she saw her CRUSH

Full House 2

AFF had a problem and this chapter was removed so i'll just post it again

and please don't forget to comment and suggest some scenes so that i'll be able to continue this fanfic

so please do comment on this fanfic


 

“appa, what do you mean that I’ll be an artist of that jerk’s company?!”

“hyoyeon-ah, Minhyuk was the one who suggested it since it was his company.”

“appa, it’s alright if I’ll work on uncle Minhyuk’s company but I don’t want to work for that jerk. Uncle Minhyuk must be my boss not him.”

“junho will be the one to inherit that company so you need to work with him. Hyewon will also be your stylist.”

“Aigoo appa I don’t want to work with him. Could I just be in your company please. I know you’ve worked with uncle minhyuk company before but please just take me with your recent company.”

“it’s just a sister company of Minhyuk’s company.”

“aish what have I’ve done wrong to experience this thing.”

“maybe it’s because of your fight with Junho.”

“whatever I hate it.”

“it’s really like that ok? I’m sure you and Junho will also be in good terms soon.”

“as if appa and no way I don’t want to since he’s such a jerk.”

“whatever you say.”

After 3 days…….

“hyoyeon-ah behave yourself ok? Minhyuk is waiting for you in his office.”

“neh araso. Just pray that I won’t see him or he won’t me.” she said and get out of the car. While he drove to his schedule too.

Hyoyeon entered the building and ask the receptionist where the office that she was looking for is. When the receptionist told her the floor and the direction she immediately go to the elevator but she bump into someone who is also about to enter the elevator. She almost fell into the ground but that person caught her before she hit the ground.

“Miss are you alright?” the person ask with a worried face.

Hyoyeon’s eyes were closed that time but she opened it when she heard his voice. She was shocked to see who the person is. It was her idol crush, Eunhyuk. He was her crush since the time he debuted. She was just staring at him and not even answering him in short she was star struck.

“hey Miss are you alright? Did I scare you or something?” he ask and let her go.

“yes I am. Sorry a while ago. I’m not looking on my way.” She shyly said and she tried to hide her blushing face and her heart was pumping so fast.

“no its ok, it’s also my fault. I’m Eunhyuk by the way and you are?” he said and offer his hand for a handshake.

“Hyoyeon.” She said and reached for his hand. Hyoyeon was very happy that for the first time she was able to hold his hand.

“nice meeting you but you’re seemed familiar. Have you gone to YoungJae sunbae’s concert?”

“well yes since I’m there to support my father together with my mother.”

“aigoo, so you’re his beautiful daughter?”

“well I guess so. Could you please remove the “beautiful” word I’m just not sure if it really is.”

“what are you talking about? You’re really beautiful Miss Hyoyeon even all his Hoobae find you beautiful.”

“oh alright. Just call me Hyoyoen.”

“then call me eunhyuk too. Anyway what are you doing here?”

“oh I’m here to see uncle Minhyuk because appa said that he’s here.”

“let me take you there. I’m also going to his office.”

“yeah sure and thank you.”

He accompanies her to Minhyuk’s office. She knew that Eunhyuk is one of the great artists in that company and now at least she has a reason to work there. After eunhyuk and Minhyuk talked it was only hyoyeon and minhyuk left alone then he let her sign a contract in his company.

“thank you hyoyeon-ah. I’m sure you’ll fulfill your wish to be like your father.”

“thank you too uncle but can’t I not meet your son,it will just be a bad day for us.”

“aigoo, I wish you and my son will also be in good terms since you’ll work here in the future.”

“I don’t think so uncle.”

“ok whatever you say. Prepare for tomorrow okay you’ll start your training with us.”

“yes sir.” She said and chuckle a little.

The next day…………………………………

Hyoyeon was already in the training room and she saw her crush again which that made her day. Eunhyuk also saw her inside and enter the room to have a chat with her.

“Annyeong Eunhyuk sunbae.” She bowed to him

“sunbae? Wait, are you a trainee here?”

“well as of today, yes I’m one of the trainee now. please take care of me sunbae.”

“so you also want to be like your father?”

“neh ever since I was a child.”

“really? Then good luck on that.” He smiled at her and hyoyeon really want to faint because of that smile.

They were still chatting when Hyoyoen saw someone and her day was ruined because of him.

“aigoo, I saw him again.”

“who?”

“oh nothing just an arrogant person who likes to call me bird brain. Let’s just don’t mind that, it will just make my day worse.”

Junho also saw her and he already know that she signed a contract to their company. He really want to argue with his father about that so he did but in the end he still lose.

He was looking at them chatting happily and she never saw he smile from the day they met.

“I didn’t know she’s such a flirt and Eunhyuk just let her be lie that, tsk. Whatever she doesn’t have a talent anyway so it’s so impossible for her to pass this training. I’ll play with you right now bird brain just wait and see.”