Will you be mine?

Fate

AND... I present to you, the FINAL CHAPTER:::

(I hope it didn't take too long and I hope it doesn't disappoint)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon POV

He was perfect. So perfectly perfect. To the point where I didn't even understand how he was human. I mean, how many people are you going to be able to find who know how to live, love and laugh all at the same time?

From my 29 years of living, I can only name one. And it's not one of my parents. Or one of my members. Because as much as I love them, they're not perfect.

But Kwon Jiyong is. Perfect.

Just like that first kiss.

And just like how that kiss was our first, my first, it was also his first. And that made it so much more special.

.

.

Kwon Jiyong helped me to find someone inside of me who I had never known. Someone who was not scared to face the judgement of others. Someone who could completely block out the "real world" in which I was Taeyeon, SNSD's leader. Someone who could live and laugh freely. But most of all, someone who could love. 

.

.

.

He was my first in many ways. My first friend outside of SM. My first friend who wasn't a girl. My first crush. My first boyfriend. My first kiss. My first love.

But being my first, he made all those things so special. And I wouldn't have them any other way. 

My first love. My first love story. 

--------------------------------------------- ... ---------------------------------------------

Comeback preparations were once again in full swing. Apparently this is something like the most anticipated comeback of the kpop scene for the second half of 2017. The 10th anniversary of the nation's girl group.

Maybe being "busy" was an understatement.

As for him, he was... hmm... heading to Sydney right now. After performing all over half of the world, he's gone off to conquer the other half. The biggest and most anticipated world tour for a solo idolist in the history of kpop.

So he was definitely more than just "busy".

And so being SNSD's Taeyeon and BIGBANG's G-Dragon prevented Kim Taeyeon and Kwon Jiyong from being able to see each other for 2 months. 2 months that felt like 2 years.

And I would finally see him again tomorrow night. It was the only thing that kept me focused in whatever it is we were supposed to be doing right now.

"Best? You got that?"

"Hmm? Sorry I zoned out for a minute there"

"Are you okay to make your own way tomorrow night?"

Ah, yes. Tomorrow night. SNSD's 10th year anniversary celebration dinner. And party. And my reunion with Jiyongie.

"Yeah, why?"

"Sunny, Yuri, Soo and Hyo have schedules and are coming straight from them, Yoong and Seo have filming right before and I just got offered to be taken by Tabi oppa. Sorry for running off and not being able to go with you babe"

"No worries Fany, enjoy the day with your oppa and I'll see you there"

"Naw, thanks best"

 

Tiffany POV

Sorry Taey, but I had to make up some random excuses. You'll forgive me right?

Jiyong oppa, done. I told you you could count on me. 

 

Jiyong POV

I thought this day would never come. The day I would finally see your beautiful face again. Your angelic smile. 

But more than that, the day I would finally show the world that you are mine and I am yours. The day that the whole world would know Kim Taeyeon and Kwon Jiyong are very much in love with each other.

From: Sassy Pink Monster

Mission accomplished, Robot. You're very much welcome.

Ahh score. Thanks Miyoung. I owe you one.

.

.

.

"And where can I take you sir?"

"SM, thank you Mr. Driver"

"Hyung, shut up. You know I'm just in disguise, stop with the 'Mr. Driver'..."

"Ah, arrasseo. Thanks again Dae."

"Happy to help. For my favourite couple"

"Aigoo, Dae. You and Sunny aren't too bad either"

"I know"

.

.

.

"Annyeong-haseyo SNSD. I am Kwon Jiyong"

"Aish oppa we know who you are, get to it already"

"Okay then Miyoung-ssi"

"Please do hurry up Jiyong-ssi"

"Stop it both of you. Jiyong oppa, continue"

"Alright, thanks Hyo. Well, as you all know, the party tonight is to celebrate the success of SNSD for 10 years, correct?"

"Neh, oppa"

"Aigoo Seohyun you make me feel old. Anyway, that's the obvious reason, but do you know why else I decided to help in funding the night?"

"I do"

"Anni"

"No?"

"Sort of"

"Miyoung seems to know, and so does Sunny... Did the boys tell you?"

"Mhmm"

"Yeah"

"Ah okay. And Yuri, Bae didn't tell you? I knew he was the only one I could trust. Anyways, for everyone else. I happen to be dating your leader, who isn't here right now... I have spoken to the boys about this but I've known her for one year, maybe even less, and I've been seeing her for a little under 3 months, but I know here in my heart that she is the one. And I'm confident when I say that I can make her happier than any other man can. Trust me, I know I sound all stuck up right now, but it's because I know it to be true. So here I stand, as Kwon Jiyong, would you girls support me if I declared my love for her?"

"Oppa, you're such a sweet talker. But I do approve of you as my boo's boyfriend"

"Yes, thank you Miyoung. And thank you for your approval"

"You have my blessing oppa. You make her happy I can see that"

"Thanks Sunny"

"Go get her oppa"

"She loves you oppa"

"I believe in the both of you oppa"

"Yes, let's make soshibang even stronger"

"You have our blessing oppa, that's for sure"

"Awww. Thanks girls. Thanks so much."

"So, what's the plan?"

"Ah, for tonight? Hang on, let me just call the boys in... Bae, come in"

"Yes, Ji? Called for us?"

"Mhmm... This is what's gonna happen tonight..."

 

Taeyeon POV

That's weird. Didn't Fany say she was going to wear her pink dress tonight? With her white heels? Why are they all still here?

She must have changed her mind, Tae. Don't overthink things, come on. What are you going to wear?

From: Ji Babe

Babe!!! Can't wait to see you tonight! Bummer I can't pick you up; I only just arrived in Seoul... Oh, just a request from your boyfriend who misses you dearly, can you dress in white today? I think it'll suit the theme of the party... See you very very soon!!!!

Ahhh, are you a mind reader Ji? And how did you know I love white? Hmmm I should hurry up if I want to see you real quick shouldn't I?

.

.

.

"We're here"

"Thank you Mr. Driver"

The hall rented for the night was absolutely beautiful. White lights defined the interior whilst red roses dotted around the place gave a simple yet romantic feel... Why was SNSD's celebration dinner so romantic?? Anyways, where is he? I dressed up in my nicest white dress paired with a simple white clip allowing my fair to flow just off my shoulders. I mean, I had to look good for him right? I hadn't seen him in 2 months!

"Boo! You look gorgeous!!"

"Fany? Not looking too bad yourself!"

Tiffany never failed to impress me with her fashion sense. She honestly pulled off any look. And the simple white blouse paired with her stylish pale jeans screamed "BEAUTY" straight into my face.

I looked around the room to see Seo and Yoong in similar white dresses, both looking elegant and mature. Time really does fly, it seems like only yesterday when those two were screaming mischief everywhere in the SM building... And then Soo with Hyo and Yul... Trust Hyo... Never in a dress... But rather white jeans and a denim jacket. And lastly, Sunny. A simple white singlet-dress showing her milky complexion. Aha... So maybe it was a white theme for everyone? 

And only then did my mind shift back to Jiyong... Maybe I should enjoy the celebration with my girls for tonight, and see him later, after dinner... But then again, I was dying to see him...

"Fany, Boo, where do you want to sit?"

"I don't mind... Why don't we sit as a group since we're here to celebrate our 10 years?"

"That's a good idea"

Jiyong-ah, come find me.

 

Tiffany POV

Jiyong oppa, all set. Up to you now.

 

Jiyong POV

I arrived at the hall, wait no. I walked into the hall just as Miyoung, fine I'll call her Tiffany, as per her wishes... managed to get all the girls to sit at one table. Dae and Bae had grabbed a small table towards the front of the hall for us, and as I was heading that direction, someone bumped into me. Who, you ask? None other than...

LEE SEUNGRI

Haha, thought it was Yeon-ah did you? Not just yet. I'm dying to see her too, trust me. But everything has it's own time.

"Yah, maknae! Watch where you're going!"

"Aigoo sorry hyung, just trying to find the prettiest rose to give to your bae"

"Ah, fine. I'll forgive you. But make sure your rose is the prettiest!!"

"You bet, hyung"

"Ji! Nervous?? How are you feeling?"

"Bae... I can't say I'm not nervous but I can't wait either"

"You can do this, I know you can"

"I know I can too Bae"

.

.

.

Dinner was served, and it was some quality food. Let's be real here, it was amazing. Even Seunghyun hyung said it was good. That's saying a lot.

But food was the last of my worries at the moment. Because the end of the dinner meant the start of the presentations, and the start of the presentations meant the speeches, and the speeches meant it was time for me to declare my love.

.

.

.

"I think the fact that the eight of us actually met like this is fate"

.

.

.

"I would be a different person if I were just Im Yoona and not a part of SNSD"

.

.

.

"We've made it this far because for the last 10 years, I have had 7 people live in the same scenario, feel the same feelings and have the same thoughts as me"

.

.

.

"It's certain that because there was SNSD, there is Hyoyeon"

 

Taeyeon POV

My goodness girls, you all give such touching speeches!!

.

.

.

"It's such a relief I have my members with me. It's a thought I have everyday"

.

.

.

"The best thing is that even the way we provide comfort, the way we receive comfort, everyone has their own style"

.

.

.

"Oh my gosh, You're iconic! This is something I want to tell my members"

.

.

.

7 speeches all done. And now it's me.

"To me, SNSD is like a nation. I really want SNSD to become something like that for SNSD."

And that brought me to the end of my speech. But the lights didn't flash and the screens didn't fill with images of our journey like they had for the other girls. Instead, Seohyun was walking towards me with a rose in her hand, and her eyes b with tears. 

"I'm so happy for you unnie"

"Wait, mwoh? What's going on?"

But she only smiled. And next thing, Yoona was walking up with the same smile. A rose in her hand. 

And then it was Soo. Then Yul. And then Hyo. And they were all carrying roses, as well as a warm smile.

Sunny's turn. A rose and a smile. Just like the rest.

"Congrats Tae! You deserve it"

"Deserve what? What's going on Sunny?"

But I shouldn't have asked because nobody gave me an answer.

Next thing I knew, Fany was walking up to me, in a dress (goodness knows how she changed that fast) and a rose in her hand. Her smile was bigger than any of the others had been, and she seemed genuinely happy. But that confused me even more.

"Tae, boo... You will never understand in this moment how happy I truly am for you. I hope for your happiness and I know you'll find it one this night is done. I love you boo"

"Thanks boo"

Even though I have no idea why...

.

.

.

Then a weird thing happened.

Dae walked up to me with the same rose, dressed in a white suit.

Followed by Seungri. Same rose. Same suit.

Then Seunghyun oppa. Same rose. Same suit. 

Kwon Jiyong, is this your doing?? 

But I didn't have time to question any further because next thing I knew, Youngbae oppa was walking up to me, looking extremely similar to how Fany had looked a while ago.

"Taeyeon, congratulations. I'm so happy you found Jiyongie, and I trust him with you. You have my blessing"

Aha. Kwon Jiyong, this is your doing.

But blessing? Wait what?

.

.

.

"Taeyeon"

"Appa? Omma? Oppa? Hayeon?"

My family was here. Dressed in white just like the rest. Holding roses. I was almost used to this by now.

"Aigoo our baby princess is all grown up. Congratulations Taengoo, we love you so so much and we're so excited for you!"

Excited?? All grown up?? What the hell is happening? Kwon Jiyong get your up here and explain.

.

.

.

"Aigoo Taeyeon-ah"

"Mrs Kwon? Mr Kwon? Annyeong-haseyo!"

"Thank you for accepting Jiyong. He loves you. And I'm so happy for the two of you"

"Congrats sis!"

"Thanks Dami unnie!"

I'm still confused. 18 roses. And no Kwon Jiyong.

.

.

.

Ah, speaking, wait no thinking, of the devil... There he is...

Holding a bunch of roses in his hand, and smiling the smile I love so much, Kwon Jiyong was finally walking towards me. 

"Taeyeon"

"Jiyong"

He handed me the flowers, leaving me more confused than ever, but he opened his mouth to explain, so I let him.

"Tae, I know you probably feel really confused right now, but give me 5 minutes to explain. First of all, I'm so sorry for crashing your 10th anniversary party with this, but in my defense, I did talk to the girls about this beforehand. Anyways, Kim Taeyeon, you made your way into my life just less than a year ago. And you showed me what true love is just by being you."

Ah, stop oppa. I love you more. And your eyes are so attrctive right now, your sincerity. Whoop, I love you so much.

"And in the past 3 months of dating you, it's not even like I've been able to see you everyday, blame it on crazy schedules... But I've never forgotten about you, and you've always been at the forefront of my mind. I find myself falling for you more and more every single day. I'm going crazy, babe. And that brings me to why I'm here today. I stand before you, Kim Taeyeon, as Kwon Jiyong, a man who has no idea who this GD is. A man who is willing to devote his whole being to you, and to loving you. A man who is madly in love with you and who flew halfway across the world just to say these words to you. Kim Taeyeon, I haven't loved you for my whole life, nor have I known you for even half, but I've known and loved you long enough to know that you are the one for me."

Crap. He did not just propose. Can a man get any more perfect?

"Kim Taeyeon, I love you. And I promise to love you more and more until the day I close my eyes. Because you are the one for me, and I'm so sure of it. Kim Taeyeon, will you be mine? Will you be the one I will wake up to every morning? The one who will make my heart flutter each and everyday?"

Of course I will, Jiyong! Do you even need to ask?

"Kim Taeyeon, will you marry me?"

"Jiyong... of course"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a / n

AND THAT'S THE END!!!!

Thank you so so much to everyone who took their time to read my first-ever fanfic!!!

 

I love you all so much, I might post another, longer a / n tomorrow...

 

and there might be a epilogue so i won't get too emotional

 

I have ideas developing for a new one so keep your eyes out! But for now,

 - vippandaarmy signing out xx