Twisted Desires

Black Widow

Sungyeon woke up with a pain lingering on her wrists and feet. She wandered her eyes and saw that she was in a room foreign to her. The room was pretty decent, she sighed with relief. She tried to move her hands but noticed that her hands and feet were tied. She tried to escape but it was tight. She thought of a way to escape but her thoughts were broken when she heard the door creaked open.

“Oh you are awake.” Siyeon said.

“Let me go! You murderer!” Sungyeon shouted.

“Does vampire hunters that disrespectful?”

“You don’t deserve respect, day breakers!”

“I sort of understand where your anger is coming from but I just want you to know that I have nothing to do with your parent’s death.”

“Vampires are all the same it does not make you any different.”

“Watch your mouth or…”

“Or what? me dry? Do it!”

Siyeon could see that Sungyeon was trying to test her. She could see the rage on Sungyeon’s eyes. Siyeon knew that talking to Sungyeon won’t do any good. She does not have any plan on making Sungyeon her captive but she had no choice.

She tried to think but thinking is not Siyeon’s thing. She ran her hands through her hair and looked at Sungyeon, she was trying to seduce her again. She lifted her chin and let her look at her blue eyes.

“You know, I don’t have plans of keeping you here but you leave me no choice.”

“You don’t need to, just kill me now!”

 The vampire did not like the way the vampire-hunter answered her. Siyeon’s temper was running thin and she did not have any time to banter with her little captive. She held her by the collar to make her stand up and leaned Sungyeon on the wall nearby.

“You are testing my patience you know that?”

“Just ing kill me!” Sungyeon shouted.

“As you wish!”

Siyeon let her fangs out and ready to devour Sungyeon. She stared in Sungyeon’s eyes mocking the girl. She was pretty satisfied when she saw fear in the slightly shorter girl’s hazel brown orbs. She opened and ready to take the girl’s life but stopped in her tracks when someone barge in the room.

“Stop.”

Sungyeon’s eyes were closed, she didn’t know that Siyeon would really do it. She silently thank the intruder, she had another life to spare. She was ready but part of her was not yet, she still wanted revenge for her parent’s death and thought that killing vampires she would achieve it.

Both Sungyeon and Siyeon looked at the direction were the voice was coming from. They saw two girls in front of the door. One of them bear’s a green eyes, she was the owner of the voice, the other she was familiar of, she saw her in Eunwoo’s apartment and office.

“Argh not again” Siyeon hissed but not letting go of Sungyeon.

“Siyeon, how many times did I tell you not to do this?” Soyee asked, actually more like scolding Siyeon for yet again disobeying Soyee’s reminder.

“But she’s the one who likes it!” Siyeon complained.

“Still, let her go”

“How about no unnie?”

Soyee just smiled and in a split second she was already in front of Siyeon. She snapped her fingers and Siyeon fly to the other end of the room. Sungyeon’s jaw dropped as how strong Soyee was. She smiled at Sungyeon and gestured for Kyulkyung to come and untie Sungyeon.

While Kyulkyung was assisting Sungyeon who’s body cramped, Siyeon got up and tried to attack Soyee but the older girl was quick and she once again uses some force which made Siyeon flip on the tables. But this irked Siyeon’s further. She did not try to fight anymore as she was powerless to Soyee. She thought maybe bringing up the past will opened Soyee’s wound.

“What’s with humans that you value them?” Siyeon asked. Soyee’s gaze shifted upon hearing her younger sister.

“Because we are not like the others” Soyee rebuted.

“But they are the reason why only the few of us are left!”

“Siyeon, stop it” Kyulkyung sees the need to in.

“No, Kyulkyung unnie. I don’t get the point why Soyee unnie has to do this, humans once betrayed unnie!”

“Stop it Siyeon” Kyulkyung shouted as she knows where the youngest of them are going.

Sungyeon was just amazed as to how Soyee and Kyulkyung are so different with their younger sibling. With the argument that Siyeon was raising she sort of have an idea as to what happened in their past.

“No, why would I? Don’t you remember Soyee unnie? Humans killed the only girl that I love. They killed Somi and remember the girl that you love and protected betrayed you, Sally betrayed you!”

“I said you should stop!” Soyee growled at Siyeon.

Her anger kicked in and went to Siyeon, she leaned her on the wall and arms choking her neck. Siyeon was right, it will open up Soyee’s wounds. She presses her arms hard on Siyeon, choking the younger girl. Kyulkyung has to stop her and remind Soyee of what Sungyeon was witnessing.

Sungyeon couldn’t believe what she was hearing. She did not realize that vampires also hides an ugly truth from their past. Hearing Siyeon’s story, she sort of understand why she was different from the other two. It was the same pain that she was experiencing – a tragic loss of love ones.

-0-

Eunwoo was stumping her fingers on her desk. She was waiting for Kyulkyung, her girlfriend. Every night Kyulkyung would visit here and stay the night in her bed. They would do things like of normal lovers and of course share the night with so much love and passion.

She heard her windows opened and she planned on pulling a sulky act on Kyulkyung but she changed plan almost immediately after seeing her girlfriend’s sad expression.

“What happened?” Eunwoo asked.

Kyulkyung did not respond and went straight ahead to Eunwoo’s bed. She plumps herself there staring at the ceiling. Eunwoo just shrugged her shoulders and joined her. She decided to stay on top of Kyulkyung.

They were staring at each other’s eyes without saying anything until Eunwoo smiled at Kyulkyung and gave her a peak on the lips. She was about to part ways but Kyulkyung held her head not wanting to break the kiss. She needed it, she needed Eunwoo. She just wanted to forget what happened a while ago.

“What happened love?” Eunwoo asked again after breaking their kiss.

“Family issues” Kyulkyung responded.

“Want to share?”

“Well” Kyulkyung started. She sat up and Eunwoo rested her head in her arms not forgetting to hug her immortal lover. Kyulkyung played with Eunwoo’s hair while telling her the story.

“Siyeon almost killed someone again but me and Soyee unnie was able to stop her”

“Siyeon really hate humans I guess.”

“Yes. Do you remember the girl you were telling me about? that was the same girl.”

“Oh my gaw but why does she despise us?”

“Because Siyeon’s one and only love died in the hands of humans.”

-----0-----

A/N: Finally! I was able to find inspiration to go ahead and continue with the story. However, updates for each chapter might take awhile as I plan on focusing on School E905. 

This is pretty challenging as I lose focus with this and having a writer's block on how I would want the story to go. I will still continue this and sadly, the original plan of making this fic my iest fic failed as FLAME holds that title for the time being. The story will still revolve around KyulWoo and on the next chapter, I will reveal Hana's importance in the story. I don't have plans of discussing Soyee and Siyeon's past but will see. 

Also, I have a CC so if you guys wants to talk to me anonymously then feel free to do so! you can also share your thoughts and suggestions and if you have like a story in mind that maybe you want me to check and try to make a fic in the future. 

Here's my CC! ---> https://curiouscat.me/BlackVampireEros hit it up and pairings suggestion are welcome (except for Nayoung who I only ships with Minkyung).