Shadow of Umbra

Black Widow

“Are you not done packing yet?” Kyulkyung asked.

She was growing impatience as Eunwoo was taking too much time packing her stuff. She helped her packed but the blonde girl has so much stuff to include in her luggage.

“About to be done, Hun, where are we going really?” Eunwoo asked.

She was told that they were going for a vacation but she had no idea as to where Kyulkyung was planning to bring her. Every time she asked the vampire would try to change the topic or just avoid it completely. She figured that it must be a surprise but the sudden act that Kyulkyung was pulling was somehow making her worried. Kyulkyung was acting strange since the day her uncle arrived. Her train of thoughts was broken when she heard Kyulkyung called for her again.

Finally, she was done. Kyulkyung hurriedly put Eunwoo’s luggage in her car. She looked at her girlfriend with much confusion but the vampire’s smile somewhat assured her that she would do everything will be alright. She shrugged any doubts and just followed her girlfriend. Before heading of the road, Kyulkyung pressed her lips on her and the worries that she had was flushed down the drain. All she needed to do is trust her vampire lover.

-0-

The four of them were busy flipping every pages of the book. Sungyeon glanced on the busy Siyeon. She had not seen this side of this youngest vampire. She never thought this soft side of the vampire but then she’s being rude again. Siyeon brushed her hair, stopping it midway and Sungyeon thought that was rudely y. She never thought that she would feel this way. She asked herself since when did she fall for the youngest vampire.

Meanwhile, Hana and Soyee were also busy doing their own thing. The oldest vampire glanced at her girlfriend who was busy talking to the phone. She did not expect that her fragile-looking girlfriend had connections when it comes to vampire, no wonder she found her.

Hana ended her call and saw that Soyee was staring at her. She headed to her direction and sat beside her. She caressed her cheeks and utter the words that makes Soyee’s unbeating heart beat 100 km per hour. Hana’s stare was assuring, it was soft and gentle. Her smile reminds Soyee that they would get through this. They will help Kyulkyung.

-0-

Hours had passed and Kyulkyung was still driving. Eunwoo drifted to sleep and the vampire was glacing on her sleeping girlfriend.

“We will get through this, I will make sure that you won’t be hurt even if it cost my life” Kyulkyung said silently.

Few more meters and they arrived to the place where she planned to go. She wakes Eunwoo up and the girl noticed that they had stop. She asked the vampire if they are there which she received a nod for an answer.

They entered the pension, Eunwoo scanned the place and it was so lovely. She checked the rooms and it was so perfect for the two of them.

“Is this where we are staying?” Eunwoo asked.

“Yes, but we will be leaving again tomorrow” Kyulkyung responded.

“To where?”

“Thailand”

“Thailand? Why there?”

“I told you we are going for a vacation so yeah”

“Why you have so much on your sleeves?”

“Because I want to make everything perfect for you”

“That’s so sweet”

“Come on, let’s rest, we have an early flight tomorrow”

Eunwoo just nodded and smiled at her girlfriend. Kyulkyung did not forget to give her girlfriend a quick peak on the lips.

It was not long enough when Eunwoo entered the dreamland. Kyulkyung was just watching her, admiring the beauty of her lover. She went outside to get some air and the moon that made the night brighter was about to covered by darkness, she was waiting for the shadow that would embrace the moon. She was waiting for this moment to execute her plan.

The clock hits 11 Pm and it was the perfect setting, the moon was now covered by the shadow. Her eyes turned red and her aura was shining, she spread her arms and gushes of air went through her. Kyulkyung was summoning energy from the moon. The sky was blessing her.

She went inside her room and saw the sleeping Eunwoo. She looked at her with so much admiration. She sat beside her and tears started to flow down her cheeks.

“Eunwoo, I’m sorry but I have to do this” she said but the girl she was referring to was sound asleep.

Her fangs appeared and her eyes gets redder. She looked at the sleeping girl once again, she bent down and whispered 3 words that she knew Eunwoo loves hearing.

“I love you”

After those words left , she buried her fangs on Eunwoo’s milky white neck. 

 

-------0-------

A/N: Ya'll! It's been a while, I'm so sorry for making you all wait but yeaps, here's a short update. I hope you are not tired yet of waiting for me.