Chocolate bar :)

Full House 2

 

“gomawo Eunhyuk-shi, I feel a little better now.”

“no problem. I know junho-shi didn’t mean to say it. he maybe just kidding with those words.”

“he means it and I’m really hurt because of that. He should’ve told me to give up but he insulted me instead. Maybe I should give up my dream to be like my father.”

“you shouldn’t let his words affect you. You can do it Hyoyeon, continue what you’ve started.” He said and he caresses her face. Hyoyeon was like being a fan girl again because of what he is doing. She can feel that she’s already blushing and wanted to squeal.

“uhmm, araso, I’ll just go hone for now and have a rest.” She said and she was avoiding his eyes since she was already blushing because of him.

“I’ll take you home then. I can’t let you go with that state.”

Eunhyuk sends her home, then she thank him an rode of from his car. He leaves after she rode off and she approaches the gate when someone called her. She turned around to see who it is and she frowned.

“what are you doing here small eyed guy?”

“why did you rode on Eunhyuk’s car bird brain?”

“I’m the first one to ask so answer me.”

“answer mine first. Why are you with Eunhyuk, huh?”

“it’s none of your business. Now answer me, what are you doing here?!”

“can you talk to me without shouting?!”

“Why do you care, if I want to shout huh? This is my territory so I can shout whenever I want to!”

“just stop shouting and talk with your normal voice?!”

“I won’t! now tell what are you doing here or I’ll kick you off and you won’t be able to see sun rise tomorrow!”

“fine, I … I was just……I just want to….”

“just say it stupid guy! I want to have a rest since I didn’t have enough sleep this past few days and I’m really tired!”

“araso, just take this.” He showed the box that he was carrying from the paper bag.

(a/n this is the box)

Gift Box Pictures, Images and Photos

“what is this a gun so that I could shoot you or you want to me commit suicide since you eliminated me as a trainee of your company?”

 

“Aniyo! Just open it when you go inside.” With that made his way to leave and Hyoyeon enter their house. She saw her father munching some cake on the living room but she pretend that she didn’t see anyone, but he calls her.

“Hyoyeon-ah, do you want some cake that your umma prepared?”

“I’ll just have it later appa, I just want to rest.”

“have you eaten already?”

“aniyo but I’m not in the mood to eat maybe later.”

“ok, oh by the why how’s your test?”

“just call uncle Minhyuk about it since he’s at the testing venue and I don’t want to talk about it.”

“oh araso, JiEun-ah Hyoyeon said she’ll just have it later.”

“araso, just have a rest for a while my dear.”

“neh omma.”

She goes to her room and wash-up. Then she remember the box that Junho gave her. She took the box and carefully open it because she was thinking that it might be a bomb or something since it was Junho who gave it. to her surprised it wasn’t a bomb but a chocolate bar with an envelope beside it.

(a/n here is the chocolate)

hershey bar Pictures, Images and Photos

“what is he thinking? I’ll be moved with this kind of stuff after what he did to me. it would be much better if it was from Eunhyuk.”

 

She took the envelope and read the letter inside.

     Yah bird brain, I know you’ll laugh at me when I say these things in front of you and I’ll ruin you “moment” with one of my great artist so I’ll just write a useless letter.

So anyway I just want to apologize for what I’ve said on the testing area a while ago. I just want to make fun of you but you took it too heart. You’re really a bird brain; you didn’t even notice that I was making fun of you.

aish is this the way he apologize! I really hate him what kind of guy are you, apologizing while calling me a bird brain?! You really have the guts to say those things! And I’m not a bird brain you idiot!”

She said while reading in the middle of his letter but she continues reading it.

     You’re not yet out of my company and just thank my dad since he’s the one who scolded me.

“good for you, you deserves it jerk.’

     P.S just eat the chocolate bar for your energy because I notice that you’re just pretending to be energetic but you’re really not. Don’t worry there’s no poison on it. I’ll just put poison next time and our war isn’t over yet, so bear with the teasing that I’ll have next time

-junho-

Hyoyeon smiled after she read the letter but she didn’t notice it yet. She may be thinking that she’s happy because she wasn’t out yet as a trainee and also maybe because of the letter.

“I didn’t knew that he could do stuff like this. But why does he need to call me bird brain even though he is apologizing? Aish he really like to call me that! Oh well I guess our war isn’t over yet just wait and see and I’ll have my revenge on you”

She ate the chocolate that he gave but she was wondering on how he knew that it was her favorite chocolate.

“maybe it’s just a coincidence. Why should I make a big deal for it?”


thankyou for reading and subsbribing

i just want to ask favors

please to suggest on the flow of the story cause i'm having a hard time writing it