I'm yours

Fate

a / n

First, before I start, I wanted to tell you all that I am VERY VERY sorry for updating so late TT TT TT... I thought I would say this at the start, so that some people would actually read it HAHA. My usual a/n will be at the end, well then I've made you wait long enough... ENJOY :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Youngbae POV

"Tiffany, Sooyoung do you guys want something to drink?"

"Oppa, water's fine, thank you. Are you sure it's okay for us to crash at your place like this?"

"Yeah, of course. Jiyong's never home so he won't know. Keep our meetings a secret, okay? I think he's busy with your kid leader again aigoo"

"Ahaha of course, it can be Soshibang's secret from our leaders, or the lovebirds, as Yuri and I call them"

"Accurate description Fany-ah"

Yes, that's right. You are here with us, at Soshibang's monthly meeting to discuss our leaders' progress. Promise not to tell them okay?

"Babe? You home?"

Ahhh, your voice. Wait Dong Youngbae, let's not get distracted here.

"Honey, I'm here! Are the rest of the girls here?"

Come here, Kwon Yuri. The love of my life. I missed you.

"Anni oppa, just me, Seohyun and Yoona. Sunny unnie's coming with Dae and Sica unnie said she's almost here."

"Right, trust Dae to pick up his girl separately"

"Oppa, come here. I missed you"

"You think you're the only one? I missed you too baby"

"Um, Youngbae oppa, Yuri-ah, please do control yourselves..."

"Hmm, sorry Fany"

You really just had to ruin our moment Miyoung-ah. Yes, I'm gonna call you that because that's what Jiyong calls you. And also, it sounds better. Anyways, aish stop getting sidetracked Youngbae.

*Knock* *Knock*

"Sooyoung-ah can you get that?"

What about you move for once, Hwang Miyoung? Anniya, I'm definitely not mad at you for ruining my reunion with my Yuri baby. Don't worry.

"Arrasseo"

Aish, Sooyoung you're too nice. Tell your bossy unnie to get the door.

"Youngbae, everyone here yet?"

"Yah you brat where did the hyung go?"

"Ugh, fine. Youngbae HYUNG, is everyone here yet?"

Seriously, this maknae never learns does he?

"Anni, we're waiting for Seunghyun hyung, Dae, Sunny and Sica. Annyone else?"

"Hmm, nope everyone else is here oppa"

"Ah, and there's Dae. He's with everyone else."

"Annyeong hyung! Hello everyone!"

"Come in, Dae. Good to see you being all sweet with your girl"

"Aish hyung"

You're so cute Dae. Glad you found your soulmate who can make you smile just as much as you make everyone else smile. Whoops, has anyone noticed how differently my head talks to Dae and Ri? Don't tell Ri okay, he might break his jiu-jitsu moves on me.

"Fany-ah!!!!!!!!!"

Ah, right. I forgot that the alien hyung would also be coming today. Payback time, Hwang Miyoung. Just you wait.

"Tabi oppa~~ I missed youuuuu"

"Yuck, you too. We have matters to attend to. No time for romance because we need to control ourselves, right Fany? Hmm?"

"Aish, fine. Sorry oppa. Tabi oppa, looks like our love has to wait."

"Anni, why Fany-ah?"

"Please, oppa. Behave."

That's right, Hwang Miyoung. Work that sass.

And don't glare at me like that. 

Fine, maybe I deserved it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

"Okay, Soshibang!"

Thanks for saving me babe. I love you.

"As you would be aware, we're here to discuss the not-so-subtle relationship between our leaders. Any reports on progress? Fany?"

"Hmmm? Ah, yes. A major one actually. As Youngbae oppa probably knows Jiyong oppa's side to the story, I ask him to assist me in reporting this situation to the others"

So we're on the same team are we now? Alright Hwang Miyoung. I always knew women had two personalities but I never knew they could switch this quickly.

"Of course, Fany. We are thinking of the same thing, yes?"

"Two nights ago?"

"Eung"

"Okay, here it goes. Two nights ago, I walked into Taey's room-"

But we got no further than that.

Because Fany's phone started ringing.

At the exact same time that mine started ringing. 

And the calls were coming from the two characters from our supposed report.

Taeyeon was calling Fany.

And Jiyong was calling me.

Fany and I exchanged a knowing look.

This could only mean one thing.

 

Jiyong POV

"Jiyong-ah, will you be my boyfriend?"

Holy crap. Did she just confess? Is this a prank? Bae, come out now. It's not funny. It's not a prank is it?

"Oppa, it's okay. I just had to tell you how I felt. I'm not forcing you to accept me"

What is this now? You think I have the nerve to reject you? You think I don't love you Tae? Even after all the fate references?

"Anniya Tae"

"Hmm? Mwoh?"

Crap. What do I say? 

"Tae, of course I will"

Did I just see a flicker of happiness in your eyes Tae? Please say yes. I need you in my life. 

"Yong-ah, can I tell you something?"

"Anything, Taengoo"

"Ever since I was little, I believed that one day, there would be a Prince waiting for me. That's why I didn't rush to find love and date. Because I knew love would find me, even if I didn't set out to look for it."

Wait, why are you telling me this Tae? You think I'm your Prince? Wait, actually... Please let my delulu thoughts be true though. Just this once.

"And I was right. Because nine months ago, my Prince found me. And these past nine months I've been around him have been the happiest of my life. Around him, I feel happy. Confident. Comfortable. Safe. I feel like I don't need to be the Kim Taeyeon the public knows me as. When I'm with him, I don't need to hesitate to be myself. I feel so free. Fany said I should definitely confess, so I don't regret anything later on. So, I ask you this, as my best friend, will you give me some advice? Should I confess how I feel to my Prince?"

Are you talking about me Tae? No way. Is this your way of confessing? Again, no way.

"Yes, Tae. You should confess."

 

Taeyeon POV

Pabo, oppa. You really think it's not you? Oppa, I just told you how I feel towards you. How do I say more?

"Tae, can I ask you something too?"

"Anything oppa"

"Nine months ago, I also met my fated Princess. We met in a way I never would have expected to meet my soulmate in. We met in the workplace. Crazy, hey? Anyways, as soon as I saw her, I knew she was the one. She had me blinded in love. Like you, I felt no pressure whenever I was with my Princess. Like I could just throw G-Dragon in the corner and be Kwon Jiyong. But as much as my Princess makes me happy, she also confuses me. I am so sure that I love her, but I'm not sure how she feels about me. Last night, I talked to Youngbae, and he said I should face my feelings and confess before it's too late. And so, I ask you, Kim Taeyeon, as my best friend, do you agree with Youngbae? Should I face my feelings and be honest with how I feel?"

Eyy... Seolma... 

No way. It's not me is it?

"Yes, oppa. You should confess"

"What would you do if I told you my Princess is in this room right now?"

"I wouldn't think strangely of you because that would mean my Prince is also in this room"

"Tae.."

"Hmm?"

"No way..."

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Probably"

"Well then, yes, Kwon Jiyong. I love you"

"Kim Taeyeon, you'd better be serious. I'm so happy I could cry right now."

"So..."

"Hmm?"

Jiyong-ah, will you be my boyfriend? Can you please just answer that? Hehe...

"My Princess, do you take this man to be your Prince?"

Daebak. He just confirmed it. I love you so so so so much.

"Yes, I do. I love you so so much Jiyong-ah"

"I love you too Taeyeon-ah. Very very much"

"I started loving you the moment I first laid my eyes on you, Yong-ah"

"I think I did too, Yeon-ah"

"And Fany helped me so much along the way. I don't think I would have managed the confusions without her."

"Same goes for Youngbae"

"I guess we should ring them, hmm?"

"Yes, we should. But after I tell you something really important."

"What is it?"

"I love you."

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a / n

AND SO FINALLY THEY'RE TOGETHER <3

Sorry if you expected the gtae scene at the start of the chapter ahaha... Next chapter I will bring you the first gtae and soshibang interaction, with all 5 couples. ONCE AGAIN, SORRY ABOUT THE LATE UPDATE TT JEONGMAL JEOSONGHAMNIDA TT

Please excuse any grammatical errors.... -_-

And all my new subbies, I will make sure to give you a shout-out next chapter <3 I love you all. Every single one of you. I can't believe so many people would actually read this... My first fanfic... Thank you so much <3

Actually, on second thought, here we go.. Thanks for subscribing: 88MYA08, princessjay, lovelygtae, gauri92, typicaltaeyeon, inspirits2710

Thank you so much hanlyn07 for the upvote~ <3

Comments are much appreciated as always. They really do motivate me so they will bring you the next update faster than this one came.

 - Much love from vippandaarmy xxx