Soshibang

Fate

Jiyong POV

"Ji you have my support"

My best friend's words repeated themselves inside my head for what felt like the hundredth time that day. Call me silly, but I needed that support. I needed the knowledge that someone understood me. I guess that was what had led to my decision of our second meeting. A casual "day out with a friend". But if you, Tae, were really just a friend, why was I so nervous?

I had, very unsuccessfully, tried to calm myself down throughout the drive to your house.

But it wasn't working.

There was no denying the feeling in my stomach whenever I saw you (yeah, only the one day but you know what I mean), the fluttery feeling inside of me, threatening to ruin the perfect mask I put on in public. You made me feel feelings I hadn't felt before, sure I had been in past relationships, but compared to this, I can say that I didn't date knowing what true love was. Kim Taeyeon, the feeling of true love I never understood, I think you may have made me understand it. Kim Taeyeon, you have me wondering about you everyday. Kim Taeyeon, you have me awed. Kim Taeyeon, I think you've shown me that love at first sight really does exist.

But what if it was just me? Am I really just a friend to you? I don't know what to think, because technically, you're only a friend to me, but it doesn't feel that way. You're more than a friend. It's hurting my brain, I don't know what to call you, friend, best friend...??? 

And then I saw you. 

Looking like the sheer definition of an angel. Pure, innocent, beautiful.

And it made my whole mind go blank.

Lucky you didn't see my little panic moment, thank you Fany for talking to her. I owe you one.

"Tae!! I missed you!"

I barely managed to regain composure. Barely.

"Yongie oppa! It feels like I haven't seen you in so long, even though I've only seen you properly once! Weird isn't it?"

Omo you're so cute Tae... what do I do with myself, you're threatening to kill me here and now. What are you doing to me? First messing with my brain, and now confusing my heart. Kim Taeyeon, I should hate you but I just can't. Strangely enough, I like the sensations you send rushing throughout me. 

"Hmm? Yeah... I know what you mean"

"So where are we going today oppa? Don't want the media finding out of our little 'date', do we?"

Date? No. She didn't mean it like that, surely... Kwon Jiyong, don't get your hopes up.

"That wouldn't be ideal, would it? Just imagine, 'G-Dragon and Taeyeon spotted out together in public'... Biggest scandal of the year"

Indeed, it would bring a huge scandal, not that I would mind its existence... Hmm...

"Ahhh that would be all over the media, for sure!"

 

Taeyeon POV

"Ahhh that would be all over the media, for sure!"

And that way, everyone would know that you are mine, oppa. I wouldn't mind that, to be honest. I would love that.

"Tae"

Oppa don't use that perfect voice of yours, the one that sends shivers down my spine and makes me go crazy when I can't see you. You're so unhealthy for my heart, I should hate you, but I really can't. 

"Yeah?"

"I was thinking, do you want to go for a picnic? Local park?"

Omo, how did you know I love picnics? And how did you know I had been wanting to go to the park? Are you crazy Kwon Jiyong?

"OPPA I WOULD LOVE THAT!!!!!!!"

Looks like someone couldn't keep their excitement hidden...

"Aigoo Tae, you're so adorable"

OMG did you just call me adorable? Don't give me false hope Yongie oppa!!! 

 

Author POV

The two of them had a fun day, both realising just how much they love each other, and silently wishing they were brave enough to admit their feelings to the other. Taeyeon opened up completely to her Yonigie oppa, showing her dorky charms and successfully maaking Kwon Jiyong fall for her even more. In return, Yongie oppa was able to be carefree around his Tae, cracking jokes and lightening the mood whenever one was too shy to say anything. And Taeyeon fell for him even more. At one point, she almost slipped, accidentally saying "I love you" and shocking Jiyong to the bone. She quickly covered up saying she meant she loved him as a friend loves another friend, but Jiyong didn't take it. He decided he had a chance, and that he would not waste any time in confessing to the girl in front of her, who he loved so deeply. It was a matter of time before love tied them together. It was a matter of time before their story, as each other's, begins.

And after that "bonding" day, as they called it, passed, they saw each other more and more frequently, until it became normal to meet up at least once a day. And during that process, they realised their love for each other more and more. And they found, it didn't matter if the other didn't love them back, having each other as friends would be enough.

That's what they told themselves.

But deep down, Taeyeon didn't know what she would do if she saw Jiyong with another girl, and Jiyong swore he would not live to see Taeyeon in the arms of another man. Fate had magically tied them together, and everyone could see it. Except for the two of them.

 

Youngbae POV

I arrived home, only to see that Jiyong wasn't there, as usual. And his little pink note was waiting for me on the counter, just like it was any other day.

Hey Bae, I'm just gone to see Taeyeon, you know, the usual. I'll be back by 8, eat first, don't wait for me. Ji :)

It was adorable, Yuri had me updated on how Jiyong would come to visit Taeyeon everyday, without fail. The girls (without Tae) and the boys (without Ji) had been meeting up over the past two months, and talked about the cute relationship between our leaders. I mean, Yuri and I were a couple, TopFany was happening, Seungri had been courting Seohyun since forever, and Dae and Sunny were preparing to settle as husband and wife. Yep, that's right. Soshibang was about as close as two groups could get.

And every single one of us. All eight of the girls (including Jessica) and all four of us guys were in favour of whatever Jiyong and Taeyeon had for each other. They were head over heels in love with each other. And everyone could see it. Even Seunghyun hyung admitted it was cute. And that's saying a lot. 

I sat down at the table to eat, but my mind kept wandering off to what Ji was doing... Has he told Taeyeon that he loves her? Ahe loves him back, I'm sure of it. Tiffany had said so. And I truly wanted them both to be happy.

I decided to text Yuri.

To: Yulbaby

Babe is Ji over again? They're actually so cute together. Oh and I miss you <3

My girl made me happy. And loved. This feeling of love. It was special. And I wanted Ji to feel it. Because he deserved it. But I needed to make sure the girl was truly happy with him. And Taeyeon was the one.

From: Yulbaby

Oppa~ I miss you more... and yeah Tae's so in love with Jiyong oppa, he's here again. 

To: Yulbaby

Hon I need to see you tomorrow! And yeah Ji and Taeyeon are so in love, it's so cute

Kwon Jiyong, I think you've found the one for you. 

 

Tiffany POV

"Tae, Sunny, Yuri I'm home!"

"Hi Fany! Jiyong oppa's with Tae in her room"

So Jiyong oppa's here. It was adorable, how Jiyong oppa found time for Tae everyday, without fail. Seunghyun oppa had me updated on how much he talked about Tae with the boys. Taeyeon was so in love, and I'm so happy for her. She found the right man, I think. From what I've seen, they make each other happy. And I was so glad Jiyong oppa was patient for her to realise how much in love with him she really is. 

Love. It's a wonderful feeling. I've known Seunghyun oppa as my man for close to 2 years now, and he makes me feel so special. Loved. Beautiful. And I want my best friend to be able to feel those things too. Because she deserves it.

"Okay, thanks Yuri!"

I ended up taking my phone to update Seunghyun oppa on the lovebirds. Yes, that's what we call them...

To: My Tabi oppa

Oppa~~~~~ I miss youuuuuuuuu... <3 And Jiyong oppa and Tae are being adorable again, in her room, as usual. I wonder when they'll officially become a part of our Soshibang couple squad... I can't wait for that day to come

From: My Tabi oppa

Aigoo Fany I know it's hard to get through another day without seeing me but keep pulling through, you can see my beautiful face tomorrow.

Seriously oppa? 

To: My Tabi oppa

Aish oppa, not the point here

From: My Tabi oppa

You have to admit, I'm pretty attractive... Anyways, yeah the lovebirds, what do you expect? Jiyong's a sweet type of guy... And yeah he doesn't even know our squad exists - the rest of the boys are in the squad, so he's alone in his life of being single. Well, Seungri doesn't really count, because he is head over heels for your maknae, but I don't know if Seohyun should accept him, he's a lot of trouble...

Aigoo oppa, Seungri can't be all that bad... But Kim Taeyeon, I think you've found the one for you.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a / n

So you can see where this is going... Soshibang is on gtae's tail... Someone tell the lovebirds to get together already! HAHA

Thanks to all my new subbies: nieszzza87, pmosantos1103, kyutae139, ametista, bagasvip_ss, carinlan, phantomgurlz, Amie_Harumi, jasonlee92 <3 <3

And the comments really do make my day!

Next chapter (I think) might see the start of gtae as a couple. Can't wait - I'm actually so excited. And you might find yourself a double update tomorrow

 - vippandaarmy xx