Stranger's Thing

Black Widow

As usual, Soyee was the first one to wake up. Kyulkyung found her in the dining room, reading her newspaper and sipping her hot coffee. She sat beside her and was greeted with a cherry tone good morning.

Kyulkyung did not asked further as she thought something good really happened last night that made Soyee’s perky attitude this morning. Few minutes later, they were joined by their youngest and she was just wearing the brightest smile in the world.

“Is dooms day coming?” Kyulkyung asked.

“You are long dead unnie, what’s with the question?” Siyeon replied.

“Nothing. Just that you and Soyee unnie seems to be very happy today.”

Soyee just smiled and Siyeon just shrugged her shoulders. They continued eating their breakfast and asked about what’s up with them. It has been a while since they talked like this especially with the recent fight between Soyee and Siyeon.

“What if we go picnic together?” Soyee all of a sudden said.

The two younger vampires got some mixed emotion. They were confused but were happy with the sudden suggestion of the eldest vampire.

“And bring your girlfriends” she added.

“Oh sure, wait what? Girlfriends? Siyeon has a girlfriend?” Kyulkyung asked.

Soyee laughed at her reaction. Siyeon on the other hand was turning red as tomato. She did not know how to react, true enough, there is nothing she can’t hide from the Soyee.

“It was an act unnie okay, not like I’m dating that hunter or anything” she defended.

“I see. But her officemates knew that you guys are dating” Soyee replied.

“Wait, what? Please enlighten me unnie” Kyulkyung requested.

“Apparently, Siyeon pulled a hero act in front of Sungyeon’s officemate and pretended to be her girlfriend” Soyee explained.

“Oh, I see. “

Kyulkyung looked at Siyeon with teasing eyes and the younger just rolled her eyes. They all agree that they will go to picnic together.

-0-

Siyeon was fondling her keys will waiting outside the building. She tried to practice what she will say but she mentally hit herself for being unable to come up with a good spiel. Her brain is failing her.

Few minutes later and the girl she is waiting for was on site. She was alone and Siyeon did not know if she will be thankful or not.

Sungyeon got a sight of her and she panicked upon seeing Sungyeon going towards her direction. She wanted to transform to a bat now and fly away but too late, Sungyeon was already inches away from her.

“What are you doing here?” asked the vampire hunter.

“Are you going to hunt for vampires this weekend?”

“What?!”

Siyeon wanted to punch herself for blurting that out. She wanted to appear cool but she failed miserably. They then a sort of heard familiar voices, it was Sungyeon’s officemate. Siyeon does not believe in whatever is there in heaven but she mentally thanked it for sending the officemates as she found an opportunity.

She then reached for the flowers inside her car and handed it to Sungyeon. The girls behind them echoed both envy and awes.

“Are you guys going in a date?” one girl asked.

“I was about to ask your officemate to go picnic with me this weekend but she said she has works to do” Siyeon said pouting. If she was trying to make Sungyeon’s fall for it then it was very effective.

“We have no work, come on Sungyeon, if you don’t want then I will….”

“I am going” Sungyeon said cutting of what her officemate was about to say.

Siyeon smiled and escorted Sungyeon to get in her car. She winked at the girls and Sungyeon shook her head upon seeing one of them pretending to faint.

-0-

“So Soyee unnie asked us if we wanted to go on picnic and Siyeon and I said yes” Kyulkyung said while Eunwoo was busy cooking some ramen.

Eunwoo just nodded as she was busy with the noodles. She then felt arms around her waist and Kyulkyung was leaning her chin on her shoulder. She stopped for a bit and feels the warmth of Kyulkyung’s backhug.

“And she said to invite my girlfriend” Kyulkyung continued.

Eunwoo turned around and face her. She cupped her cheeks and gave her a quick peck on her lips.

“You know that I will always say yes to you”

“You are the best girlfriend there is in the world!”

Kyulkyung was leaning in but Eunwoo had to stop her with her fingers. The blonde girl pointed on the noodles and Kyulkyung nodded. She knew that if she took Eunwoo’s attention the noodles will be overcooked and she don’t want to eat an overcook dinner either.

-0-

It was the weekend and they all excitedly went to the mountain resort that Soyee rented for them. It was so peaceful that it gives you a certain peace.

Kyulkyung and Eunwoo were the first one to arrive followed by Sungyeon and Siyeon. Eunwoo’s mouth was in agape upon seeing the two together. She saw them almost killed each other and now here they are together in a supposedly triple date.

Eunwoo’s jaw dropped more upon seeing Soyee with a girl she’s not familiar with. All of them were surprised to see in an arm of what they feel like another human, that’s right Jang Soyee is with a human as her date.

“I’m glad you all make it” Soyee greeted them.

“Unnie, who is she?” Siyeon asked.

“Ah this is Hana. Hana these two are my sisters and their girlfriends” Soyee replied.

“Correction! She’s not my girlfriend” Sungyeon butts in.

Kyulkyung and Soyee laughed upon seeing Siyeon so shy, it was the first time they saw their badass rebellious youngest sister shying away because of embarrassment.

“Soon enough you will be” Siyeon whispered but a little loud.

“What was that?” Sungyeon asked. She could not hear that very well but she knew Siyeon said something.

“Nothing” replied by the youngest vampire.

-0-

They went on started to start their picnic. Siyeon then got an idea to play baseball – vampire style. Eunwoo’s imagination started to crawl up upon the mention of the game, she remembered a movie where vampires were playing baseball and was attack by a bad vampire.

She was so in her that Kyulkyung had to snap a finger on her. In the end, they all agreed to do it. The three humans watch as how they actually play the game.

Sungyeon was the pitcher and Soyee was the batter. Kyulkyung and Siyeon’s role was to catch the ball and the first one to catch it will win the game.

They were in their position and Sungyeon threw the ball, it was pretty amazing how Sungyeon was able to pitch it but there’s nothing that a Jang Soyee can’t do. She effortlessly hit the ball and it flew into the woods in a speed of light. Kyulkyung and Siyeon caught up and in a second they were also into the woods. Kyulkyung was able to catch the ball and return to where the others were.

“That was nice!” Soyee exclaimed.

“How can you see that ball?” Eunwoo asked.

“It’s called magic” Siyeon replied and winked at Eunwoo.

“Your turn?” Kyulkyung asked Eunwoo, she handed her the gloves. Eunwoo nodded and positioned herself. Soyee is still the batter.

Eunwoo threw the ball so lightly that even with the slightest swing from Soyee it went a far but the three humans were confused when Siyeon and Kyulkyung did not move.

“What’s wrong?” Hana asked.

“There’s someone else here” Kyulkyung replied.

“I smell thirst for blood” Siyeon added.

“Oh my gawd, I’ve seen this” Eunwoo commented.

Kyulkyung went around here and engulf here in an embrace. Soyee and Siyeon also stood beside Hana and Sungyeon. They were not having a good feeling about this.

A silhouette of a man came, few steps more it was revealed. A man was holding the ball and wearing the sheepish grin.

“You guys were looking for this?” the man asked.

“Oh no!” Eunwoo shouted.

All of them were shock and looked at her even the newcomer.

“I knew it! This will happen, so will give us the ball in exchange of one of us, then you will try to kidnap one of us humans here to get what you want!”

The man laughed and Siyeon was literally on the floor laughing so hard. Kyulkyung had to cover Eunwoo’s mouth to stop her.   

 

“I’m sorry uncle, my girlfriend watched too many movies” Kyulkyung said.

“Hahaha, your girl is so funny eh”

“Uncle! What brought you here?” Soyee asked.

“Well, I just came to visit really. There were news saying that the 3 of you seems to be not in good terms but from what I see it seems like everything is fine.”

“Can you please get up?” Sungyeon then said to Siyeon who was till rolling from laughter,

“Oh my gawd, Eunwoo unnie” Siyeon said wiping the tears from her eyes from laughing so hard.

“By the way, this is our Uncle Eric” Soyee introduced the stranger.

“This Hana my girlfriend, Eunwoo who is Kyulkyung’s girlfriend and Sungyeon who is not Siyeon’s girlfriend”

“Soon to be Unnie! Soon!” Siyeon rebutted.

The three of them were just amazed with everything. Hana was in bliss upon hearing how Soyee introduced her and here is Sungyeon red as tomato upon hearing what came out of Siyeon’s mouth. Meanwhile, Eunwoo was still flustered with her little frantic antics a while ago. She blames the movie she saw last night for it. Kyulkyung held her hand and squeezes it, assuring her that everything will be okay.  

-----0-----

A/N: Hello! It's been awhile! I would try to update as soon as I can as like before I will be very busy with work. This story is about to end and I hope you guys have enjoyed it so far. Eunwoo's imaganition is getting a bit far again hahaha. Can you guess what movie Eunwoo watched in this story? Hint: It is also a vampire movie. 

See you guys real soon.