Unbelievable!

Full House 2

 

Hyoyeon arrived at her home and she bangs the door

“aigoo, Yah Hyoyeon-ah are going to give some heart attack or what?!”

“mianhae omma, it’s just that I’m really pissed off right now.”

She said and give her mom a kiss on her right cheek.

“why, what happened?”

“well it’s nothing but for me it’s a big deal.”

“huh? I don’t get you.”

“just don’t mind it. anyway I have to ask you something.”

“okay, what is it?”

“what will you do if a guy suddenly kissed you.”

“kiss you where? On your cheek, forehead?”

“aniyo it’s here.” She pointed her lips

“hmmm actually I got mad when that happened.”

“what do you mean happened omma?”

“well your appa also did that to me during the party.”

“chincha? Well why did appa did that to you?”

“it’s because of HyeWon.”

“Wae?”

“your father was asked by her if he loves her cause MinHyuk told her that your father was in love of her so he ask her. Then he said the word “I love You.” But it’s not her name that was mention, it was mine so he then kissed me.”

“oh but still it’s a different thing.”

“what do you mean? Don’t tell me someone kissed you?”

“A….Aniyo omma!”

“Who kissed my Daughter?!”

YoungJae pop out after Hyoyeon said those words and she rushed to her.

“yah Who’s the guy who dare to kiss you? Tell me and I will destroy his ugly face.”

“appa, would you please calm down.”

“ANIYA! TELL ME WHO IS IT NOW.”

“aish, yah yeobo your daughter told me it isn’t okay so calm down.”

“Hyoyeon-ah are you’re really sure that there’s no one kissed you?”

“uhm, it’s……. aigoo araso I’ll tell you the truth. Actually there’s someone.”

“Bwoh?! Yah tell me now who is it, Palli”

“well it’s Junho appa.”

“who?”

“it’s Junho appa.”

“Junho, you mean Hyewon and Minhyuk’s son?”

“neh, appa, so destroy his ugly face now please appa.” Hyoyeon was already pleading him but YoungJae

“aigoo, I thought it was someone else. It’s just Junho.”

“WHAT?! Appa you told me that you’re going to destroy the face of the guy who kissed me.”

“yeah, I told you that but Junho is exempted.”

“WAE?! Yah appa, what gotten to your mind huh?!”

“actually it would be better if the two of you make-out when he kissed you. Did he just give you a peck or kissed you fully?”

“Appa you’re really unbelievable! Aish, I’m just going to my room. Omma mianhae but I won’t be eating tonight.”

With that she just go to her room and she bangs the door again and locked it.

“Yeobo, did I say something wrong?”

“I don’t know with you. Come on let’s eat I know you’re hungry.”

“but Hyoyeon should eat too.”

“Aish just leave her okay she’ll be fine.”

Hyoyeon was laying on her bed and she is more pissed off that a while ago.

“how dare appa said those things?!”

Then she was imagining that her and Junho was having a making out session since that word flashes back to her mind.

“yah, what are you thinking Hyoyeon-ah? aish this is giving me goose bumps here.”

She took a shower and after that she changed into her PJ and she was getting ready to sleep.

She was again laying on her bed trying to get some sleep but she really can sleep.

Every time she closes her eyes, she’s imagining herself and Junho making out at the practice room.

“aish this is insane! Why did appa even uttered that annoying word?! I HATE YOU APPA!”

YoungJae and JiEun heard her scream

“yah what did I even say to her for her to hate me?”

“well maybe the word ‘Make Out’ since you discover that Junho kissed her?”

“I was just joking, but it’s true it would be even more better if they make out right.”

“whatever YoungJae.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Junho’s side~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“aish why did I even kissed her?”

“whom you kisses?” her omma ask him out of nowhere

“yah Omma, when did you get here in the living room?”

“just now, now tell me who you kissed.”

“no one omma.”

“Aish you’re just murmuring that why you did even kissed her. Now tell me who is it?”

“It’s nothing omma really.”

“araso, you won’t even tell me. but I’ll say to your appa that you’re a ert.”

“omma I’m not.”

“oh well, Yeobo! Did you know that your son kissed someone.” Hyewom scream so that Minhyuk could hear her.

Junho covered her mom’s mouth but Hyewon bite his hand

“Omma, that hurts! aish.”

“why did you cover my mouth huh?!”

Minhyuk went down from his library and he saw the two.

“actually I already know who the girl that he kissed.”

“really who is it?”

“it’s hyoyeon, yeobo.”

“appa I didn’t kissed anybody okay?”

“really? Want me to show what the CCTV caught at the practice room.”

He played the CCTV footage, both his and her mother jaw dropped when they saw Junho Suddenly kissed Hyoyeon.

“omo, omo, omo, it’s really Hyoyeon. Kya, my son likes her huh?”

“ani! Why would I like a girl like her? Is she even a girl for her to yell like that?”

“aigoo, youngsters now a days they won’t even admit it even though it’s so obvious now.”

“omma I told you I don’t like her. It was only UEE that I like and love okay.”

“junho-ah UEE left you and it’s because of the foreigner model whom she worked with.”

“yeah I know, but still.”

“just move on my son. Anyway Hyoyeon is always there for you so just make her as your girlfriend or it’s much better if she’ll be your wife.”

“OMMA!”

HyeWon proceed to the kitchen and pretend that she didn’t heard Junho. His father pat his shoulder and say

“your mom’s right Junho, you have to move on. Didn’t you notice that when Hyoyeon appeared you become talkative again just like in the past.”

And that strikes his mind. Ever since that UEE broke up with him he was quiet and not even uttering words when it’s not needed.

“appa you’re thinking too much. Nothing changed okay. Only UEE could make me comeback to my original personality.”

“speaking of UEE, she will come back to Seoul but I don’t know when. And she’s already engaged so don’t even think of being with her again.”

“why do you hate her so much appa? And beside they’re just engaged and not yet married, so I could still take her back to my side.”

“aside from breaking-up with you there’s still something that she did that you won’t believe that she done it.”

“what is it appa?”

“you’ll know, and I hope you will believe us than her.”

Junho was dumbfounded of what Minhyuk had said to him.

“oh by the way, Junho-ah, why didn’t you take the opportunity of making out with her? Who knows maybe the both of you will enjoy the moment.”

“WTH?! Appa, how could say such disgusting word?”

“what? I’m just telling what’s on my mind.”

“Appa, are you a ert? Maybe you and omma are planning to give me a sibling.”

“hhmmmm nice suggestion, I should ask Hyewon if she want to have a daughter, aside from daughter in law and if yes then we’ll make one tonight”

“Aigoo, why did I have these kind of parents. They won’t even support their own son and they also want Hyoyeon for me?! AISH!”

Then he imagines that He and Hyoyeon was making out at the practice room (it’s like what Hyoyeon imagines A while ago)

He ruffles his hair and say

“I’m going to be insane here. And that scene really gives me goose bump.”

But then he was thinking of UEE’s coming back to Seoul.

“why did you leave me UEE, Why?”

And again the scene of making out appeared on his mind again

“WTH?! Why can’t that scene leave my mind? If I didn’t kissed her maybe I won’t be suffering from this. Great Junho! Just Great! Now your mind is poisoned. AISH!”


i think it's a long update for everyone

please give me your feedback about this update

and if you want please also support my other fanfics

especially the fanfic entitled " I need to do this"

:)