When Soonyoung Meets The Idols And Ji Hoon Becomes The Idol

Date Act, Grade: A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Halfway down the corridor, I remembered what I meant to ask him earlier if he hadn’t replied in such a snarky way. I knew I had smelt it before, I just didn’t know what brand it was. At first I was like ‘ it Minghee, it’s over now’. It was probably Fairy anyway. However, it was a probably which was leaving a lingering doubt instead of the solidness of a confirmation. Each step away from the room was harder than the last and curiosity was eating me up. I couldn’t take it anymore. If I wanted to stop myself from dying I had to ask him.

‘What detergent do you use?’

He jumped back in the shock of seeing me, I suppose, and perhaps the question. It wasn’t that weird though. I’ve asked weirder.

‘I-I-’ he stammered.

‘What are you doing guys? Shinee is meeting with us at the cinema. Shinee. Shinee. Have you not got it into your heads yet? SHINEE!’ scolded Hoshi dragging us out of the room and down to the car park. Did I ever mention that he was the biggest Shinee fanboy in the whole of time and space?

‘I think we heard the first time,’ I tried to input but of course, he was too infatuated with dream world to hear me.

‘Shinee fanboy, exactly what time are we meeting them?’

‘Excuse me Wonwoo, are you defying their greatness by degrading Shinee to a mere ‘them’?’

‘Just answer the question.’

‘You disrespectful kids don’t deserve an answer from me, not until you become a good shawol but since your dear Hoshi is so kind, I will speak just this once. 13:58.’

‘WHAT?!’ we both spluttered, ‘We’ve got two whole hours till then. How are we going to kill all that time?’

A silver Lexus pulled up beside us.

‘Get in loser. We’re going shopping,’ yelled the driver.

‘We’re going two hours earlier for that reason exactly. Can’t forget that fried chicken for Onew or a spare ticket in case Taemin’s lost his,’ Hoshi said as he sashayed to the passenger’s seat causually dropping these unwanted peices of intel about Shinee here and there. I bet I could join the Shaowl fandom just by hearing the guy talk.

Wonwoo looked at me hard and I squirmed under his intense gaze.

‘I may or may not have let Woozi watch five rounds of Mean Girls yesterday,’ I blurted. Although all he gave me in reply was a heartless nod, his whole face was trying to hide the fact that he was practically screaming ‘Idiot’ at me because now Woozi would, hopefully just for the day, become a mimic of the evil queen: Regina George.

‘Why are you all not wearing pink? It’s a Wednesday!’ ranted the short, mousy-haired critic whose voice filled all corners of the Lexus and who had already prepared a whole entire speech nit-picking our sense of style. I swear Wonwoo's eyes had some power to control air particles and compress me with them for, with his concentrated gaze, I was shrinking into the intersection where the door and the seat met.

Unfurling myself from the ball once he looked away, I leaned towards his ear and murmurs softly, 'At least he doesn't think he has ESPN.'

His gaze sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter