Friends

Fate

Please read the a / n at the end xxx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong POV

"Oppa are we friends?"

Are you a mind reader Taeyeon? But are we friends? I hope so... I don't know??

"You tell me"

"Well... umm I would like to?"

Aigoo so cute Tae... Wait did I just call you Tae?

"Only if you don't mind oppa..."

"Sure, let's be friends"

Arghbgeaievuigub I just befriended SNSD's Taeyeon... can you believe that? We're like polar opposites... Not that I mind...

"Okay then oppa, let's be friends"

And then she smiled.

Her smile was so beautiful, and so real. She was the picture of innoncence. And in that moment of time, it genuinely felt like the world around me was disappearing. So this is what love felt like... Kim Taeyeon are you making me fall in love with you? I think it's working.

And can you call me Ji? Wait actually I want our friendship to be special, not like everyone else's...

"Taeyeon if we're friends, just call me Yong or Yongie oppa"

Yongie... Not bad Jiyong... not bad at all.

"Hmmm, okay Yongie oppa"

 

Taeyeon POV

"Taeyeon if we're friends, just call me Yong or Yongie oppa"

Areoruvhgiqicou Yongie oppa??? That sounds so cute! But it suits you so well oppa... Aigoo... Taeyeon calm down, it's not like you're in love with him or anything... Wait maybe you are. Kwon Jiyong are you making me fall for you? It's working, you've got some skills.

"Hmmm, okay Yongie oppa"

Can you call me Taey though... Wait but then that's just like everyone else... And I don't want you to be like "everyone else"

"Oppa call me Tae"

"Arrasseo Tae"

How can you make my heart beat at such an unhealthy pace so casually? Aish this oppa, why are you making me feel like this?

"Tae, let's go have lunch. Fany's here with Youngbae and they brought food"

Oh yeah, you already know Fany... Duh Taeyeon, she's dating one of his closest friends, as if he wouldn't know her.

"Okay oppa let's go, I'm hungry from all the singing I did today"

Way to hide your nerves, Taeyeon! You're going to have to work on that if you plan to continue meeting your Yongie oppa. Wait why am I thinking like I'm going to see him again? Mentally slapping myself. 

"Tae, have you already met Youngbae?"

Oppa your voice is so charming, have I told you that yet?

"No... why?"

"Oh okay, don't worry I'm sure you'll get along. He's your number one fan, so don't be taken aback if he seems shy around you"

Taeyang oppa likes me? What about you oppa? Did you like me before today? Do you even like me now?

"Oh really? Omo I have fans in Bigbang!"

"We're all your fans Tae"

Even you oppa? Really? You like me? Wait why am I thinking like I'll ever have a chance with you, with G-Dragon?

"Taeyyyy! Omo is that you Ji oppaaa??!"

"Fany-ah!"

"Oh, annyeong Tiffany!"

"Fany why did you have to come so quickly? I want more time with Yongie oppa... Aish, anyways let's eat"

"Wait, Kim Taeyeon what did you say? Yongie oppa?"

Crap did I just say that out loud? Way to embarrass yourself Tae! Nice one!

 

Jiyong POV

"Fany why did you have to come so quickly? I want more time with Yongie oppa... Aish, anyways let's eat"

Omo, Tae what? Tell me you're not joking! Aigoo, why would you want to spend time with me anyways, stop overthinking things Kwon Jiyong! As if you'll have a chance with her. She's THE Kim Taeyeon for goodness' sake!

"Wait, Kim Taeyeon what did you say? Yongie oppa?"

Aigoo Fany-ah your best friend is so cute... Tae, you're as red as a tomato, do you know that? Aigoo dying of embarrassment are you? I'll change the subject for you... Don't worry, I've got your back...

"Miyoung-ah, did you come with Youngbae?"

"Aish oppa I told you not to call me that!"

"Arrasseo Fany-ah"

"Ji! There you are! Why are you talking to Tiffany? Were you featuring in her-"

Dong Youngbae, look over there! Your idol, Kim Taeyeon is here as well!

"Omo, wait, Taeyeon-ssi?"

"Taengoo looks like you have a fan"

You got that right Hwang Miyoung, I don't know why, I prefer calling you by your Korean name

"Tae, I told you he was your fan"

"Ji, you told her? You do realise I already have a girl..."

"YAH Bae I never implied that you were interested in her in that sense"

Obviously, because she's mine in that sense...

"Taeyang sunbaenim, annyeong-haseyo Kim Taeyeon imnida"

Dong Youngbae get your act together, stop looking so star-struck!

"Taeyeon-ssi, please just call me Youngbae oppa"

"Neh, oppa, please call me Taeyeon"

"Omo! Is Kim Taeyeon giving me permission to drop formalities! What have I done to deserve this!!"

"YAH Taey let's eat, Youngbae oppa, stop making her embarrassed"

"Hey I wasn't doing anything"

Not doing anything, nice one Bae... If you call openly admitting your love for SNSD's leader as nothing, then sure... Aigoo Bae you are truly one of a kind

"Tae, don't mind him, come on let's eat. Didn't you say you were hungry?"

Who would imagine, Bigbang and SNSD having take away together in one of the SM dance practice rooms... It's funny even when I think about it... But I'm not complaining, it was a great lunch... with you by my side

 

Taeyeon POV

To say lunch was enjoyable would be an understatement... Who would have thought Asia's cold prince, G-Dragon, and Korea's idol vocal king could be so funny?? Yongie oppa, you're making me fall for you even more... I'm scared, to be honest, I haven't felt this crazy for someone, ever... And we haven't even had a proper date or anything yet... Just your presence is enough to make me go crazy...

"Ji, I think we're gonna have to head back, Hyunsuk hyung wants to see you briefly regarding Blackpink's new album"

Wait oppa don't go already!

"Okay, give me five minutes to go grab my stuff from the recording room, Tae can you come with me? I might get lost around here you know..."

YAYYY oppa I get to talk to you before you go! Yes Tae!

"Okay oppa, come with me, Fany-ah, Youngbae oppa we'll be back in five"

Once the other two were out of earshot, I asked my oppa the one question that had been bugging my mind ever since Fany arrived...

"Oppa am I going to see you again after today?"

"Hmmm?"

Doesn't sound very convincing to me... Just tell me if you don't want to see me oppa, before I fall for you even harder - I shouldn't have fallen for you in the first place, hey?

"I mean Tae if you want to, by all means, I would love to"

Wait seriously? 

"I w-would l-like to, oppa"

Aigoo Taeng blushing again? Okay I've given up already... I guess I'll be blushing whenever I'm talking to you oppa...

"Well, why not then? I would like to as well, actually. I've enjoyed being in the presence of Korea's angel today"

And then he smiled.

Sending butterflies flying all throughout my stomach. I have never seen a smile more beautiful, more perfect, more genuine than the one Kwon Jiyong just gave me. It installed a hope in my stupid delusional heart that he actually cared (wait no wanted) me even if it was only the tiniest bit... Tell me it's true oppa... I think I've already fallen for you

"Tae, let's exchange numbers so I don't have to go through Fany to contact you. I'm sure you wouldn't want her finsing out about our little adventures?"

There was a mischievous glint in his eyes, and it made me smile. I couldn't wait to find out what these "adventures" could be... (a / n: no dirty thoughts intended keke)... Maybe he was considering me as a friend... Ajsbfi I can't believe it!!!!!!!!

"O-okay oppa. Here"

I handed him my phone. And he typed in his number. And gave it back to me. And what he typed brought a smile to my lips.

Yongie oppa :)

010-XXXX-XXXX

"Your turn. Here"

I found his phone in my hands. And a smile formed on my lips as I typed the letters into his phone. 

Tae :)

010-XXXX-XXXX

I did it. I have G-Dragon's number saved into my phone. O. M. G.

 

Later that evening, I was finalising the title "I" that we had recorded earlier that day, when a message popped up on my phone screen:

From: Yongie oppa :)

Tae! I just wanted to say it was a pleasure working with you and I can't wait to see you again! I had so much fun today :)

OMG OMG He just confirmed the fact that we're meeting again.

To: Yongie oppa :)

Oppa I should be the one saying thank you for today! I can't wait to see you again either, bet I had more fun today :)

 

 

And like that, you found your way into my life, but more importantly, into my heart. You've become a part of me, Kwon Jiyong. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a / n

I'm pretty sure I said I wouldn't be updating today, but look, what do we have here? I guess I can't stay away from this story, I hope I'm not letting anyone down... 

So this chapter was more about them getting closer, and making Tae's feelings very clear - Ji will be next chapter, and then this story will be coming to an end (so maybe like 3 chapters left)?? I might write another one after, but let's focus on this one for now :)

I honestly started this story aiming for maybe 10 subscribers, but look - 4 chapters and there's nearly 70 of you! I love you all!!! So so much. <3

Every single one of you:

shirazali, beautae_ss, Bbuutteerrffllyy, Raniakim, Afifahaisyah, taetaekim09, chaeki_sunsky, wild_bunny, Resonance2, exotaeng_sparks_99, Aloysiusthh, Ayunindellany, IAmJustAFanOfMusic, radit86, lolalovetae,Umzz55, dtdtdtdtdt, shia88, TaeyeonXJiyong, shawolmint06, JRHanida, lvanna9713, sony28, Mommiii, CadisNoblesse, sonetaeng39, slithicesama, hoanlu, SWEETSURU, taeng8, GerriKim, aegyobby, stargurl90, sone_buddy, PeaceMO, MaryRose19, Leoyeon, Hayat786, cincaa, mantelion, IzzyArie, penguinthepenguin, JungHun94, snsdkimtaeyeon, ranale, justcrazy, peaceofwings, snsdbigbang, erika_kim, Tyaravine, eordeth, Jiyeonelle, eveningmorning, michily, Charmm, roseqie, adfreako, monica1994, annouw, Tiatioot, mirantialimin, gtaewinks, aceyuri, pipitkecilku, peapod897, thiayoe, moenmoon, Baekyeon_94, Mydeluluworld

I love you ALL

Special mention to Charmm and aegyobby for the upvotes, thank you so so much! <3

And to all who commented, thank you so so much! It really motivates me to write :)

 - vippandaarmy xx