When Pledis isn't Considerate and Decides to Drop a Massive Bombshell First Thing In The Morning

Date Act, Grade: A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘All the lonely Starbucks lovers- they’ll tell you I’m insane…’

I cringed as I listened to my cover of Taylor Swift’s ‘Blank Space’ on YouTube. The comments were raging at my mistake saying stuff like ‘Oh. My. God. She really does have no eyes or ears’ or ‘Pledis, your attempts on saving your singer’s image are clearly not working. How can she even get one of the most FAMOUS SONGS IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE UNIVERSE WRONG?’ or even ‘It’s impossible that she’s Mingyu’s sister. If someone told me she was adopted I would believe them.’

Actually, most of them were on the subject of me being Mingyu’s fake sister. The video had already had 50 million views in 24 hours which was a great feat- except for the fact that there were over 200,000 dislikes which were effectively overpowering the number of likes.

There was a knock on my door. 'Minghee? Minghee. Minghee!'

‘Come in Mingyu. I know it’s you, open up.’ I called tiredly. He walked in and shut my laptop.

‘It’s okay Minghee, everyone makes mistakes. Some worse than others and it just happens that yours are more severe than mine.’

‘Wow great going bro. Cause that makes me feel soooooo much better.’ I lightly punched him on the shoulder and he kicked my shin in return. Sibling love.

I forgave his not-so-comforting comfort as he usually messed up with things like this. With his first confession back in high school, I had planned everything out so well. There was literally no way it could’ve gone wrong; however, I failed to foresee a scenario where he’d trip over his long legs and fall into a puddle whilst spilling the chocolates all over the poor girl. Not to mention she was also drenched in cold muddy water.

Still, he was better than me in most ways. When he debuted, he made it seem so glorious, so easy and such a wonderful award. The fans loved him. They always said how good he looked, how perfect his height was and they even appreciated his crooked teeth. Some even said it gave character.

On the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter