When It Is Time To Learn From Your Mistakes And Not Have The Answers Handed Over

Date Act, Grade: A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'How was it?' said Mingyu popping the nonexistent 'p' at the end of his sentence and shyly scratching the back of his ear. There was no answer but he didn't exactly need on with Wonwoo's glowering stare penetrating the back of his head and the worst thing was, he hadn't even met the eyes of his furious best friend yet. 'So, I'm -eh- assuming it didn't go well ? No? You know, I might just step out for a mini breather 'cause,' he stopped to fan himself, 'it's getting hot in here.'

'Girls are too complicated. She said she liked me. But now she doesn't. What is this? I don't know what I've done and I don't know what to do. This is a dilemma,' recited the voice behind the anxious one and when Mingyu turned to look at the expression of his friend, he only saw a sweated red eyed mess. Lightly he put an arm around the post-sobbing boy.

'Cheer up baby, cheer up baby, jump the Himalayas. Come on, she's just my sister. Just buy her some flowers and a card saying sorry and then you'll be fine,' petted the taller in an affectionate manner. The other stopped and stared threateningly as if he was a mad man with a knife.

'You knew she had an allergy to flowers didn't you? And looked what you've done, you haven't helped me you-'

Wonwoo was cut off by the sound of Mingyu's joval laughter- a laugh that many fans claim they couldn't live without and Wonwoo, if he could, would be all in for selling this laugh- and just maybe, joval and Wonwoo's current mood did not mesh well together. Just maybe Wonwoo's eyes here growing darker and more dangerous by the second and just maybe Mingyu should have stopped right then. Then again, Kim Mingyu is the one who needed to ask for his sister's help in asking a girl out.

'HHAHAHAHA, THAT WAS HILARIOUS!! DID YOU SEE HER FACE WHEN SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE ANNOYING, STUPID PERSON WHO KEPT SENDING HER FLOWERS!! HER FACE WAS PRICELESS!! HAHA!' he burst out but luckily, upon feeling a hand around his neck tightening, he finally got the message and shut up, 'On a more serious note, maybe you should just get some flowers for her and move one with your life.'

'Yeah, right,' sneered Wonwoo sarcastically, 'Buying flowers to worsen her allergy.'

This is where Mingyu's genius brain came in handy. He was the one who knew how to work his way around things and so he slinked an arm arcoss his best friend's shoulders delicately (works best when you're taller) and gestured out to the space beyond them. Then he looked back endearingly on his disciple.

'Here's a secret my dear Jeon Wonwoo. She is not allergic to flowers. She's allergic to pollen as she's diagnosed with hayfever. Now it's winter, buy her flowers.'

'But-'

He waggled a finger. 'Nononononono. Let me take you for a walk on memory lane. All the way back to school street. When do flowers produce pollen?'

'Uh... winter?'

'For the love of God-'

'Drink water, not alchohol. I've seen you. Don't think I'm not watching,' interrupted an angelic voice.

'Go away Jisoo, I'm in the middle of something. Oh my god, stop preaching. I know.'

''Oh my god Mingyu. You shouldn't say 'Oh my god'. It's rude,' peeped Vernon wanting to feel included in this apparently interesting conversation.

'This is your elder you're talking to here. If I remember correctly, there were just three words to represent the meaning of contradiction. They were...oh- Chwe Vernon Hansol,'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter