I won't let her

Full House 2

1 month after their marriage

Junho and Hyoyeon act the same, they still quarrel everyday like the usual. Junho still teases her and he just ignore her whining. He thinks she’s really cute when she’s pissed off so he just continues to .

“I’ll be going now.” Says Hyoyeon

“To where?”

“to practice duh”

“No don’t go for today”

“why not?”

“well no one is at the office and you’ll just get bored”

“I won’t get bored, besides it’s a good thing that no one is there. I could dance whenever I want.”

With that she went out of the house and leave.

Junho is still thinking of a strategy on how would Eunhyuk won’t be able to see his wife. The real reason why he doesn’t want her to go to the company is that Eunhyuk will have a chance to see his wife because it is the day were Eunhyuk will report to know the schedule of his comeback.

For the past month they still encounter each other at the building. Even though they’re not talking to each other it pisses him the fact that his artist could still see his wife.

Junho followed her like a spy and when he reached the building the gurads were surprised because he’s on leave.

“Sir, you’re on leave aren’t you?”

“yes, but my wife is here to have a practice so I’m here.”

“oh yeah, I saw ma’am Hyoyeon awhile ago with her practice bag. Ey sir junho, you really don’t want to be apart with your wife.”

“Of course hehe. Alright I’ll be going now. Thank you”

He went in and proceed to the elevator. When he was about to press the up button when he saw Eunhyuk approaching. Their eyes met for a while because Eunhyuk looked away. He still proceed at the elevator without looking at Junho. Junho pressed the up button of the elevator once Eunhyuk is already at his side.

“What are you doing here Sir Junho, you’re on leave isn’t?”

“I’m here to accompany my wife. You?”

“I’m here to meet your father”

“Why?”

“for my schedule on my comeback”

Once the elevator opened, they both went inside Junho pressed the 18th floor while Eunhyuk pressed the 20th floor.”

“be careful Eunhyuk, once I knew that you’re trying to steal my wife, I won’t have any hesitation to kick you out in this company.”

“Alright but it still depends on how you treat your wife. If I knew that you’re not treating your wife well, I won’t regret stealing her from you. Even though it causes my career.”

Then the elevator opened and junho has to go out but he was just starring at Eunhyuk

“It’s the 18th floor already, aren’t you going out of this elevator?”

“Keep your hands off my wife. Mark my word.”

With that he leave the elevator and immediately look for his wife.

On the other hand Eunhyuk is in his deep thought, thinking of what Junho told him.

“I won’t give her up Junho. Not at this moment. Until I notice that she really loves you.”

The elevator opened and he went out. He proceed to MinHyuk’s office. He knocked the door and he let him in.

“So Eunhyuk this is your schedule for your comeback.”

He gets the planner that Minhyuk gave and read his schedule written at the planner.

“Sir, am I right what am I reading right now?”

“yup you’re right”

“I’m not trying to be rude sir but, why?”

“well she will be featured at your comeback because she was about to debut anyway. So you have to take care of her since she’s your hoobae.”

“neh. Araso”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Junho’s Side~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He saw his wife dancing again then he burst inside.

“yah do you know the word knock?”

“yeah I know but I don’t care.”

“you and you’re attitude. What are you doing here anyway?”

“to make sure you’re ok.”

“well I’m ok so you can leave now.”

“I’ll just stay here. I have nothing to do at home anyway?”

“Fine suit yourself, just don’t disturb me.”

She began dancing again but someone enter the practice room again. This time it was her instructor.

“oh, sir junho. Aren’t you on leave?”

“Yes I am but I have nothing to do at home so I just accompanied my wife.”

“oh, anyway Ms. Hyoyeon…”

Juho glared at him because he wants everyone of them to call her Mrs. Lee.

“well Mrs. Lee Hyoyeon, I’m just here to tell you that you’ll be featured in an MV. It seemd like it is the first step for your debut.”

“Whose MV is that?” Junho ask

“lee eunhyuk, sir junho.”

“what? Lee eunhyuk?! How come? Why her? There’s a lot of female trainee aside from her so why did you picked her?”

Hyoyoen slapped his back.

“Are you telling ,e that I’m not good enough to be featured?!”

“No that’s not what I meant. What I mean is that you could work with anyone but not eunhyuk.”

“why not?”

“well………because he’s…………he’s a player alright and you’re married with me so no way.”

“uh sir, I think you must talk to Sir Minhyuk about this matter. He’s the one who selected Hyoyeon for the MV.”

“Fine I’ll talk to him. I won’t let my wife be in his comeback MV.”


so i guess i'm back after a year

i'm so sorry if was not able to update this for a year.

i promise i will update and finish this once my schedule with my internship and school will not be as heavy as the first semster.

to all my subscribers enjoy the fic and please be still patient with me in updating this fanfic.