Security Guard

Full House 2

Here is an update

i'm very sorry if i haven't updated for too long. for the whole yeari was suffering from depression and i almost come to think of commiting suicide. i hapoe your guys understand. i have a lot of poblem fro the past months.

i really need your patience and understanding.

i hope you continue to support this fanfic and thank you for your patience. I'll try to update as soon as possible.


Junho went immediately to his father’s office to talk to him. He stamped his feet as he was about to enter.

“Appa!”

“what’s the matter?” he asked while doing some paper work on his desk

“why did you choose Hyoyeon to feature on Eunhyuk’s MV?”

“What’s wrong with that?”

“Appa, Eunhyuk likes her so she must not work with him. What if he steals my wife?”

“Junho, be professional. This is just work.”

“No, No, No!”

Minhyuk sigh and pressed his temple.

“Junho stop being childish will you?”

“appa, as I have said. That guy likes her so it’s a big NO for her to be featured in that MV.”

“and as I have said it’s just work, nothing to worry about.”

“But Appa………”

“No more buts. She will be featured in his MV and that’s final.”

“Appa please replace her.”

“No.”

Junho just gave up and leave the office. He just went back to her practice room and sat at the corner. Hyoyeon noticed that he wasn’t on the mood.

“What’s with the face?”

“Nothing just don’t mind me.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Eunhyuk’s side~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhyuk still couldn’t believe that Hyoyeon will be his partner for his comeback MV. He is now thinking of a strategyon how to capture her heart again. Even though he knew that she is married but he can’t help but to still pursue her. He still believes that she loves him even though she’s married.

“I hope it won’t be awkward if we work. I have to think of a strategy to make her friend again then I’ll take it to the next level.”

After that he receives a call from his manager.

“Eunhyuk-shi, the day after tomorrow you’ll have a practice with Hyoyeon.”

“Araso, Gomawo Hyung.”

After 2 Days

The day that Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon will have practice has arrived. He is very excited while Hyoyeon is very nervous, she doesn’t know what to do after what happened at the wedding.

She admits, she still has feelings for Eunhyuk. Even though she is already married she can’t help but to still have feeling for him.

She arrived at the practice place and she already saw him doing some moves. She really feels awkward every time she sees him the feeling is still the same.

“Annyeong Haseyo Hyoyeon-ah.” Eunhyuk said

“Deh, Annyeong Haseyo. Did you wait for too long?”

“ani, I also just arrived.”

Then after that their instructor arrived together with no other than Junho.

“Yah what are you doing here?” Hyoyeon said

“I’m here to watch the practice. As a final checker of the dance moves of every artist, I have to be here.”

Hyoyeon doubt it a little. It’s true that Junho will be the one to check the dance moves that will be used in the song but she thinks that it’s still early for him to check the final dance moves.

“Aren’t you too early to check the dance, Sir Junho? As far as I know you’ll just checkit if we are about to do the MV.” Eunhyuk said

“well the policy was changed. I’ll be going to check the moves every practice and even at the MV making and during the comeback stages.”

With what he said Hyoyeon really doubt him. He is not just there to check the dance but too guard her. Junho’s jealousy is really childish. He might like her but doesn’t have any feelings for him.

“Ok let’s start I’ll let you listen to the song first then after that we’ll finalize the choreography.”

Junho was just seated at the corner while Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk was seated at the middle of the room together. Junho was in his eagle eyes all the time for Eunhyuk. The reason why he is there is to guard Hyoyeon from him. He won’t let him make a move to his wife.

As they listen to the music, Eunhyuk is already forming the choreography in his mind. Since it’s a slow song there is possibility that there will be a skinship. There is no problem with that but Junho will be the problem.

Once the song ended, Junho already made a comment.

“Isn’t that song too y? I don’t think it is appropriate for the two of them.”

“why not sir Junho? Mr. Lee already listened to this song and he thinks that it is appropriate for the comeback. It is also the opportunity for Hyoyeon to build-up an image for her debut.” The instructor said.

“but hyoyeon’s dance specialty is very different for the song choice.”

“its fine since this is only a pre-debut.”

“I don’t think so. I think its……………………”

“Oh just shut-up will you? You’re just here to check the choero not the song so SHUT-UP!” Hyoyeon shouted at Junho.

“alright I’ll shut-up no need to shout!”

“If you keep on intruding I’ll really shout!”

“Ok fine I’ll stop.”

Eunhyuk smirk and junho notice that, he sent him death glares but he didn’t mind him. All he cares is the dance of him and Hyoyeon. He wanted to as they are going to practice the dance.

“Ok let’s now make the choreography. Any suggestions?” the instructor asked.

“I have but it has too many skinship.” Eunhyuk said

“then it’s a big NO.” Junho said

“stay out of this will you?” Hyoyeon said

“No way.”

Hyoyeon starts to send him death glares.

“it’s not really that slow to have a skinship so I don’t think that would be necessary.” Junho said

“Just shut-up we’re trying yo think of a choreography here and we can’t think because of you.”

“Yah, what if the choreography is plagiarized the company would be at stake if………………”

With that Hyoyeon dragged him to the door and let him out.

“Yah, you can’t do this to me Hyoyeon-ah”

“Oh yeah I can and I don’t care if you own this company or not. you’re not allowed inside.”

“why am I not allowed?”

“because you’re annoying and we can’t finish the choreography if you’re here.”

Hyoyeon went inside leaving Junho and with that, she, Eunhyuk and their instructor begins to do the dance. Junho was just looking at the door window for him to see what’s going on inside. He is really pissed that he can’t even see what’s going on inside.

“Aish this is not on my plan. What am I supposed to do?”

Junho is already burning in jealousy because Eunhyuk is taking a chance to hold his wife. Eunhyuk met his eyes and smirk telling that “I won this time.”