and maybe also because of dehydration.

She was panting really hard and can’t move anymore. She heard the door opened and she felt a pat on her shoulder.

“you must rest Hyoyeon-ah. You’re tired now.”

“aniyo, I’m alright Eunhyuk-shi. Don’t worry I can still continue. By the way why are you still here?”

“I just got something from my locker when I pass here.”

“oh ok but you should go home now, you still have work tomorrow. I’ll just continue what am I doing.”

She stood up but she fell down again, luckily Eunhyuk caught her before she hit the ground.

“aigoo just stop practicing now. you’re really exhausted.”

“I’m fine.”

“no you’re not an I bet you’re not eating anything yet or drink anything.”

Hyoyeon was just in silence avoiding his glance

“here drink this first.” He offered her a bottle of water and she drink it all. she decided to near the mirror wall to take a rest first. Eunhyuk just let her since she’s really that tired.

“how long have you been practicing?”

“since I’ve arrived here before the training class starts.”

“and you haven’t eaten yet, am I right?”

“neh I just had bread for breakfast and I didn’t eat lunch or even dinner just to practice.”

“you’ll get sick if you continue that.”

“it doesn’t matter, I need to prove to that guy that I’m not a poultry headed girl without a talent.”

“who’s that guy?”

“that junho guy, the heir of this company.”

“oh, but he isn’t that bad to others. Maybe he just talk to us coldly but he’s really caring.”

“pshh, caring my face. I don’t think so. I hate him to the maximum level even as high as the Eiffel tower in Paris.”

“ok if that’s what you want. Hey wait here I’ll just grab some food.”

She nod and he mae his way out of the room. Then after a moment eunhyuk goes back with food for her.

“hey hyoyeon here’s the………” he saw her sleeping while her head was leaning on the wall.

He approaches her and look closely to her face. He tucked her hair behind her ears and caress her cheeks.

“aigoo, you shouldn’t let yourself to get tired, you’ll get sick but I’m glad that I got a chance to look at you closely.” He said to his mind while caressing her face.

“you’re really pretty Hyoyoen-ah and I think I’ve fallen for you.”

Meanwhile eunhyuk didn’t notice that someone was looking at them. he clinched his fist and his face has a fierce on it and he scoff because of irritation on what he was seeing right now