Another Fight (shouting) LOL

Full House 2

JUST DON'T MIND THE TITLE HEHE ^_^

Sorry for not updating for a long time

I just really don't know what to write because I'm already lack of ideas

well anyway here is the update hope you like it

and Please Suggest some scenes and also some additional character for this Fanfic :D


 

“Junho-ah how’s the preparation for Eunhyuk’s concert?” he ask him while reading the papers about the contracts of different Music Shows

“It’s fine appa and as usual the tickets are sold out.”

“how about his backup dancers?”

“appa it’s all good ok? Nothing to worry about but, are you sure you really want that bird brain to part of that concert?”

“of course she’s Eunhyuk’s dance partner for his performances that were needed for a couple dance in one of his number.”

“appa, how could you pair him up with that annoying bird brain. She’s not even on his level.”

“Junho, Hyoyeon is really a great dancer and of course Eunhyuk is the Dancing Machine which he is also a Dancing King here, so he needs Hyoyeon to be his dance partner. If she would be debuted which is months from now she’ll be crowned as Dancing Queen.”

“Dancing Queen, what a ridiculous name she’s not fit on it. Appa just choose other trainee to be his dance partner.”

“NO, Hyoyeon would be his dance partner and that’s final.”

“Fine, aish.”

“by the way, why don’t you want Hyoyeon to be Eunnyuk’s dance partner?”

“Appa isn’t it obvious? Eunhyuk is a great artist of our company then you’ll just give him a bird brain dance partner which is not even on his level.”

“Really? That’s all?”

“yeah that’s all, why?

“Junho-ah I think that’s not only your reason. I think you don’t like her to be his dance partner because you like Hyoyeon am I right?”

“YAH, APPA ARE YOU INSANE? I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT I WOULD NEVER EVER LIKE THAT BIRD BRAIN EVEN SHE’S THE LAST GIRL LIVING HERE ON EARTH?!”

“Aish, araso, araso, you don’t need to shout I got it ok?!”

“and besides there’s only 1 girl whom I really like appa.”

“forget about her junho. She already leave you. Just call Hyoyeon because I need to talk to her.”

Junho goes where Hyoyeon is and as usual she still practicing a dance routine. She still doesn’t have any idea that she would be part of her long time crush concert which is Eunhyuk.

Hyoyeon have a crush on Eunhyuk ever since he debuted and if she’s not a daughter of a celebrity maybe she’s like his fan girls who give gifts, fan letters or even stalking him all day.

Junho busted the door so that she would know that someone entered that room because most of the time she wouldn’t even aware that someone has entered when she was dancing.

“YAH SMALL EYED GUY, DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE WORD KNOCK BEFORE ENTERING A ROOM?!” she shouted on the top of her lungs

“WHO CARES THIS IS MY COMPANY SO I COULD DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH THE DOOR!”

“WHY ARE YOU HERE ANYWAY?! YOU’RE DISTURBING ME YOU KNOW?!”

“YAH COULD YOU LOWER DOWN YOUR VOICE? YOU’VE BEEN SHOUTING THE WHOLE TIME SINCE I ENTER THE DAMN DOOR.”

“NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, NOW TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT?!”

“Aish my eardrum would break into pieces.” He said while rubbing his ear

“JUST TEL ME WHAT YOU WANT YOU IDIOT”

“araso, Appa want to talk to you so go to his office now before I drag you out of this room!”

“aish you should’ve told me earlier. Why did he want to talk to me?”

“Molla, now get your feet out of here bird brain.”

“Yah who are you to call me bird brain again?!”

“just go to his office now I don’t have time to argue with you anymore.” He quickly walk away from her but Hyoyeon followed him.

When he reached the door he opened it like he was angry and Hyoyeon’s face was………………..

“OUCH! YAH THAT HURTS! WHY DIDN’T YOU OPEN THE DOOR GENTLY? I WAS JUST BEHIND YOU!” she said as she pinch the bridge of her nose

“Who told you to follow me and stay behind me?”

“Yah, you told me to go now to your father’s office so I followed you.”

“Aish you’re really a bird brain, aren’t you.” He said then go out of the room

“yah aren’t you going to say sorry for hitting my face.” Hyoyeon shouted again as he walks away from her.

“No Way and why on earth would I do that? It’s your fault anyway.”

“Aish chincha. Malaglag ka sana sa hagdan (I wish you’ll fall on the stairs)”

She still pinching the bridge of her nose as she goes to MinHyuk’s office