Hyoyeon makes a revenge

Full House 2

 

 

Sorry for not updating like a year

i was busy of school work that's why

here's the update i hope you like it and please give suggestion for the story line

i think I'm now running out of ideas

enjoy :)

 


 

Junho was now on his office doing some paper work but he got bored so he went out of his office and roamed around the building. He saw Hyoyeon having a break by drinking a coffee from the vending machine. She saw Junho but she ignores him. She stood up from where she was seated and walks away from him.

“Kure! Just ignore me you bird brain, why would I even bother myself to talk to you.” He said on his mind but suddenly Hyoyeon appeared again and stand in front of him.

“what do you want?” he ask

Hyoyeon doesn’t say anything but she kicked his right leg and Junho wined because of pain.

“YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!”

“FOR MY STOLEN FRIST MY FIRST KISS YESTERDAY. AND THIS.” She punch his stomach

“is for calling me always a bird brain. And the last one, this.” She stepped his foot.

“for always making fun of me you jerk.” With that she walks out and Junho was groaning because of pain.

“I never knew that she was that strong. Ouch! How could I walk properly now?” he sat on the chair first that was near to him then his father saw him.

“yah what are you doing here?”

“I was just roaming around a while ago but I saw Hyoyoen.”

“and then?”

“and then she kicked my leg, punched my stomach and stepped on my foot.”

His dad giggled with his son’s expression but Junho was annoyed

“Appa! Why are you laughing? you shouldn’t be laughing since your son was groaning because of pain.”

“sorry, but you’re really funny. Now that you found your opponent I think it would be very exciting. Very well just go back to your office and ask your secretary to get some ice for that.

His dad walks out and Junho just went back to his office.

“Elise, get me some ice I badly need it.”

“right away sir but you have a visitor.”

“who? I don’t remember that I have an appointment today.”

“yes sir but I think you should go see her now.”

“Araso, just get me some ice now.”

He entered his office and he saw her seated on a sofa.

Meanwhile Hyoyeon came back to the practice room where Eunhyuk is having a practice for his concert.

“oh, Hyoyeon-ah, come let’s practice again our steps cause I guess that you can do the moves now.”

“mianhae Eunhyuk-shi if I can’t follow the dance steps earlier. I was just not in the mood.”

“I understand. Are you fine now?”

“yup cause I already gave a knuckle sandwich on that person.”

“Mind to tell me who that person is?”

“aniyo it’s a secret. Now let’s get back to practice since it would be my first time to perform.”

“ok, better do it properly so that you could debut ahead of time, araso?”

“araso, now kaja.” Hyoyeon walked through the music player but before that Eunhyuk pulled her back.

“why?”

“One more thing, call me oppa.”

“neh?”

“I want you to stop being formal to me and call me oppa.”

“but I can’t, you’re my sunbae.” She said but deep inside she really likes the idea.

“so what if I’m your sunbae? Just call me oppa cause I gave the permission to call me that. Araso?”

“Neh, Eunhyuk-o..o..oppa.” she was hiding her blushing face and can’t make an eye contact on him.

“hey, look into my eyes Hyoyeon-ah while saying those words.”

She made an eye contact to him and say “oppa” to him. Eunhyuk smiled and that made her heart melt

“I really do like to hear that from you. From now on start calling me oppa.”

“neh, eunhyuk-oppa. Let’s go practice now.” with that they went back to practice for the concert.

“why are you here UEE-shi?”

“nothing, are you not happy that I came back?”

“just get into the point.”

“araso, I just want to give this to you.” She gave the invitation card to him. Since UEE was now engaged the wedding will be soon so she was already busy preparing for his wedding.

“tell auntie Hyowon and Uncle Minhyuk to come too.”

“is this why you’re here? To give me this stupid invitation?”

“Junho it’s my wedding and I want you to be there.”

“after you left me, it’s all like this?”

“Junho-ah I thought we’ve forgotten our past?”

“how could I forget it huh? You’ve hurt me a lot then it all like this?”

“Junho……”

“Tell me UEE, aside from hurting me what else have you done to my family huh?”

“what are you talking about?”

“Don’t acting innocent, my father told me that you did something to them. now tell me what is it.”

“I…… I……. it’s nothing Junho, I’ll tell you when the time comes. I’ve got to go now bye.”

She immediately walked out of his office and junho just sit on his chair while staring at the invitation card.

“Sir here’s the ice that you need.”

“thanks, you can go back to work.”