The beginning of fate

Fate

Taeyeon POV

"Hey boo!! Ready to head to SM?"

The ever cheerful voice of my best friend rang through the corridor, causing a small smile to form on my lips.

"Fany-ah, one second. What's the rush?" Isn't it only like 7.30 right now? Wait, mentally slapping myself. Uh, duh Kim Taeyeon... Someone's waiting for you. "Actually, I remember now. Let's go?"

"Taey, wait for me!!!"

We hopped into the car, ready for another day at SM. The place that was like home to me.

"Taeyeon, we'll start recording for your new album tomorrow. We've found someone to feature in your title, I think your voices will complement each others' and the song. But I can't tell you who it is." 

Lee Sooman's words from last night repeated themselves through my head, and I felt that strange excitement in my stomach - nerves? 

"Taey!!! Who do you think it'll be? My bet it's just one of the Super Junior oppas"

 Fany's voice brought me back to reality, was it really just going to be one of the Super Junior oppas? Then why couldn't I know last night? Something seems off...

"I have absolutely no idea! But for some reason, I don't think it'll be someone from our company..."

"Maybe you're right! Maybe it's Khun..." Her voice trailed off at his name.

Right, Fany's ex. That didn't sit well with me for some reason. The thought of working with the very man who broke the wonderful woman in front of me scared me. 

"I hope not" 

It was more like a whisper to myself, but it seems my best friend heard me.

"Taey, I'm already over him, you can stop hating him"

Easy for you to say, huhYou weren't the one to see your best friend in so much pain.

"Who knows, our guesses might be completely off!" 

I tried to change the subject and I guess it worked...

"How funny if it turns out to be my boyfriend?"

Your boyfriend? Oh, him? Yeah, I can't imagine how that would turn out...

"I can't imagine that, Fany-ah! He's from our rival company, as if he would accept the offer!"

"You're right, but how cool would it be?"

True. It'd be a hit for sure.

But I don't want it to be him. I want it to be you. I just don't know it yet.

 

Jiyong POV

"Jiyong! Get up! Now! We need to go!"

Aish, Youngbae, let me sleep. 

"Wait, five more minutes"

"KWON JIYONG YOU'VE SAID THAT TEN TIMES ALREADY!"

"Aish, where are we going anyway? Bigbang's promotions are finished."

"Get up. Now. And don't tell me you've forgotten. I'll happily replace you"

"What are you talking about?"

Youngbae's words didn't make any sense in my still asleep brain.

"GET UP YOU LAZY DRAGON"

"Okay, okay fine. I'm up"

"Good, now change your clothes and let's go"

Go? Go where?

"Okay, give me 5 minutes"

"Aigoo, you and your five minutes" 

And with that my best friend disappeared out of my room.

I let out a slight chuckle as his words finally registered with my brain. We're going somewhere today. You got that right Youngbae.

"Jiyong-ah, can I ask something from you? You can say no, and decline, but you've received an offer. An offer to feature in a solo album. I cannot tell you who she is, but you may know that it is a she, and she is not from YG. She's from SM."

Yep, we're going to SM. And I'm going to record in a female's solo album. And Youngbae insists he comes. "For moral support".

"Bae, get the car ready. Let's go!"

"Ji I'm already in the car"

"Isn't someone a little excited to be giving 'moral support'. Come on Bae, you're going for your girl"

"Ah, you know me too well"

"What if I'm featuring on her album? Is she coming out solo?"

Youngbae, am I featuring on your girlfriend's album? Please say no. Wait why do I want you to say no?

"I have no idea, but I wouldn't think so... She hasn't mentioned anything about a solo debut. It could easily be any one of her girls though"

Yes, please. Please tell me it's you I'm going for. I want it to be you. I just don't know it yet.

 

Taeyeon POV

"Alright Taey, we're here! Let's go meet your man!"

My stomach is positively thretening to flip upside down. Why am I feeling this nervous? Come one Taeyeon, you can do this!

"Hey, don't call him that!"

"Oooh someone's blushing!"

"Fany stop!"

"Stop what?"

"Aish, seriously! Whatever, let's go"

We reached level two, and started walking towards the studio, when a strangely familiar man approached us. 

"Shindong oppa!!!!! You're back!"

Wait back? Ohhhh right, back from the army... Stupid Kim Taeyeon! Why are your nerves affecting you so much?!

"Hi oppa! Good to see you!"

"Good to see you girls too! I hear a very special visiotr has come all the way to SM just to see you Taey?"

Very special visitor? It must really be you then... I wonder who it is...

Finally, right in front of the door to the studio. 

"Fany-ah, I'll see you for lunch! Text me later, thanks for dropping me!"

"Anything for you, best! Love you! Good luck with your man business!"

"HWANG MIYOUNG!"

"HAHAHA just kidding! Love you Taey"

"Love you too"

And she left. I was really alone now. 

Slowly, I opened the door. And it revealed a man, dressed casually in all black. And he was cute. Handsome. Hot. All at the same time. And then I realised who it was. So it really was you.

"G-Dragon sunbaenim?"

"Taeyeon-ssi?"

 

a / n

Hope it didn't disappoint! Love you all so much for reading this! Gtae interaction coming next!!! (Oh and I didn't mean to make Khun the bad guy - trust me he's not)

And can anyone guess Fany's bf / Bae's gf?? Keke

 - vippandaarmy xxx