When A Severe Symptoms of Red, Itchy Eyes and Constant Sneezing Crops Up

Date Act, Grade: A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the fifth time, Wonwoo walked away from Minghee’s door, stopped and u-turned back. He’d been doing this for so long that he was sure that the box of chocolates was melting from the heat of his hands. Talking of which, his other hand was occupied with a bunch of roses.

‘Jeon Wonwoo!’ he mind slapped himself, ‘What are you doing?! It’s midnight and you’re still awake and not making any progress with your task. All you have to do is but the box and flowers outsider her room and go back to your dorm. It’s not that hard.’

He began to lower the presents onto the carpet when he suddenly jerked back with another worry. One more to add to the growing list. His mind wandered back to the snack time earlier.

 

 

Wonwoo paid the bill. His friend considered it a form of payment for his services because giving out anything related to him was obviously going to be valuable. ‘Right,’ grumbled Wonwoo, ‘that’s my month’s pocket money gone. It better be worth it.’

Mingyu’s metre ruler hit the table for emphasis on his previous phrase. ‘You got me? She likes a persistent man. A persistent man.’

Wonwoo stayed unimpressed. ‘You’ve literally been saying that for the last ten minutes. I’m sure all your fangirls would leave you after seeing what kind of stuff you teach. Besides, I don’t even like your sister.’ He got up and made for the door.

‘Once, you walk out of this room. I will never spare you a single hint of Minghee ever again. Trust me, she’s a nice person but you just rub her up the wrong way.’ Wonwoo paused and then turned. One nod told his teacher all the information.

‘So, from 1-10, ten being the highest, tell me your confidence level in approaching Minghee.’

‘2.’

‘That’s not good,’ he puckered his lips and released with a small pop of disappointment.

On the other hand, Wonwoo was getting quite fed up, the whole purpose of Mingyu was to advise him, not insult him.

‘There is a way with your low confidence,’ drawled the elder, ‘but it’s gonna cost you.’

‘W-what?! I paid for your meal!’ Mingyu’s fingers beckoned him.

‘You now owe me three food outings. Right, put a gift outside her door every night anonymously and then slowly she’ll warm up to this anonymous you and then TA DA! She’s yours.’

Wonwoo furrowed his eyebrows. ‘That’s it? That’s how you get girls like her?’

‘It works for all girls. Trust me I’ve dated loads… well two people. And that was five years ago but still.’

 

 

Day 1: Chocolates and flowers

Day 2: Chocolates and flowers

Day 3: Salted chocolates and flowers

Day 4: Lollipops and flowers

Day 5: -- error--

 

 

ACHOO! This was the hundredth time Minghee had sneezed today and it was beginning to irri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter