It All Ends Here

Black Widow

She was staring herself at the mirror, she saw a different kind of her. She felt like a new her has been born. She looked closely and saw the different glow on her eyes, it was still hazel except a crystal red was surrounding her iris. It was odd, that circle on her eye was odd.

She lifted her hand and felt a different kind of energy. She then tried to remember everything, it was all blurry then it came to her, Kyulkyung has wrapped her with a dangerous black touch. Her thoughts were then stopped as she felt a stinging on her abdomen. She tried to ignore it but it hits her again. She clench her teeth and wrapper her arms around the groaning pain in her tummy.

“Argh!” she shouted.

She sat in the bed near the mirror. Kyulkyung who was outside heard her pain. She saw her girlfriend wrapping her arms around her stomach, trying to ease the pain.

“I did it” she mutters to herself.

She then went to her side and wiped the hair that was in her face. She looked at her and saw the changes she did. She felt bad but this was the only way for them to be together.

“What’s wrong?” she asked Eunwoo.

“My tummy hurts”

“What is it feels like?” she added. She had to make sure that it was what it was.

“I feel like someone is my tummy” she grinned with her response.

It’s time. She must tell Eunwoo. She somehow knew that her girlfriend would react badly but she sort of thought that maybe Eunwoo would understand if she would know the reason why she did all of this.

She sat her up. She aligned her gaze to hers. It was locked that Eunwoo will surely be unable to escape. It was like the first time they meet. Eunwoo was up in Kyulkyung’s zone again. She is wrapped on her fingers again,

“Eunwoo, I have to tell you something”

“What is it?”

“You’re pregnant with my child”

“Wait what!? Ah” she manage to respond but the pain hits her again.

“You are not the same anymore, you are like me now”

“I don’t understand you”

“I must impregnate you to break the curse and in order to do that you must be like me”

“You are making my head hurt as well, are you saying I’m a vampire now? And what curse are you talking about?”

Kyulkyung sighed. She understand what Eunwoo was feeling, all of this might be a little overwhelming for her. She sighed again and look at Eunwoo’s eyes intently before speaking again.

“We are meant to be separated. I am destined to marry someone with my own kind and if not you will perish.”

“So you make your kind?”

“Sort of, to completely break the curse, you must bear my child”

“So, I’m not human anymore?”

“I’m sorry”

After the last word left Kyulkyung’s mouth, tears run down her face. She loves Eunwoo the way she was but what she did is also a product of love. Being away with Eunwoo breaks her, how much more when they will be parted forever. She must do everything and keep them together, no matter what it takes. She thought, all must end here.

The crying Kyulkyung tugs Eunwoo’s heartstring. This was the first time she is seeing her breakdown like this. She saw how sorry Kyulkyung was. Her life was never the same moment she met Kyulkyung. She did this for this love.

On the back of her mind, she was confused as to what she would feel but if that was the only way for them to keep their love alive, she will go ahead and accept what the new her. She lifted Kyulkyung’s chin and cupped her face with both of her hand. Her thumb trying to wipe those liquid that was on her face.

“I’ll become what I needed to become just for you and me to be together”

And with those Kyulkyung was on her knees, he lips reached Eunwoo’s and the fire that was inside was burning. However, their beautiful moment ended when they started to feel an unknown force outside. Kyulkyung stood up and had a peek on the windows. She was an army of her kind and standing in front was her uncle and Tzuyu. They found them.

Kyulkyung dragged Eunwoo outside and used the backdoor to escape. Upon stepping their foot outside, Eric’s men were waiting for them. Kyulkyung hide Eunwoo behind her back. Eris appeared before her and she could see anger on her uncle’s eyes.

“You can’t escape now Kyulkyung”

“Uncle, please let us be”

“No, you must fulfill your destiny”

“Uncle, I found out a way that would not force me to marry Tzuyu”

“Stop it! Whether there is a way or not, you must marry Tzuyu”

“Uncle, I’m sorry to say this but no. I’m trying to do this in the most civil way but you leave me no choice. I know the real reason why you want me to marry her”

Eric froze upon hearing what Kyulkyung said. She already knew his secret and this will not do them good. This fuelled up his anger. He thought for a moment, she is a relative but her obsession with power was eating his up.

“Get them” was all those other vampires need to attacked Eunwoo and Kyulkyung.

Kyulkyung’s eyes glow and she summoned her power. She dodge and fight all those vampires and wolves that was attacking them. She was then thrown into the side when a wolf appeared from her side. She was struggling to fight the wolf that was on top of her. She was able to drive that away but a vampire appeared and she is down again on the field. Her sight caught of Eunwoo who was standing in fear when two wolves were slowly coming close to her.

“Eunwoo” she shouted when one of the wolves jump into Eunwoo.

Eunwoo screamed and cover herself, she closed her eyes thinking it might be the end of her. Few seconds passed and she didn’t feel any of the sharp claws of the wolf. She opened her eyes and saw Soyee in front of her. It didn’t take a minute for Siyeon to appear as well and she was helped to stand up.

“Unnie, go back inside and use the front door, Sungyeon and Hana unnie is waiting for you there”

“But how about you?”

“Don’t worry about us, Kyulkyung’s fight is our fight too”

Eunwoo just nodded and followed the youngest vampire’s words. She ran inside and went to the door but a vampire from the window appeared. She was stopped from her tracks. She was thrown outside to where the vampires at. The three vampires’ eyes grew bigger upon seeing Eunwoo on the grass.

Eric slowly walked to her, hold her on her shoulder and lifted her. Kyulkyung was trying to run to her but she was surrounded by her uncle’s henchmen.

“You will disobey me because of this human?” Eric said, laughing his off.

Eric slapped Eunwoo and she was back on the grass floor, the impact was strong that Eunwoo’s cheek was cut. Kyulkyung, Soyee and Siyeon tried to go and save Eunwoo from their uncle but the middle age vampire is strong that all of them were frozen.

“Hmm…blood what a lovely smell!”

Eric stood Eunwoo up and looked at Kyulkyung.

“Stop!” Kyulkyung was shouting.

Tears were falling from her cheeks. Eric was about to bite Eunwoo when Sungyeon and Hana appeared but they were also frozen by Tzuyu, no one from them can’t moved. Tzuyu has no choice either.

“If you think she can’t perish then I will do it myself”

Eric’s fangs were sharp, it would definitely tear Eunwoo, and she was almost lifeless with how tight Eric was holding her. The pain in her tummy was not helping her either, but the last she felt on her tummy suddenly made her eyes red and a sudden gush of power was felt. It was coming from her tummy.

She lifted her head and this startled Eric. Her eyes was not just red, it was fiery red and before Eric called say something Eunwoo’s hand was already on his neck choking him. Eunwoo lifted the man with one hand and strangling him.

These amazed all of them. How on earth was Eunwoo able to fight their uncle? Eunwoo smirked and throw Eric. The man hit the trees on the side. This did not stop Eric from attacking again but Eunwoo was so powerful that she was holding him again on the neck.

“You are such a megalomaniac”

From there Eunwoo tear Eric into two, his head on her hand and his body shivering from the sudden pain. Eunwoo found it disgusting, so she throws the head. She then bent down and using her bare hands she pulled out Eric’s heart. Sungyeon and Hana who was at the scene almost vomited upon seeing it.

Eunwoo then saw how Kyulkyung was being frozen and held by Eric’s men, she looked at them and the glow on her eyes grew brighter in which the two men burst into some ash. Tzuyu was standing there frozen, unable to think properly of what was happening. Eunwoo walked through her and she gulped an invincible lump on , Eunwoo lifted her hand, ready to slap the vampire.

“Eunwoo, no” a soft voice went into her ear. Kyulkyung was beside her already her hand stopping the hand that was lifted in the air.

“She was also a victim, she was used by our uncle” another voice said and the owner was Soyee.

“Run before I split you into two” Eunwoo said and it did not take another second for Tzuyu to flee.

She was now facing Kyulkyung and their eyes met. Kyulkyung cupped her face and a tear fell down. Kyulkyung made her a monster. She then felt another from her tummy and there she loses her consciousness. 

-0-

She felt a cold thing on her forehead down to her chin. The cold feeling was all over her face. She stirred and opened her eyes, things are still blurry but she could her people.

“She’s awake! She’s awake!”

She heard someone shouted. The voice was familiar but she was unsure who it was. She adjusted her sight to the light that was heating on her face and when she could see clearly, she could see the same room that she and Kyulkyung rented except that the window area was broken and was covered lightly by a blanket. She sat up and saw her girlfriend and Kyulkyung running towards her. She noticed the towel on Hana’s hand then she remembers, she was the owner of that voice.

“Are you feeling alright?”

Kyulkyung said in an overly concern voice, she was kneeling besides her bed. She nodded and her girlfriend stood up and hugs her.

“What happened?” she asked.

“Did you forget what happened unnie?” asked Sungyeon.

She think for a bit and all the things that happened awhile ago came running to her. She looked at Kyulkyung and hugged her tightly. The gross image of what she did to their uncle made her feel uneasy.

“What happened to me? Did I kill you uncle?”

Flashes of thoughts runs in Eunwoo’s mind, how on earth was she able to do that? Then the thought of the baby on her came. She wrapped her hand on her tummy.

“You are pregnant with Kyulkyung’s child. The power you posses was coming from the child on your tummy. That child is hybrid” Soyee explained.

“We figured out that the curse does will only stop if the chosen one will be pregnant” Sungyeon continued.

“And the only way to impregnate you is if you will become one of us” Siyeon added.

“But why is my child a hybrid if I am a vampire already?” Eunwoo asked.

“It was wise of Kyulkyung to turn you into a vampire during the blood moon. She did it in phase where the moon was also under its way of becoming a full blood moon” Soyee replied.

“In short, making you a vampire is not complete” Siyeon said.

“Means, I am still a human”

“Yes” co-ed by all of them.

Kyulkyung then kneeled before her which she followed by her eyes. Her girlfriend smiled and gave her a peck on her lips.

“Let’s end this, marry me”

Kyulkyung brought a velvet box and appeared before her was a diamond ring. She does not need to ask twice as she nods her head to say yes.

-0-

Months had passed and everything seems to be normal for them. Eunwoo gave birth to a baby girl which they named Kyla. She has Kyulkyung’s eyes but her is more of ash like gray. Soyee and Hana are getting married while Sungyeon and Siyeon are still bantering at each other.

“I told you not to play much like that! Look at Kyla getting all the dirt!”

“She’s my niece and it is just normal for me to play with her!”

“I’m so not letting you play with our child if ever I bear one from you!”

“You are not even my girlfriend yet and you are already thinking of having a child with me!”

“That is because you haven’t said you love me, you fool!”

“Okay, I love you”

“I love you too”

“What?!”

“Nothing”

“Hey! Say that again!”

Sungyeon was flushed red upon saying those. She stood up and tried to avoid Siyeon but the youngest vampire continued to chase her. Eunwoo and Kyulkyung was there watching them, shaking their heads as they watch the adorable lovers.

Kyla then went to them and Kyulkyung sat her on her lap. Eunwoo wiped the remaining dirt on her daughter’s face. She smiled as she Kyla playing with Kyulkyung.

“Isn’t life so beautiful?” she asked Kyulkyung.

“It is, especially with you and Kyla on it.

“Thank you for everything”

“No, I should be the one thanking you”

Eunwoo just nodded and their lips touch but was separated by the wondering child on Kyulkyung’s lap.

-------0-------

A/N: Wohoho! Finally it is finished! Waah, almost a month for me to finish this. Thanks to everyone who stayed with me, waiting patiently for every update. 
I struggled a lot with the story. This was writen becuae of the vampire version of Black Widow and some people's request. I lost momentum in writing this but thos who were commenting that they are waiting for an update made me move forward. Thanks everyone!