When Character Causes Serious Misconceptions Resulting In Chaos

Date Act, Grade: A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were on a date. Not a real date obviously. It was a fake one. I mean we were a fake couple who were as fake as Jeonghan's Gucci jumper. Not that I cared that we weren't real. I didn't care at all. Really. Why am I even convincing you? It's not like you think that anyway.

The first question that hit my head that morning was the classic 'What do I wear?' Numerous items of clothing were thrown off hangers and the funny thing was that I, even though I owned more clothes than the average person should, could not find anything cute suitable to wear. I fell back drowning in the sea of discarded clothing. When times like this came, you had to be creative in solutions. Being creative with solutions as in letting someone else choose for you. That someone being - my twin.

'Hey, can you do a favour for me?'

'If it includes moving then...no.' he replied bluntly, his lazy glued to the sofa and his hand pressing buttons to find the right channel.

'But you love exercise,' I pathetically protested, 'You work out all the time and besides you will have to do an ab show for fan service in the future. This moving around can help contribute with that.'

'Nice try but...no. FYI I only work out when the manager is on watch through the CCTV and the ab show is, as you said, in the future.'

I contemplated for a moment. 'Wait a minute, how do you know when the manager is watching you?'

He tapped the side of his nose twice - a gesture I've always hated. 'Magic,' he whispered mysteriously as if the method was such a secret (actually to be fair, it kind of was. To this day, I still haven't figured it out yet.)

'I don't care about that. Will. You. Help. Me.'

'Yes. No. Maybe. Depends.'

I screwed my eyes up. He was such an idiot sometimes like honestly, is it that hard to give a straight, one word answer? 'And which answer do you expect me to take? Ok, look nevermind. It's not like you care about my date with Wonwoo anyway.'

His ears perked up at the mention of his best friend. 'Wonwoo? Date? Those words seem to have 100% compatibility on my compatibility scales. Let go!'

I stared at his completely bizzare 180 degree attitude change. But it doesn't matter. Whatever buttons I did press with my words, they were sure the right ones. Just when I thought I had finally taken his whol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter