I love you

Fate

Taeyeon POV

"Oppa I'm coming!"

With calm and yet confident steps I made my way towards the door leading me into the room I had always felt so comfortable in. And yet it didn't feel like I was headed to a place I had been in everyday. Ottoke!! Why am I so nervous to enter my own room?

"Aigoo Taengoo I missed you!!!"

I swear oppa, do you deliberately eat honey just so it can roll off your tongue when you speak? I was once again in awe of your perfect voice. And then you revealed yourself to me, your perfect face with the smile that never failed to make me feel something special inside. Leaving me trapped inside your perfectness once again. The perfectness I wished I could call mine. 

"Oppa! I bet I missed you more"

"Impossible"

Aish oppa how are you such a sweet talker? I mean I heard the rumours surrounding how good you are with your words, taking that you've written all those amazing songs throughout the years. but you never fail to shock me with how sweet your words can really be. And how easily they can make me fall for you. Again and again. 

"Okay then, you missed me more"

But you can't possibly love me more than I love you.

I stopped myself from adding those words. Just.

"Hey Tae..."

"Hmm?"

"About last night..."

Please don't apologise for your words.

"What about it?"

Please don't kill my hopes just yet.

"I'm sorry"

Oppa!! You can't be sorry, that means I'll lose you...

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable"

Okay, so you're not sorry for saying those words. Is that what you mean? Or maybe I'm just overthinking and taking everything in a really weird fangirl type way.

"And if I made you uncomfortable, I promise we'll never have to remember those words ever again"

"What if I don't want you to forget?"

There. I said it. Step 1 done Fany. You proud of me?

"You don't?"

"Because I'm not going to forget."

Let's keep this subtle Taeyeon. You're doing great so far.

"Okay, I'm not sorry for saying those words then"

Bwoh? You mean you actually don't hate me?

"Thank you oppa"

For everything. And for the days yet to come.

 

Jiyong POV

What is this? Tae doesn't want me to forget last night? And she doesn't want to forget either? 

Tae, what are you doing to me? Why are you making me feel so much confusion and happiness all at once?

And thank you for what? Just quit thinking Ji...

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for coming into my life"

"I should be thanking you Tae... It was your song that brought us together after all"

"Anni... I think it was fate"

What? You mean... No you can't possibly mean that...

Flashback

"Oppa!!! Are you here?"

"Omo Tae! I haven't seen you since yesterday!"

Just like always, it was one of our 'friendship bonding' sessions. And as usual, we talked about ourselves, work, hobbies, troubles and everything else. But today was different. Because for the first time, our conversation reached the topic of love. Something we had never talked about since when we first met 3 months ago.

"Oppa, are you dating someone at the moment?"

"Anni, why?"

"Just wondering, you know, as a friend"

"What about you? Are you seeing someone?"

"Anni, of course not! I've only been in one relationship and that one wasn't even serious"

"Ah, that Exo kid?"

"Eung"

"Then when are you going to start dating, you're getting old Tae"

"Aish, this oppa really... You're older than me and you don't have a girlfriend so shut up!!"

"Okay, no need to get so worked up about it! You're cute Tae"

"Have you been in a serious relationship oppa? The rumours with those Japanese girls... as a fan I was curious!! I won't tell anyone"

"Hahah okay I'll tell you only because you're so cute. It's not true that I dated Kiko, we're just good friends and Nana, I had a photoshoot with her. Nothing more. Besides that, I've been in one other relationship that ended on good terms and I am still good friends with her. You know her right? Sandara Park?"

"Hul! Daebak! Daragon was real???"

"Hahah yep, but we decided to break up because we realised we were meant to be friends, but not in a romantic way"

"You believe in fate oppa?"

"Eung~ I believe He has made all things the way they are for a reason, and that a perfect woman will find her way into my life one day. I mean, that's why I don't date many women, which is the opposite of my image, I know"

"Wow I had no idea oppa! You're so romantic!"

"Tae, what about you? What do you look for in a partner?"

"Nothing in particular. I look for whoever has been brought to me by fate."

"Ah, so we both believe in fate"

"Yeah"

Flashback end.

Tae, you cannot be saying, possibly, that fate has drawn us together. 

But how else could you mean it?

There's no harm in saying it back if I mean it right?

"Actually, so do I"

 

Taeyeon POV

"Oppa, no way"

Did you just indirectly confess to me? Just like how I have been doing to you all night?

"Hmm? Why?"

"Did you just say..."

"What?"

"That..."

"That I like you?"

"Eung"

Yeah, I did just say that I like you. Say that.

"Well, yeah..."

Close enough.

"Do you mean it?"

Please say yes. You need to. I am dying here. 

"Fate never lies"

"Oppa..."

What do I do? Do I tell you? Ottoke??

"Hmm? Do you think fate has lied to you?"

Stop with the riddles. Please. Just say it.

"Anni"

"Neither do I"

Wait are you saying...

"So, you don't hate me?"

"Hate? Why would I hate you Tae?"

"Anni, nothing"

Wait. I can't process this. You like me? G-Dragon actually LIKES me??

"Jiyong-ah"

Flashback

"Oppa, how would you want your girl to call you when you're in a relationship?"

"Why? Is this one of your curious fangirl questions?"

"Eung. Just answer, palli"

"Keke. Well even if they're younger than me, I would just tell them to drop the oppa... I mean, I've only dated once, and noona was older than me so I don't know."

"Arrasseo oppa, don't need to rub it in that you're not an international playboy"

"YAH KIM TAEYEON!! Where did the international come from?"

"Ummm... you in Paris, America, Japan, Korea, where else, hmmm...."

"Aish you!"

Flashback end

That's it. I just confessed. It's up to you now. I don't know.

"Did I hear that right??"

"Eung. You did. And you're not going mad."

"Thank goodness"

Aigoo oppa, I don't think I can wait any longer...

"Jiyong-ah, will you be my boyfriend?"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a / n

i know this is way way way overdue but it's here now and that's all that matters right? hehe... sorry for any grammatical errors TT

next chapter will be gtae and more soshibang! and sorry any daragon shippers, but gtae is gonna take over from here!

THANK YOU FOR 100+ SUBS!!! <3 

thank you so much to all my new subbies: manmiji99, Soneforever_903, Lilsol, windflower01, nurshahira, februru, AQFXQX, xkwonie, 10957723, Pudding_17, elinica, atlanto453, sarangHAEzel2626, avr_afw, faby28, LeeJaHa, Ashleybswt

and thank you mzlyod and windflower01 for the upvote <3

comments are much appreciated as always

i will try very very hard to bring you an update tomorrow :)

 - vippandaarmy xxx