NINJAS

Viral Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Does anyone need a little pick-me-up today? :) VIRAL LOVE Chapter 12 : NINJAS “Do you, do you want to go on that date now?” Si-jin just stares at Mo-yeon’s blushing face with his mouth hanging open, totally caught off guard by her sudden question. Did she just say what I think she did…..? Mo-yeon’s shy smile slowly changes into an uncertain frown as Si-jin just stupidly stands in front of her like a malfunctioning robot. She waits for a few more seconds but begins to stammer as she thinks of the worst so he quickly forces himself to shake out of his stupor before she thinks he’s having second thoughts. “It’s ok if you don--" “I WANT! YES!” His voice is booming and Mo-yeon jumps in surprise, “Ommo! You scared me!” Si-jin beams brightly at her. She gasps as she finally realizes that they have been holding hands and quickly tries to pull hers away. Too bad he isn’t willing to let her go. “Haish, let go of my hand, Yoo Si-jin!” Her strength is no match to his as he doesn’t even budge as she keeps on tugging. “Too late, Mo-yeon. And don’t think I didn’t notice you called me Si-jin just a few minutes ago. Once you give me your hand you can’t take it back.” “Ugh, let go already!” “Nope.” “Haish jinja….my hand is not smooth and soft like a girl’s should,” she mutters under her breath, still trying to pry her hand away from his grip. “It’s the guitar and the violin…” He realizes then that she is self-conscious about her perceived ‘unfeminine’ hand. And that’s the most ridiculous thing he has ever heard. Mo-yeon gasps when he abruptly lets her hand go. He watches her face and smirks when he sees a slight disappointment in her expression before she covers it with nonchalance. She doesn’t expect it when he gently grabs her hand again, this time deliberately meeting her palm with his, interlinking their fingers together. He leans down and she shivers at the sudden blast of deja-vu from that one fated morning in a coffee shop, a moment that is forever captured on camera. He blows warm air near her ear as he breathes out, her eyes turning as big as saucers at their sudden proximity. He starts to whisper in his deep voice and her pulse weirdly decides to go on a sprint. “...You think your palm is so rough? You should see the gross bunions on my feet after my football practice.” Silence, before--- “Haish, jinjja!!?” “Owh owwwwhh, stop hitting me Kang Mo-yeon!” --- Si-jin waits patiently as he keeps himself hidden by the stage curtain as Mo-yeon walks down the stage to the front of the hall where Ji-Soo is standing. The smirking punk from before is nowhere to be seen. Good riddance, he thinks to himself. He watches as Mo-yeon whispers something to Ji-soo and surreptitiously slides her car keys into her best friend’s hand since they had come together earlier. He sees how Ji-soo is initially shocked by what she had whispered to her; before it quickly turns into a teasing smirk. He chuckles when he sees Mo-yeon blushing bright red at whatever her best friend is saying to her. His hands feel clammy right now; there are butterflies in his stomach and his heart is pounding like he had just finished a football match. Did Kang Mo-yeon really agree on a date with him, tonight, right now? Oh hell, he realizes. I didn’t even prepare anything. It’s almost midnight, where would they even go? I better not screw this up, and then maybe she'll agree on a second date.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter